Sign in to follow this  
Alpha

Melee passion

Mad and you totally clueless and fucked up !

lol, the skills are supposed to work this way bluekey

get 2 priests that work together and you can kill melee's

edit: or stay with 7 mages and 1 priest, and make him debuffer aswell, so you all get 2 hitted 

#Expecto

Isn't everyone in bloodline quitting anyways besides black and Chris? If you are, I don't really see why it matters so much to you, if you're not then obviously it does but I still don't see why it should do usko's damage when usko is played with undy scrolls not 2k scrolls. Shouldn't it be scaled down to the hp everyone plays with on apexko?

to long to read. tired of your nonsense. the server is balanced the way it is right now, start playing the way you should play and you'll find out that you will die alot less to the warrior AoE. Sadly it seems only my clan is capable of curing and subsiding.

The server isn't balanced at all. Otherwise there would be mage clans here claiming so, right?

You are free to read bo​th mine and some of the ApexKO's staffs posts for explanation why it isn't balanced atm.

Again, please enlighten me about the correct way of playing a mage team against such ourtragoues AoE damages.

I am always up for learning so if you teach me this easy way of countering the AoE please do so.

Go cz with your clan as mages and record it to show us nubz how it is done. Thank you :-)

The server isn't balanced at all. Otherwise there would be mage clans here claiming so, right?

You are free to read bo​th mine and some of the ApexKO's staffs posts for explanation why it isn't balanced atm.

Again, please enlighten me about the correct way of playing a mage team against such ourtragoues AoE damages.

I am always up for learning so if you teach me this easy way of countering the AoE please do so.

Go cz with your clan as mages and record it to show us nubz how it is done. Thank you :-)

split -> partycure/subside (both) -> pompa

fyi: melee's: in order to survive have to do the same, or they'll die aswell

thats the same as it is on usko right now

as you can see in this video, without dodging it themselfs, or priest being late on cures, you can't survive

Isn't everyone in bloodline quitting anyways besides black and Chris? If you are, I don't really see why it matters so much to you, if you're not then obviously it does but I still don't see why it should do usko's damage when usko is played with undy scrolls not 2k scrolls. Shouldn't it be scaled down to the hp everyone plays with on apexko?

mind your own business please. no1 said we're all quitting, so cut it.

please do me a favor, go play a myko server

rather 2 pk against a party mages which make obvsly server full of pk instead to chase 8 tassakyok partys runing with 3 priest -.- funny to see how some randoms priest calling every1 noobs brainless etc when they cant even go out their base wo ts or wo full partys.

ps: aesteris imo u should listen those players Who really care about urvserver and start to ignore jumper randoms.

about warrior dmg, lets talk about apexko and nt compared with usko, i have to be pretty honest before u touch the range skill was pretty easy to rape any party mage in server actually i cant understad why u even touch the skill warrios when it was just perfect good :/ every party with ts and some coordination could really rape easy mages.. to finish back the skills warrios as before patch im pretty sure server will just gain more and more players.

rather 2 pk against a party mages which make obvsly server full of pk instead to chase 8 tassakyok partys runing with 3 priest -.- funny to see how some randoms priest calling every1 noobs brainless etc when they cant even go out their base wo ts or wo full partys.

ps: aesteris imo u should listen those players Who really care about urvserver and start to ignore jumper randoms.

about warrior dmg, lets talk about apexko and nt compared with usko, i have to be pretty honest before u touch the range skill was pretty easy to rape any party mage in server actually i cant understad why u even touch the skill warrios when it was just perfect good :/ every party with ts and some coordination could really rape easy mages.. to finish back the skills warrios as before patch im pretty sure server will just gain more and more players.

ye let's start to ignore the people that were literally the only people that had any idea what bugs there were on the server and provided proof to fix them

good idea brook +1 make brook next gm 

Locked and hidden the other topic; This is where you discuss the changes, not in a separate thread.

We've got a fair few ideas on how to rework the warrior AoE skills;

1. We nerf their damage (which is what we'll go with at first, we'll need constructive feedback on the changes), the intent is to get it to a point where mages have a fighting chance when a warrior team runs into them to AoE them. (however brief that window of opportunity may be). You'll still be able to kill them with AoE, There's just no 1-shotting the party anymore - just like a warrior party will be healed up after a mage team novas them, a mage team will be able to be healed up after a warrior party decent AoEs into them.

2. We change it so that only the closest X targets get hit, rather than anyone in range by the warrior AoE

3. We let the AoE damage scale depending on how close the targets are to the targeted spot (where the 'hammer' hits)

4. We implement diminishing returns on damage for stacking AoEs with multiple persons

Just some of the ideas, we'll go ahead and try out tweaks to the AoE damage live (as that's something we can do, the others will require a server restart). We'll need your input on the new values (post in the thread, let a GM in-game know, whatever else you've got to get your opinion to our attention), and whatever values we give them while changing them live does not mean we'll be keeping it that way; Just a 'in my opinion' thing will do.

Furthermore, anyone who can't keep their post clean (within reason) will be banned from the forums, you've been warned. :)

1 party mele nasıl 2 partyi kesebilir ve geri çıkabilir bunu açıklayın Allah için ya şu skilleri kopro açılmadan önce düzeltsenizde Serverdaki user gitmese bugun pkda ömrümüz user aramakla geçti....

Locked and hidden the other topic; This is where you discuss the changes, not in a separate thread.

