Sign in to follow this  
Alpha

Melee passion

I literally Lol at this.

Mages are adapting to the PK, take it from the Animosity team which we've tried adapting to this insane warrior dmg by adding a second priest in. But take into affect that

1. Warriors have 0 cast time to cast the AOE spell.

2. Our stun rates is significantly lowered, therefore we can't run with our 45 LR and 33 LR to stun because they hardly stun anymore, and were having to run double LR to even get any GOOD stuns off.

3. with how hectic CZ is constantly, there's no way to predict when torment is being dropped and the descent is about to happen.

4. Adding a second priest knocks a significant amount of dmg off the party.

You compare EVERY mage team to brainless idiots when actually their is some good viable Mage teams on this server but none can deal with the DMG being put out by warriors.

We've played together for nearly 6 years and even as a team with a good commander and two good priests, we have difficult time going head on 8v8 against a melee party.

What I've seen, being one of the decently geared mages on the server, my Nova's hit AT BEST on warriors 1100-1300 with 70, and 1000ish with 60.

While without Torment yesterday I was getting hit an insane amount of 1800-2100's by warrior. ( currently working on a video to compare the dmg) Take in the factor that it takes no brain nor skill to press descent and spam your keyboard, trust me, I played warrior, not that hard.

Mages

1. Have to time our nova's all at the same time to even wipe a warriors hp or even get them to half HP. ( mainly because a decent warrior will have 9k-10k hp, while decent mages with no undy peak around 7500 AT BEST with undy, i've seen 9200 which is with the TOP gear and +9 gear.)

2. Have to kite away from the party, find the rogue, knock him out of stealth while being chased by warriors.

3. our dmg is significantly lower than Warriors.

4. Immediately when a warrior decents onto the rogue and AOE's your hp is either CLEARED TF out, are you are limping away to regroup your party. Isnt the same with MAGE dmg anymore, we might scratch your hp with perfectly timed nova's but hardly ever does a melee party get wiped instantly by nova's unless its 2-3 mage parties rolling together, WHICH WE HAVE TO DO IN CZ NOW.

A majority of the mage clans have either left the server till the dmg is fixed or have converted into warriors. SkyKING has created warriors. Krissy's team has created warriors.  etc.

Its up to the Admin team to figure out what to do with the dmg, but your mage teams are slowly dwindling away till its fixed ( half of the mage squads dont even log mages anymore, just head straight to the melees to get free np's)

1. true

2. stun rate was broken, now it stuns 1 or 2 people in pt instead of the whole pt getting chain stunned

3. theres also no way of predicting mage novas (i agree that with a sin in their pt it gets a lot harder though)

4. same with adding a tp mage or 3rd priest to pt

theres literally no decent mage clans in this server (for 83 cap), i'm sorry thats just how it is

those are the official damages, trust me they hit a lot harder on +10 +3 fest old servers yet people fight melee pts there all the time

c3ddb3f62120ff8132f83f4b610d102e.jpg

mage is also easy to play with the way most people play on this server (nova, town, commander blinks away, rgs.. repeat), it takes a lot of coordination to play both classes good.

if you're actually playing the way you're describing on all fights (not just the herp derp ks fest in bowl at peak hours) you're just playing it wrong, can't just nova, run away, rg against melees on 83 cap you actually have to confront, harrass the pcure, have somewhat decent priests (not your usual spam restore peruvian), time your blinds etc

skykings were melee before (a really good one), they switched to mages cos 1 of their main priests quit

invincible were playing melee here way before the patch

most of those 1299 mages will go play the next most recent retarded server anyways

So first thing i'd like to point out is not to insult each other,we're here only to improve the server nothing else. 

What i would love to see is someone showing us the "right way?" of playing mage instead of trying to point out how others don't know how to play.

That would justify that we don't need to change anything at all and we can keep on going as we did.

^If any of the current melee clans could produce some decent quality footage that we can show others that would definitely help us!  ^_^

So first thing i'd like to point out is not to insult each other,we're here only to improve the server nothing else. 

What i would love to see is someone showing us the "right way?" of playing mage instead of trying to point out how others don't know how to play.

That would justify that we don't need to change anything at all and we can keep on going as we did.

^If any of the current melee clans could produce some decent quality footage that we can show others that would definitely help us!  ^_^

How hard is it to understand, that if you play as a mage party with a party cure and a debuffer, you can 1. subside the warriors that try to AOE, 2. party cure the torment, and 3. split up so the AOE is not effective at all and it will be way harder for the warrior party to hit all the mages, which results into a disaster for the warriors, because the mages can use their novas from distance if correctly timed the warriors will die.

the whole reason they are complaining is because they don't cure the torment nor subside the warriors to prevent them from being killed so fast. that's what the skills are made for aren't they? Instead they are being stubborn and rather have 7 mages and die all the time, might aswell just play without a priest then.

