• Create an account or sign in to use the shoutbox

You need to be a member in order to be able to chat with other users.

Sign in to follow this  
LostControl

AdonisTR İFŞA & Disclosure of AdonisTR

Oynadığı Karakterler  / His Chars

OnLyxCrazyGooooinggggg 

SkyKingReus

1.)AesterisΑ neden buna müsade etti bilmiyorum ama herkesin bilmesi gerekir , sonuçta bir oyuncu nasıl aynı zaman GM olabilir , ben  ve clanım LostHeaveN zaten biliyorduk AdonisTR'nin kim olduğunu bazı kişiler şüphelenmişti VATAN clanına yardım edildiğinden bizde şüphelenmiştik bir ara çünkü arkadaş ilk VATAN clanıyla başladı sonra GM oldu arkadaşları server'a geldi PaketteMonsutte olarak ve AdonisTR hala GM'di ama sadece belli kişiler biliyordu peki biz bunu nasıl öğrendik ? Aşağıda fotoğrafları göreceksiniz 

English

I don't know why AesterisΑ are allowing this but everyone needs to know that one of the gms is playing apexko. Me and my clan LostHeaveN already knew who AdonisTR was because people were suspecting VATAN clan was getting helped. He started in VATAN then he became GM, later he brought his friends to Apex as PaketteMonsutte while he was still a GM.

2.)Bu fotoğrafta arkadaşa oyundan pm atıp tsye çağırmıştık 8v8 turnuvasını konuşmak için daha önceden VATAN clanının tssine gittiğimizde arkadaşı ben friende almıştım ve bende hala eski nickiyle duruyor ama AdonisTR olarak girdi tsmize aynı ses tonu olduğu için anlamamak çok zor değildi zaten.

English

in this photograph we pmed in game to talk about 8v8 he came ts and we took SS cos we already knows him before by VATAN clan teamspeak so you see in photo he came ts as AdonisTR but we can see in right side he is Cihan 26 :) Same voice we already know him cos he all the time insulted us from Vatan Clan old players know them  

88d9283593429e82698372105c688cb4.png

3.)Bu fotoğrafta ise tslerinden alınmış bir SS'i görüyoruz Tsde Ciho ismiyle gorebilirsiniz  (Arkadaş bana Erhan olduğunu söylediğinde  tslerine girdim SS aldım güzel yalan)

English 

This photo took yesterday from their ts , you can see him as Ciho ( i took this SS after he said 'Im Erhan nice lie)

P.S i know Erhan's ts nickname but i couldnt see him in ts

7f64cc9fd7ff56206c7b1191d4a1f0ea.png

4.)Bu fotoğrafta ise arkadaş Cihan olmadığını Erhan olduğunu söylüyor Erhan benle eskiden oynayan bir priest daha sonra clandan ayrıldı üstteki fotoğraf bana Erhan olduğunu söylediğinde TS'lerine girdiğimde çekilmiştir.  (Erhan = LostJaws)

English

In this photo this guy trying to prof ' im not Cihan , Im Erhan' i can explain who is Erhan , LostJaws is my old priest we played him in before  but he still trying proof himself  im Erhan but he is still Cihan :D 

e535d472c495a05c38453cbf477cfb17.png

i asked him 'Cihan ?'

cihan ? 

fuck off 
Im Erhan bro ;) you can remember
go lie to yourself
which erhan?

how many you had friend as Erhan 

Bu fotoğraflar ve kanıtlar umarım yeterlidir eğer yeterli değil diyorsanız tslerine gidip konuşabilirsiniz tabii nickini değişmezse bu fotoğrafları neden paylaşıyorum ? Bir GM aynı zaman user olursa neden arkadaşlarına item vermesin? Şahsen ben GM olsam ve aynı zamanda kendi clanım aynı serverda oynasa yardım ederim gizli gizli ama ben GM olmak istemediğim için böyle bir şeyde yapmadığım için problem yok. Herkese iyi forumlar ..

English i think these photos,proofs enough if you think these are not enough for me you can go their ts and you can talk to him if he dont change nickname , and why i sharing this photo ? IF a GM same time playing same server why he didnt get help to own clan secretly who knows ? if im a GM i can give items my own clan or what can i give my best my own clan but im not a GM and i dont do it so no problem Have good forums.

P:S if this topic will delete  or closed i can share again just im waiting Aesteris's explain cos why i shared ? This guy insulted all the time players even his macro in game about full swears,insults what a good guy , he deserve be a GM for real   :) 

Well, let's start off by looking at what AdonisTR (and Zulu, and BasiliskTR) can do as GMs - bear with me the list is exceptionally long :

1. Make notices

2. Teleport to players

3. Teleport players to themselves

4. Ban people

5. Mute/Unmute people

And that's where the list ends - the only people who have access to more commands are me and twostars.