We've got a fair few ideas on how to rework the warrior AoE skills;

1. We nerf their damage (which is what we'll go with at first, we'll need constructive feedback on the changes), the intent is to get it to a point where mages have a fighting chance when a warrior team runs into them to AoE them. (however brief that window of opportunity may be). You'll still be able to kill them with AoE, There's just no 1-shotting the party anymore - just like a warrior party will be healed up after a mage team novas them, a mage team will be able to be healed up after a warrior party decent AoEs into them.

2. We change it so that only the closest X targets get hit, rather than anyone in range by the warrior AoE

3. We let the AoE damage scale depending on how close the targets are to the targeted spot (where the 'hammer' hits)

4. We implement diminishing returns on damage for stacking AoEs with multiple persons

Just some of the ideas, we'll go ahead and try out tweaks to the AoE damage live (as that's something we can do, the others will require a server restart). We'll need your input on the new values (post in the thread, let a GM in-game know, whatever else you've got to get your opinion to our attention), and whatever values we give them while changing them live does not mean we'll be keeping it that way; Just a 'in my opinion' thing will do.

Furthermore, anyone who can't keep their post clean (within reason) will be banned from the forums, you've been warned. :)

Aesteris.....I think you should look at this more broadly.  If you're just looking at this from the point of view of a mage party who is faring badly at some particular point in time(perhaps because they're continuously putting themselves into a bad situation against a well coordinated and experienced party that is predicting their tactics effectively), sure it can feel like the deck is stacked against you.  EVERYONE FEELS THAT WAY WHEN THEY'RE LOSING BADLY......at least everyone who can't look at the situation pragmatically.  How about looking at it from the point of view of the other parties?  The ones that many of this server's players play in......the ones that might land that perfect situation that gives a melee party 6+ kills in instantaneous fashion.  Never mind that it doesn't work out that way anywhere CLOSE to every time.  Never mind that much of the time they end up bombed out themselves.  How about polling all the priests/warriors/sins that have had their entire party flattened inside of a second by mage parties?  Are we going to nerf mage damage(and DEAR GOD don't anybody start talking about the recent reduction in mage damage that was NOT a nerf but rather a correcting of damage rates that were BROKEN)?  Are we going to make it so only the closest targets get hit by mage AOE?  Are we going to scale mage AOE damage dependent on how close someone is to the epicenter of the AOE?  Are we going to implement diminished returns when stacking mage AOE?  Because I GUARANTEE there are more parties being bombed out by mages than entire mages parties being AOE killed by warriors.

What tactics do you want warrior parties to employ?  Warriors must get close to those mages in order to do damage even if their AOE is effective.  But they can't get close without those same mages dropping their AOE.......a situation that ends in the death of an entire melee party with GREAT frequency(a fact that everyone who is honest can attest to......how the hell else are mages getting all those NPs?).  So we take away the only tactic that warrior based parties have to counter the mages ability to flatten them with AOEs?  What are we left with?  Descent into the middle of the party and start Z-skilling?  With the aoe's dropping all around them?  Because that doesn't ever end in dead warrior parties, right?

So now we're left with the idea of simply changing the effectiveness of skills.....skills implemented by developers who were able to somehow create a game with some of the best pk in all of gaming.....and yet apparently those same developers have no idea what they're doing in this particular instance.  Where does it stop?  Do we attempt to "fine-tune" everything in order to tailor the entire pk system to every particular method of pk simply because some players want to pk in whatever style they wish(regardless of the wisdom of that method)?  Again......how about 8 warriors?  Or perhaps 8 priests(hooray for never dying!).  How about 7 warriors and a sin?  It's all about what people have fun playing, right?  So lets tailor the ENTIRE system to it!

In the end it all comes down to this.......how many screenshots do you think we could get in here of mage parties topping the boards with tens of thousands of NPs?  How many screenshots of mage parties racking up a dozen or more kills in a row?  And doing this time and time again during a pk session?  LET THE NPs TALK.  I would accede the point if it could be shown that mage parties were just being dominated at all times and were completely ineffective against melee parties.  But that simply isn't the case.  It's nowhere NEAR the case.  There are plenty of mages at the top of the LP rankings.  Plenty at the top of the NP rankings.  The facts don't match the claims......and any number of people claiming otherwise is not enough to prove the point when they're at odds with the facts.  The fact is that every build of party is not intended to be able to be successful against EVERY other build of party.  The weaknesses and strengths are supposed to play off of each other.......there isn't supposed to be one party build that is perfect and ideal against all forms of opposition.  Wouldn't that kind of defeat the whole point of this game?

skills implemented by developers who were able to somehow create a game with some of the best pk in all of gaming ...... and yet apparently those same developers have no idea what they're doing in this particular instance.

That's some brave statement there, given that the only reason KO / it's PK system was kind of a success in the first place is because of a bug / developping mistake that enabled comboing. And that's only 1 of the shit tones of mistakes they made over the years.

That's some brave statement there, given that the only reason KO / it's PK system was kind of a success in the first place is because of a bug / developping mistake that enabled comboing. And that's only 1 of the shit tones of mistakes they made over the years.

Is it?  I haven't been around since the beginning......but I have played this game for a few years.  Outside of the hacks employed by people with no lives and questionable ethics, I have no recollection of any pk-breaking mistakes that were intentionally implemented within the pk system(I.E. spammable skill that one-shots all classes).  But perhaps I'm wrong.  I don't claim that mistakes haven't been made.....but overall the game has solid mechanics.  I also think that mistakes by the developers and mistakes in implementation by those that run servers must be differentiated.

The problem here was actually just a bug caused by us when fixing the range to match the client. The AoE radius ended up being somewhat larger than it was configured for (and is official).

This is fixed now, sorry for all the trouble. :-)