Isn't it supposed to be that mages should be more squishy since they can attack from distance? 

As a mage party, you have to kite your way to victory, because you are squishy, as a warrior you have to go in and use your more tanky stats to survive and deal the damage close range, why would we nerf the only way warriors can possibly handle a mage party? Both sides have to play well coordinated to win, if the mages refuse to use the skills they have, then why should the warriors suffer from that? I've seen good mage parties rape warrior parties, just because they knew how to play against them. 

Well when you want the usko damage from these warrior aoes etc, you should probably have usko hp maybe so you can survive it? so im reluctant to say put undy scrolls in the game as my suggestion considering we apparently want everything like usko... I just think neither way of aoeing really takes a brain, as a sin all you literally do is stand in the middle of preoccupied mages, get the warriors,portu to descent, aoe/stun etc while your duffer casts one aoe spell and your done, claim ur free nps.

So either keep it, add undy scroll or nerf damage it doesn't matter a whole lot. KO really isn't a difficult game to be good at nor is it very competitive so the decision should be based on whether changing it has a positive effect on the majority's enjoyment of the game not if usko did this or that.

ps. add duration pot if this is such a "usko"

1. true

2. stun rate was broken, now it stuns 1 or 2 people in pt instead of the whole pt getting chain stunned

3. theres also no way of predicting mage novas (i agree that with a sin in their pt it gets a lot harder though)

4. same with adding a tp mage or 3rd priest to pt

theres literally no decent mage clans in this server (for 83 cap), i'm sorry thats just how it is

those are the official damages, trust me they hit a lot harder on +10 +3 fest old servers yet people fight melee pts there all the time

c3ddb3f62120ff8132f83f4b610d102e.jpg

mage is also easy to play with the way most people play on this server (nova, town, commander blinks away, rgs.. repeat), it takes a lot of coordination to play both classes good.

if you're actually playing the way you're describing on all fights (not just the herp derp ks fest in bowl at peak hours) you're just playing it wrong, can't just nova, run away, rg against melees on 83 cap you actually have to confront, harrass the pcure, have somewhat decent priests (not your usual spam restore peruvian), time your blinds etc

skykings were melee before (a really good one), they switched to mages cos 1 of their main priests quit

invincible were playing melee here way before the patch

most of those 1299 mages will go play the next most recent retarded server anyways

I respect this, but other than fact you said theres no good mage clans here ;) <3

We as a team prefer to stay away from the herp derp pk fest in the bowl because you don't make a name for yourself KSing bowl.

I respect the thoughts on this thread, and yes there is a lot that needs to be practiced for mage parties to beat melees. We're bouncing around ideas within the clan to figure out a way to win against a melee clan.

I'm not saying melee's don't ever lose, because we've beaten a few in 8v8, but it takes some of our best players being on point ( not hungover half asleep) with focusing on the triple nova's and vampiriking the priest at the correct times.

you guys act like a mage party doesnt require skill and timing and precise use of skills.

Maybe leave the dmg the same for warrior, but do a little buffing to the mages? But then again that would just make them overpowered again. I just don't think the dmg is balanced as should be.

@alpha

We could do some mock testing 8v8 of the best mage vs best melee group, to see how well it spans out? I think rather than leaving it up to you and the team to nerf, we should let the players decide by testing.

A server is only as good as it players, and coming together. Nerf warriors? They leave. Nerf mages? They leave. How about we come together and fix it together so the server doesn't die in the end

I respect this, but other than fact you said theres no good mage clans here ;) <3

We as a team prefer to stay away from the herp derp pk fest in the bowl because you don't make a name for yourself KSing bowl.

I respect the thoughts on this thread, and yes there is a lot that needs to be practiced for mage parties to beat melees. We're bouncing around ideas within the clan to figure out a way to win against a melee clan.

I'm not saying melee's don't ever lose, because we've beaten a few in 8v8, but it takes some of our best players being on point ( not hungover half asleep) with focusing on the triple nova's and vampiriking the priest at the correct times.

you guys act like a mage party doesnt require skill and timing and precise use of skills.

Maybe leave the dmg the same for warrior, but do a little buffing to the mages? But then again that would just make them overpowered again. I just don't think the dmg is balanced as should be.

@alpha

We could do some mock testing 8v8 of the best mage vs best melee group, to see how well it spans out? I think rather than leaving it up to you and the team to nerf, we should let the players decide by testing.

A server is only as good as it players, and coming together. Nerf warriors? They leave. Nerf mages? They leave. How about we come together and fix it together so the server doesn't die in the end

what i meant by that is there are no mage clans who are used to play against warrior aoe, ofc there are good mage clans here doing other stuff great. ofc mage takes skill (actually takes more skill to play mage in a perfect way than melee). by the nature of ko, it's harder for mages to kill melees, it's always been that way.

