• Create an account or sign in to use the shoutbox

You need to be a member in order to be able to chat with other users.

Sign in to follow this  
Foxtrot

Foxtrot Absence

Dear ApexKo users,

​I would like to inform everyone that i will not be available in game or on forums from December 9th untill January 2nd. I have to make a business trip to another country which will take all my time every day, this will make it impossible for me to be here.

​I hope i will not be missed too much, Alpha and Aesteris will still be here so it won't be a big problem. I will try to find some time to check the forum pm's from time to time in case there are Turkish users that can't translate their problem to Alpha or Aesteris.

​On further note, i'm very sad that i have to miss the 1 year anniversary, we are so close now and i would have loved to be there. I congratulate everyone on the staff with this great accomplishment and i thank all users that have been with ApexKo and helped us reach the 1 year mark.

​----------------

​Sayin ApexKo oyunculari,

​9 Aralikta  calistigim sirket beni ozel calismalar icin yurt disina gonderiyor, 2 Ocak'ta geri yasadigim ulkede olucam. Bu sure icinde hem oyuna hemde foruma girme ihtimalim cok dusuk olucak.

​Ben burda GM oldugumdan beri genelde en fazla turklere yardimci oluyordum, genelde dil sorunu yasaniyor diye derdinizi anlatamiyordunuz. Lutfen Alpha'ya veya Aesteris'e yazmaktan cekinmeyiniz, onlar benim yoklugumda size ellerinden geldigi kadariyla yardimci olmaya calisicaktir. Elimden gelirse ara sira foruma girip dil sorunun yuzunden cozulemeyen sorunlar icin yardimci olmaya calisicagim.

​Yakinda ApexKo 1 yasina giriyor, bunu kutlamak icin burda olmayi cok isterdim. Butun Apex Ko Staff arkadaslarimi tebrik ediyorum ve sizlerede cok tessekur ediyorum.

​Have fun/ iyi eglenceler,

​Foxtrot

Wish you all the best there.

I would also like to thank you for taking your time and helping us as much as possible, you've been a huge asset for the team. ^_^

Going to count down the days until you're back! ;p

Sign in to follow this