Sign in to follow this  
blackaq

S> dex draki pendant S.S.S

sins are going to be so fucking garbage with these necks

Heavens forbid people can actually slot VIABLE weapon defense alternatives against sins. Because it's fair to have 20 weapon defense vs everything, but not against jamadars! Look at me! I'm a entitled sin player. You are not allowed to use jamadar defense!

Heavens forbid people can actually slot VIABLE weapon defense alternatives against sins. Because it's fair to have 20 weapon defense vs everything, but not against jamadars! Look at me! I'm a entitled sin player. You are not allowed to use jamadar defense!

Except, only sins are FORCED to use dual weapons, which is affected by weapon defs way more than 1x 2-handed weapons, so ye these kinda things hurt them alot.

Except, only sins are FORCED to use dual weapons, which is affected by weapon defs way more than 1x 2-handed weapons, so ye these kinda things hurt them alot.

That's alright. There's no Draki Belt after all so it's only 12 weapon defense as opposed to 20-24 (40-50 with shields). Still, this entitlement is quite funny. Don't forget not everyone runs an iron set 24/7 because of how pointless it is against rogues.

You people are not special snowflakes nor are you supposed to do everything as a sin. Be satisfied with being the class with the highest survivability and burst damage. You want that on top of doing l33t damage to every class, tanking, supporting, draining, winning 1v1s, one shotting, stealth anger town, etc.

I did not expect my comment to anger people lol, in saying that onetrueidol is obviously retarded...

the whole point of releasing jamadar weapons (which cost more than several African countries to buy) was so sins didn't suck balls, not to mention its also the class with no CC what so ever in a server where every MOTHERFUCKING STUN/SLOW on a rogue is effective. BUT OK!