Server relaunch with farm again

Need relaunch about server aq
The old farm apexKO was much better than this ApexKO
Why? np
1-cuz at least when server was unbalanced u could go farm,raid, vs etc
2-we had more places to farm in + more raids that we enjoyed
3-nothin was more fun than killing ZePPeLin in blood seekers asdasdasd

PS: TUKESUCKZZZZZ

What you seem to not understand is that it's not just about launching a new server,if we don't have the time to mantain it as we'd like.

We're already quite busy with everything and i couldn't imagine being able to moderate the number of users we wish to have. ^_^

It's not about us not wanting to launch a new server or not listening yet we wish to give you guys a valid product where we'll be able to gain lots of users and also help them with anything they might need. ^_^

Yeah well this "pk server" concept is a joke... Should atleast give people equal gear and not make some half pk server...........................................................................................................................................................!

Its good coz every newcommer can just log in and pk. Its still a bit of farm server just instead of dumb killing mobs you pk and get chests, tears from bdw etc

Now, unlocking +3/10s and UTC expansion would be nice.

they can add little bit more farm slots e.g balog-boroo-->silver bar, dk-->(increase sale price of rappy) and increase sc and pot prices.then players will spend more time to farming.

only fools think ko is just pking :P should taste upgrading,merchanting,farming(not hardcore ofc) if you play just for pk,then i think you play to  just satisfy the your crashed ego

only nerds who dont know how to pk want to farm tbh. When you're a god of cz such as myself, killing you jokers is what makes this game fun, not pve LOL. (kind of joking but not really, you guys do suck

u dick .. u mean i suck?