Finally, ask yourself "Why would we turn a blind eye to cheaters?", nothing for us to gain from that (and nothing in AdonisTR's power to prevent us from taking action against anyone). Wouldn't it be better for us to figure out what it is someone is doing/using, and fixing it so nobody can abuse it in future? Being one of the most anti-cheat oriented servers out there?

This is the situation i always wish to explain on shoutbox when users on shoutbox wish for new GMs.

Becuase there are going to be people who assume if you do have an ingame character you give items to users.

I don't care what kind of personal player to player relationship you have but as a GM AdonisTR did his job and that's end of the story.

As Aesteris explained he also had limited acces to commands so there's not much he could have done either way.

I dont believe someone from ApexKo staff would use their "powers" to give certain people an advantage.

As Aesteris already stated those GM's have limited powers and are actually only there to help catching cheaters/abusers and answering questions/delivering feedback to head GM's.

That being said, earlier there was stated that GM's could not play the game and be a GM at the same time. If this is the case either delete his "personal"  account or take his GM powers from him.

If this is not the case anymore, i would love to apply for GM to help you guys out :).

Many people have PMed me asking for Item's  , I always reply say I won't help you as it's unfair to other user and I can't spawn any items in as i the command is blocked for me

In the respect of the GM events i do , the items are given to me by @Aesteris and I personally advise him of the winners of said prizes , he is more than welcome to check the logs.

Everything we as GM's do is Logged , I'm sure @Aesteris Checks the logs on a regular basis

Hi everyone,

As @Aesteris said I've limited access ( I can just Teleport, Arrest , Ban , Mute someone) and make ofc NP events (I can't even summon bosses to make any boss event). Even If I make a character I won't be able to inject items on it (just to make it clear).

I won't waste my time on explaining everything or "proof " anything about who I am but remember this "VATAN" clan was banned by me also.

I've plenty messages in my inbox helping ur clan even at 3 AM 5 AM ( I even gave my phone number out so you guys can Call me at any time not every gm would do that it's my privacy)

and I don't really see a problem a GM playing as a normal char cause ( they've a limited access).

I'm helping people from Teamspeak to make it easier (When the server had many turks).Don't forget I've logged your teamspeak aswell to help u guys easier and all the other turkish clans (Legacy, OttomanAnadolu, ANADOLU, etc..)  so this doesn't mean that I'm playing there.

P.S: I'd like to talk a bit about you on this topic but I will leave it here. Whatever thanks for the topic , now everything is clear. 

Regards,

AdonisTR

Since 2 months we're playing here. We started from 0 cause we didn't spend any dollars to the game. Many melee clan left the server but we're sill here I don't know why xVanquish or any other clan are mad at me I wont talk much with them I'm just open for al vs's pm SkyKingDance , I'm not a clan like LostHeaven that will leave in 2 days. In all servers I was the best Server administrators can check the logs, I don't have time to spend on noob people. Have a good game

Since 2 months we're playing here. We started from 0 cause we didn't spend any dollars to the game. Many melee clan left the server but we're sill here I don't know why xVanquish or any other clan are mad at me I wont talk much with them I'm just open for al vs's pm SkyKingDance , I'm not a clan like LostHeaven that will leave in 2 days. In all servers I was the best Server administrators can check the logs, I don't have time to spend on noob people. Have a good game

I'm not a clan like LostHeaven that will leave in 2 days. In all servers I'm not a clan like LostHeaven that will leave in 2 days. In all servers ???????

Are we leaving in 2 days ?  We started apex in february  , so wtf u talking about i dont give a fuck about your comment but people needs to know truths  (also i played apex farm server while you playing shitty pvps)

Is there any clan you didnt beg ? even you beg to be king :D and now you talking about vses ? if you have good clan why begging other clans to be ally ? (not for csw)  Why do you want this?  You asked me to be allliance in the past also and now you are insulting about my clan  even we  didnt argument with you ,  who is so mad you see ?

like this  ; a3b4a4d249b7ef5d3cf2c3fd680b9396.png

i know this photo not between us but you can see yourself in photo i dont  have photo about your beg to be king anyway  talk with truths   btw 

Well, let's start off by looking at what AdonisTR (and Zulu, and BasiliskTR) can do as GMs - bear with me the list is exceptionally long :

1. Make notices

2. Teleport to players

3. Teleport players to themselves

4. Ban people

5. Mute/Unmute people

And that's where the list ends - the only people who have access to more commands are me and twostars.