The thing is playing with 2 priests is not enough.

Even if you cure the torment the whole party dies (still like 6x1500 dmg + the other AoE skills).

Hell even if you cure the torment and subsidie the warriors you will die aswell if the warriors just got a lil gear and half a brain.

If you really believe the AoE skill can be Well counterplayed with just 2 priests, I invite you to go cz with a mage team and make a video of it. Then all the mages can just learn from that and stop complaining :-)

Also I don't get why people defend the skill by saying "it is the same as USKO", USKO is shit and thats why we all play here and not there. ApexKO doesn't have to be exactly like USKO if it can be a better version of KO.

Of course you are free to keep the skill as it is and wait for all turks to leave the server and get a re launch in a couple of months again hoping for them to come back :-)

Well when you want the usko damage from these warrior aoes etc, you should probably have usko hp maybe so you can survive it? so im reluctant to say put undy scrolls in the game as my suggestion considering we apparently want everything like usko... I just think neither way of aoeing really takes a brain, as a sin all you literally do is stand in the middle of preoccupied mages, get the warriors,portu to descent, aoe/stun etc while your duffer casts one aoe spell and your done, claim ur free nps.

So either keep it, add undy scroll or nerf damage it doesn't matter a whole lot. KO really isn't a difficult game to be good at nor is it very competitive so the decision should be based on whether changing it has a positive effect on the majority's enjoyment of the game not if usko did this or that.

ps. add duration pot if this is such a "usko"

i'm not saying this is usko, it's far away from it. yet the admins claim it is. warrior aoe damages are the way they should be. the reason they hit 5k in this picture is because they have +10 and +3, that means we should easily be capable of hitting 2k with +8/9 and +2. and tbh, i don't even deal 2k damage to melees with aoe on torment. so the current rates are fine in my opinion.

@rougan

idk what you are trying to proof here, and if you fail to outplay a melee party as mages with 2 priests i think ko isn't the right game for you, mage isn't the right class for you or the melee party is just way better organized than yours. I've seen mage parties slap melee parties, and if you nerf the melee's at this point i think it's going to cause people to leave because the server is doing fine right now and getting more crowded, why change something that's attracting so many players to the server right now?

The thing is playing with 2 priests is not enough.

Even if you cure the torment the whole party dies (still like 6x1500 dmg + the other AoE skills).

Hell even if you cure the torment and subsidie the warriors you will die aswell if the warriors just got a lil gear and half a brain.

If you really believe the AoE skill can be Well counterplayed with just 2 priests, I invite you to go cz with a mage team and make a video of it. Then all the mages can just learn from that and stop complaining :-)

Also I don't get why people defend the skill by saying "it is the same as USKO", USKO is shit and thats why we all play here and that there. ApexKO doesn't have to be exactly like USKO if it can be a better version of KO.

Of course you are free to keep the skill as it is and wait for all turks to leave the server and get a re launch in a couple of months again hoping for them to come back :-)

we've seen it done on USKO against other people and against us too, but again, everyone here just plays USKO and quits once they hit lvl 70 because its too hard and everyone babashops and etc etc so what's the point of arguing

doesnt matter what we say they're just gonna do whatever they want anyway

1.Warrior AoE skill work with torment, the damage will be double,and mages AoE wont work with torment

2.The cooldown, on warrior AoE skill

3.Casting time without any cancellation.

if you guys are stupid enough to nerf the aoe damage, good luck with your server i will peace out. such brain really. warrior aoe's are fine, mage parties should just cure themselves. warrior hits 2k on mages with torment, press party cure for once in your life and you'll survive because then the damage is just sh1t.

BYE

i'm not saying this is usko, it's far away from it. yet the admins claim it is. warrior aoe damages are the way they should be. the reason they hit 5k in this picture is because they have +10 and +3, that means we should easily be capable of hitting 2k with +8/9 and +2. and tbh, i don't even deal 2k damage to melees with aoe on torment. so the current rates are fine in my opinion.

@rougan

idk what you are trying to proof here, and if you fail to outplay a melee party as mages with 2 priests i think ko isn't the right game for you, mage isn't the right class for you or the melee party is just way better organized than yours. I've seen mage parties slap melee parties, and if you nerf the melee's at this point i think it's going to cause people to leave because the server is doing fine right now and getting more crowded, why change something that's attracting so many players to the server right now?

I like how you immediatly make it about my skill level, when I am actually trying to have a real discussion about an, in my opinion, OP skill... I guess that is just your debate level :-)

All I am asking, if it is so easy to counter the melee AoE skill then please show us so we can learn it. If the mage teams knows how to counter it, maybe they wont quit and we will continue to see apex grow instead of losing mage teams to different useless turk servers.

