• Create an account or sign in to use the shoutbox

You need to be a member in order to be able to chat with other users.

Aesteris

Updated starter items, and new Lunar War / CSW times!

Hey everyone,

With today's patch, we've updated the currently available starter items to be a bit stronger (only unique accessories at the moment), and added a few new ones to hopefully give new players a bit more survivability (and lure some of those mages back - if you know any mage(s) (clans), please help us by asking them to come back! :)).

Alongside that, we've made Lunar Wars on Saturday be 1 hour earlier (16:00 EU time) and Castle Siege War on Sunday be 4 hours earlier (16:00 EU time) - we've done this in order to ensure the maximum amount of players will be able to join them.

We hope you will like these changes! :)

For all changes, head on over to the Patch Notes thread for this week!

have to be more respectfull to old players who play here for a long time.i think this patch just threw up their works RIP ty

What more respect do you want than for us to try our best to get you more players to play with?

Furthermore, your hard work didn't go to waste, just because you think it did at this point in time doesn't make it true. There's patches on the horizon that'll make your hard work just as valuable once more ^_^

at least let us upgrade unique to +3 even with small chance. R we supposed to delete all the ROC and ROL+2 now?

As u know, ROL+2 and ROC+2 worthed 1500 kc each before this patch. Now suddenly old players just lost 3000kc. 

at least let us upgrade unique to +3 even with small chance. R we supposed to delete all the ROC and ROL+2 now?

As u know, ROL+2 and ROC+2 worthed 1500 kc each before this patch. Now suddenly old players just lost 3000kc. 

Aesteris mentioned there is something planned, give it a bit of time. :)

Draki's patch and now this gear update. Two great iniciatives to bring loads of people into the server. Both wasted because of absolutely no advertisement was done. Quite sad to see how terrible the administration is at marketing. Oh well, nothing is perfect I guess...

Well we'll see Alpha. But it just doesn't make sense to me atm to give new players some benefit then right after that, give farmed players other benefit to compensate. It's like u upgrade new player's item from 8 to 9 but then also upgrade old player's item from 9-10. 

What more respect do you want than for us to try our best to get you more players to play with?

Furthermore, your hard work didn't go to waste, just because you think it did at this point in time doesn't make it true. There's patches on the horizon that'll make your hard work just as valuable once more ^_^

+1, please be patient and you'll see what the plan was here. Everyone can be assured that the items they made will keep their value in time.

Ty for this patch. Server got really more players with +3 uniques. I think it just forced old players to farm again (not get more players).But if you guess to get more players with this patch,np

Just like when you first gave free items to people and make our krowaz 7 sets worthless with the rosetta 8 and gave out +2 jewels too...

Welp I was gonna come back and looks like you stabed teh old guys again

Aesteris mentioned there is something planned, give it a bit of time. :)

nothing planned the first time he fucked us...

Just like when you first gave free items to people and make our krowaz 7 sets worthless with the rosetta 8 and gave out +2 jewels too...

Server went from almost dying out to a great PK server, where lots of new users got the comparison between Apex and other servers.

That's a huge bonus for us and for the future. Considering every other server would have shut down we kept on going and did our best. :)

On top of everything majority of the current playerbase suggested those changes and the +2s didn't go to waste as +3 is 100%. (While +2 isn't)

Lol, "fucked old users" like you and alot others were here to notice... My first thoughts were the same but i gave it a try, and im actually enjoying both the new stuff and also a few of the old users being gone! Come back play soapbaba, i miss F11 soapman06 spam :(

with ur krowaz and uniqes+2 b4 when u outgear every players cuz of buying items for $$ u were suck also

np and stfu

with ur krowaz and uniqes+2 b4 when u outgear every players cuz of buying items for $$ u were suck also

np and stfu

we made my gear i didnt buy it... calm ur shits u sad shit

*EDIT*

fyi we farmed like crazy and sold scrolls and enchants and all kinds of stuff to get gbs to buy items...

Server went from almost dying out to a great PK server, where lots of new users got the comparison between Apex and other servers.

That's a huge bonus for us and for the future. Considering every other server would have shut down we kept on going and did our best. :)

On top of everything majority of the current playerbase suggested those changes and the +2s didn't go to waste as +3 is 100%. (While +2 isn't)

did yall make uniques easier to get?

either way you look at it we still got fucked Alpha. yeha you brought more players who ended up being more geared than us... months of crafting and buring shit and money wasted on tears and trinas... did we get anything for it nope... atleast its 100% to +3. should have done that the first time around.

Lol, "fucked old users" like you and alot others were here to notice... My first thoughts were the same but i gave it a try, and im actually enjoying both the new stuff and also a few of the old users being gone! Come back play soapbaba, i miss F11 soapman06 spam :(

Im back... gonna see how out geared i am now... 

Well we'll see Alpha. But it just doesn't make sense to me atm to give new players some benefit then right after that, give farmed players other benefit to compensate. It's like u upgrade new player's item from 8 to 9 but then also upgrade old player's item from 9-10. 

so u want free gear to match the older players who worked hard for their gear who put in countless hours to farm and make it... and you think its to much to give them a way to make their gears better... FUCK OFF dude ur shit

kinda agree its like new comers getting items easy and faster (special those ladys mage clans) while before lot of people including me was spending time kc and usd to gear better their self .. w/o count with this last patch most of people lost alot of kc buying before uniques to upgrade +3 now its leterary easy to get them ... fair ? well at least server is alive and theres new players to pk agaisnt true...so the benefits of this is for every1 on same way? ya lets drop another obvious answer.

I farmed a lot for my items but i dont mind if new players get items easier cos server depends on new players.Before mages came here again server was kinda boring at least now thefe is full pk.