• Create an account or sign in to use the shoutbox

You need to be a member in order to be able to chat with other users.

Sign in to follow this  
toitoi

few questions - gab´s adamant, kurian

Question

Hello,

I have really not played knight online for a long time, and much much has changed.

1st question - there is shield gab´s adamant. Sometimes enemy is not abble to atack you, which is pretty fine. But what I noticed, I couldn´t do anything, couldn´t heal myself. What I can do, or did I something wrong?

2nd question - kurians - if there is kurian or more kurians in party against, does it mean Iam walking dead? (as a priest). Noticed that in 1 sec is 8 ppl on me, or stun is their favorite toy :D. What to do, if you are in stun, you can use only pots right? However, there is some tactics against? or only just run away from their range :D?

And their next skill - something appears above my head, which is doing fine dmg. Onetime I got this present as a rogue, nothing more, only this skill, and damages were bigger than my heals. I don´t get this class.

I apologize if I insult you by my newbie questions, and thanks for any reply or help. Thank you!

6 answers to this question

1st question : some weapons got curse on it , that means it got special powers like a chaos wirinom got 1 procent change iff he hits some one the curse pops up and that person he hits cant use his skills for 5 seconds. All the Krowaz weapons got a abilty few or useless , and others can be really good.

2nd question: u cant do anything about the stun , but u can do something about the dot (curse) sins and priestes have cure disease when they use that on you and a normal cure the dot (curse) Will be Gone.

This are normal questions.

So dont be ashamed

Hello,

I have really not played knight online for a long time, and much much has changed.

1st question - there is shield gab´s adamant. Sometimes enemy is not abble to atack you, which is pretty fine. But what I noticed, I couldn´t do anything, couldn´t heal myself. What I can do, or did I something wrong?

2nd question - kurians - if there is kurian or more kurians in party against, does it mean Iam walking dead? (as a priest). Noticed that in 1 sec is 8 ppl on me, or stun is their favorite toy :D. What to do, if you are in stun, you can use only pots right? However, there is some tactics against? or only just run away from their range :D?

And their next skill - something appears above my head, which is doing fine dmg. Onetime I got this present as a rogue, nothing more, only this skill, and damages were bigger than my heals. I don´t get this class.

I apologize if I insult you by my newbie questions, and thanks for any reply or help. Thank you!

WELCOME TO APEXKO

1st question : some weapons got curse on it , that means it got special powers like a chaos wirinom got 1 procent change iff he hits some one the curse pops up and that person he hits cant use his skills for 5 seconds. All the Krowaz weapons got a abilty few or useless , and others can be really good.

2nd question: u cant do anything about the stun , but u can do something about the dot (curse) sins and priestes have cure disease when they use that on you and a normal cure the dot (curse) Will be Gone.

This are normal questions.

So dont be ashamed

Thanks for fast reply!  Yeah I have to check what all curses are doing. Thank you!

You can drop party heal/cure while adamant work.

Ohh, then it is nice :) Helps a lot!  Thank you!

WELCOME TO APEXKO

Many people will not be happy to  have me in party:D , but I have fun! :D  Thanks!