Finally, ask yourself "Why would we turn a blind eye to cheaters?", nothing for us to gain from that (and nothing in AdonisTR's power to prevent us from taking action against anyone). Wouldn't it be better for us to figure out what it is someone is doing/using, and fixing it so nobody can abuse it in future? Being one of the most anti-cheat oriented servers out there?

you banned him you didnt turn blind to cheaters and he deserved ban its not point i think if he stayed ban he would make new char 

i didnt know his limits even people didnt know only stuffs now i just mean how he can be GM ? I think you could choice a good GM i mean Good person and you could choice a GM  who is dont playing in apex if you choiced a GM like this guy  (same time playing a clan) why i dont need a doubt to something ? 

and really trust me i shared this photos cos he is a really liar and full insults in game to people with macro cos he thinking nobody knows his GM char :) time to explain aesteris its not big problem but he deserve it 

Hi everyone,

As @Aesteris said I've limited access ( I can just Teleport, Arrest , Ban , Mute someone) and make ofc NP events (I can't even summon bosses to make any boss event). Even If I make a character I won't be able to inject items on it (just to make it clear).

I won't waste my time on explaining everything or "proof " anything about who I am but remember this "VATAN" clan was banned by me also.

I've plenty messages in my inbox helping ur clan even at 3 AM 5 AM ( I even gave my phone number out so you guys can Call me at any time not every gm would do that it's my privacy)

and I don't really see a problem a GM playing as a normal char cause ( they've a limited access).

I'm helping people from Teamspeak to make it easier (When the server had many turks).Don't forget I've logged your teamspeak aswell to help u guys easier and all the other turkish clans (Legacy, OttomanAnadolu, ANADOLU, etc..)  so this doesn't mean that I'm playing there.

P.S: I'd like to talk a bit about you on this topic but I will leave it here. Whatever thanks for the topic , now everything is clear. 

Regards,

AdonisTR

cihan you are really good liar you know ? i know you very well dont yourself like good sentences even nearly every word of yours is an insult so dont talk too much in forum some people knows you very well 

I'll close this topic very soon,because it's pointless. 

I'm the one answering all the PMs together with Facebook messages and i never had a complain about AdonisTR not once.

While i was gone he made sure everything was up to date and kept me in contact with how the game was doing.

What he does or how he acts as a player is none of my business as long as he's doing his GM job as he did until now he'll stay in the team.

I'll close this topic very soon,because it's pointless. 

I'm the one answering all the PMs together with Facebook messages and i never had a complain about AdonisTR not once.

While i was gone he made sure everything was up to date and kept me in contact with how the game was doing.

What he does or how he acts as a player is none of my business as long as he's doing his GM job as he did until now he'll stay in the team.

alpha i dont care he will stay in your team or dont stay  ,  and a day he nted bloodline to karus just erso called him and when we need NT as LostHeaven he saying ' i need to ask alpha'  i dont give a shit more just look whats going on in game  

He couldn't have done a NT without me,he asked every single time (he even asked,during the time i gave him permission to do it without asking me).

Won't delete topic but i'll close it because this isn't going anywhere.

you banned him you didnt turn blind to cheaters and he deserved ban its not point i think if he stayed ban he would make new char i didnt know his limits even people didnt know only stuffs now i just mean how he can be GM ? I think you could choice a good GM i mean Good person and you could choice a GM  who is dont playing in apex if you choiced a GM like this guy  (same time playing a clan) why i dont need a doubt to something ? 

and really trust me i shared this photos cos he is a really liar and full insults in game to people with macro cos he thinking nobody knows his GM char :) time to explain aesteris its not big problem but he deserve it 

Well I'll reply again just to make it clear , Most of the ( Turkish Players ) are happy about me being as GM.

alpha i dont care he will stay in your team or dont stay  ,  and a day he nted bloodline to karus just erso called him and when we need NT as LostHeaven he saying ' i need to ask alpha'  i dont give a shit more just look whats going on in game

About the NT , ofcourse I'll ask first to Alpha because he's making the balance between the nations.Once again I don't need to proof you something cause I've the chats with Alpha on skype when asking to NT a clan. 2ndly When I've nted Bloodline it was cause Alpha was offline for 1 week and the balance was horrible. Oh yes do you remember when I nted u guys to orc just bcs u guys wanted to be king on orc side ofcourse firstly u guys said cause there was no balance afterwards I've learned that u guys just wanted to be king. Well explaining all the past is just pointless I can talk much about you or your clannies but this isn't my CHARACTER.

P.S: LostLegends was calling me at 2 3 AM when he had problems so please next time find better excuses.

Regards,

AdonisTR