• Create an account or sign in to use the shoutbox

You need to be a member in order to be able to chat with other users.

Aesteris

Detailed information on the Draki's Revenge Expansion

Hey everyone,

As promised, here is some more detailed information on the Draki's Revenge Expansion!

1. Login rewards

Log in after the release and before 9/24 23:59PM to claim your login gifts - 5 days of Cospre Armor, Wings, and Pathos Gloves!

2. The event itself.

You will be able to enter Draki's Revenge at your own convenience through the Draki Rift located in both El Morad Castle and Luferson Castle.

There's an entrance limit; Once per day for non-premium players, and 3 times per day for premium players.

Inside the event, you'll be facing increasingly challenging monsters, which you have to defeat within a given time limit (usually 5 minutes).

There is a class-based ranking system, which allows you to see how well you did compared to others that are the same class - officially there are monthly rewards for the top players, something which we haven't implemented yet, but is scheduled to be released at a later date.

What can you get from the monsters inside? Old Draki's Supply Box and Superior Draki's Supply Box - these are filled with goodies, including an empty Draki's Pendant and all the materials you'll need to customize it to your hearts desire.

The Draki's Pendant can be upgraded up to 3 times by using the manufacturing system at [Hepa Pupil] Shozin. Every step of the way bonus stats get added to them, you can choose which bonus stats you want on the first level (depending on which Jewel you choose to upgrade it with, Strength, Dexterity, Stamina, Intelligence, or Magic Power), but levels 2 and 3 can't be changed. When upgrading a Draki's Pendant, the new stat bonus is graded on a scale of D, C, B, A, and S. S offers the largest stat bonus. There are dedicated Draki's Pendants for every class.

3. More CZ quests

We're still in the process of finalizing these quests at the moment, currently we've got the following in store for you:

• Kill 5x Cardinal, 5x Haunga, 5x undying, and 5x Dark Eyes in Ronark Land bowl (reward: 1x Chaos Voucher) (repeatable twice per day)
  • Kill 1x Jersey, 1x Raxton, 1x Query (reward: Dark Mythril Fragment)
  • (Follow up quest, accessible only after completing the above quest)
    Kill 3x Jersey, 3x Raxton, 1x Query (reward: Dark Mythril Fragment)
  • Kill 1x Isiloon in Ronark Land (reward: Garses chest)
  • Kill 1x Ego, 1x Glutton, 1x Wratch, and 1x Sloth in Ronark Land (reward: Draki's Certificate)
  • Kill 1x Lust, 1x Envy, 1x Greed in Ronark Land (reward: Draki's Certificate)
  • Other CZ daily quests currently available in official already (infiltration, stealing documents, etc.)

Notes:

• The Dark Mythril Fragment will allow you to upgrade a (+6) Super Shell to a (+6) Exceptional Super Shell without failing!
  • The Draki's Certificate will allow you to enter Draki's Revenge after you've depleted your daily allowance (one certificate per time)
  • The Garges Chest guarantees you of a (+3) Garges Weapon (equivalent to Krowaz weapons, without there being different curses on them)

4. Improved loot for Bifrost Fragments, Juraid Gems, and Treasure Chests

Most of the 'useless' drops (shells, high-class weapons, etc.) will be switched out with more useful items (super shells, (exceptional) hepa weapons, Garges Chests, Old/Superior Draki's Supply Boxes)

5. New Border Defense War system

We've overhauled the Border Defense War system to match the current version in use on the official servers;

An Altar of Manes will spawn in the middle of Border Defense War, which is only destroyable by R-attacks. Upon destroying it, the person who dealt the final blow will get a Fragment of Manes debuff that will slow them, prevents them from using movement speed buffs, and prevents them from being teleported. Make it all the way back to the platform near your spawn and you'll score 10 points for your team!

That's all for now, we hope you're as excited for the expansion as we are!

I dont like the premium thing that the players without premium can join 1 time per day and with premium 3 times, if apex is looking for serious player's this strategy doesn't looks fine..coz new players aint gnna spend much..for the premium thing..besides they will play first and look into the server how is it going on top of that if they add premium service on certain events...it might create a bad impression among players...coz many players left Steam KO coz of the cash flow which the server demanded from the players..making it quite expensive to be played..as a result..population declined...think about the premium service before implementing this stuff again pls

Besides if you are activating premium service on certain events,it will let the farmers to simply to be beaten off from the cz and besides the one who spend more money for kc would be able to make the gear faster than that of the players who rather farm to make gears..thus it will make power to mobilized on concentrated hands making it unproductive for the new players..Apex has been alive coz of its unqiueness as it is able maintain a balance between farming and baba -shopping, thats the reason why it was able to pull of more than 9 months and it going to be an year as well...i have played this server since it got started, i am not a big fan of private servers but when i played apex i remembered my old USKO  days on C-West, that was the main reason i was able able to stick with Apex since so long, i have seen apex to edge of falling and rise eventually coz of the right decisions which were taken when it was demanded.. however because of some of the players and wrong decision server population got declined drastically..So before implementing like premium service think about all the players not just handful of turks and some english players who are ready to pool down their $ for KC and stuffs besides $ rates are kinda high in some countries thus affording kc and stuffs is kinda hard for them..so please rethink while implementing all these stuffs

Contrary to what you seem to believe, the reason behind limiting non-premium users to 1 entry is not because we want to "force people into buying premium".

If we were to want to force people into buying premium, the additional obtainable entries to Draki's Revenge through the new DAILY quests would be gated behind being premium only too.

Just limit the caps to the entry to the event for 150 or 200 players ..I think that would work fine...coz this sounds fair game play..coz a couple of seats shall be reserved for the prem users if u implement this criteria.

You didn't understand the nature of the event

You will be able to enter Draki's Revenge at your own convenience through the Draki Rift located in both El Morad Castle and Luferson Castle.

It is not an event like all the others, it's individual, and ALWAYS open for you to participate in.

As i see non-pre users can still get in 2 more times if they do daily quests, it's not so much difference between non-pre and pre user. 

Anyway, what the point of buying premium if it's just the same with non-pre :P . After all, KC keep server alive, and you dont have to pay by real $ to get KC to buy pre, you can still farm,do daily quest stuff and buy KC unless you dont wanna farm and dont wanna pay either.

My suggestion is release a cheaper premium like bronze,gold pre 500-1k KC a month for people who gain a bit more np than non-pre and able to join the events.

And finally, theres always people spend money to get better items while you have to farm to get it, you can never stop that.

As i see non-pre users can still get in 2 more times if they do daily quests, it's not so much difference between non-pre and pre user. 

Anyway, what the point of buying premium if it's just the same with non-pre :P . After all, KC keep server alive, and you dont have to pay by real $ to get KC to buy pre, you can still farm,do daily quest stuff and buy KC unless you dont wanna farm and dont wanna pay either.

My suggestion is release a cheaper premium like bronze,gold pre 500-1k KC a month for people who gain a bit more np than non-pre and able to join the events.

And finally, theres always people spend money to get better items while you have to farm to get it, you can never stop that.

Thank you, at least there's someone that gets its not that big of a difference.

Also liking the cheaper premium with less benefits suggestion to make it more accessible to those that think 2 extra entrances a day without putting in effort is really that big of a difference :)

@Aesteris This forum with the Turkish authorities How many days does the have reason things do not write under the immediate Turkish still no Turkish response to what does the Turkish authorities?