I still believe the combination of insanely high dmg, no cast time, 4 different skills and a tank class makes the gameplay very unbalanced and boring. There is absolutely no staff play from mages anymore cuz if you get close to melees they will just spam their AoE skills, they don't even need to follow targets anymore.

I hope you will be able to argue for your case instead of claiming I just suck if I can't survive 6x 1500-2000 dmg with my amazing 6,7k HP...

i remember all melees cry about Mages are OP bla bla bla,

Admin did nerf mages nova and the stun rate !

http://forum.apexko.com/topic/2468-please-lower-mage-fire-damage/

http://forum.apexko.com/topic/2606-fix-stun-rate-add-a-money-sink/

Can we ban retards like this? 

For the 9th time, we were crying because something was literally wrong with HOW IT WAS BEING CALCULATED.

THEY EVEN ADMITTED IT.

http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f115/apexko-com-v2121-new-dawn-29-04-2016-pk-light-farm-347080/index252.html#post3262765

http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f115/apexko-com-v2121-new-dawn-29-04-2016-pk-light-farm-347080/index254.html#post3263130

I like how you immediatly make it about my skill level, when I am actually trying to have a real discussion about an, in my opinion, OP skill... I guess that is just your debate level :-)

Don't mind that. It's funny and peculiar how the same people that so desperately want to keep those skills the way it currently is also say, and I quote: "warrior aoe takes way more skill and precise timing to hit to kill anyone as opposed to mage AOEs." and also: "skills and abilities that require more coordination and execution to pull off than others" So. Yeah.

They believe that using an AOE skill that you can literally cast while running , followed by 3 others in short seconds w/o any animation, skills which are used by the class with the highest stats takes way more skill, coordination and execution. LMFAO. No comments.

They're also the same people that, like little children (makes sense), threatens to leave the server if a change would take place for the good of the majority while alredy selling their accounts. Like, what the actual fuck.

Also the very exact same folks who begged to NERF the coin farm settings of the server after enjoying it for months and making their characters full items and ofc they just needed KC after that so they needed its price to go down not thinking about the sake of the server and what the begginers w/o items would think of it.

Those are some very narrow minded group of individuals (trying my best to be nice) that have nothing to say other than make use of their strongest and utmost magical words: "it is like that in USKO". Thinking that we should take it seriously when USKO is a complete fail in its current state. Being forced to constantly merge and create new servers as a desperate last move to try to stay alive. Not to mentioned it was launched in the biggest gaming platform and it was treated like a joke.

What I'm saying is: no one, specially the admins should give much attention to those choppas. Instead, try a few diferent things, take notes from the players in game, see how the changes feel, if it's bad make it back how it was. People love this server, and they'll not only understand but stand behind it. You can make changes in one second and also revert it if prooves to be bad, so just try a few things and see how it goes.

And I still think that those AOE skills should belong in the Attack warrior skill tree and maybe leave only one in the Passion tree so only then it will take a bit of skill to actually time that single one to make it effective. Or maybe increase its cooldown to 1 minute. I don't know, it is a very delicate matter.

Can we ban retards like this? 

For the 9th time, we were crying because something was literally wrong with HOW IT WAS BEING CALCULATED.

THEY EVEN ADMITTED IT.

http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f115/apexko-com-v2121-new-dawn-29-04-2016-pk-light-farm-347080/index252.html#post3262765

http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f115/apexko-com-v2121-new-dawn-29-04-2016-pk-light-farm-347080/index254.html#post3263130

Oh hey Mr perfect, you have no idea whats this all about, all you trying to do is defense the things that make you OP, else you wont be able to play any class in K.O.

Your warrior dealing 1k damage from 7 mages novas, which u have 11k-12k HP (4k left) and the time before u get another novas is 1.3 second, by that, your priest would 10k the party.

Mages dealing max damage (1 time warrior AoE)  from 6 warrior without torment and mages have max 7.2k hp, the casting time from warrior AOE is less than second, thefore, you can spamm 1.2k attack nonstop, with torment its about 2k, mages cant survive more than 1-2 min, and you can reuse AoE warrior after few spamm you do to them.

Torment doing same casting time as mages nova, (torment + 6 warrior AoE skill) there is no way u can survive.

ApexKO is customized similar to USKO, but this is ApexKO, they can manage to do their own things

if its 100% USKO, everything should be just like official.

Apex chest, level, max upgrading and uniq etc, all of this should be change too

ApexKO is customized similar to USKO, but this is ApexKO, they can manage to do their own things

if its 100% USKO, everything should be just like official.

This is mentioned a lot in this thread, so I'd like to clarify what our intentions are here.

Essentially, we want to keep things behaving as closely to USKO as possible, unless there's a good reason why they shouldn't.

There's a great number of things we've strayed from accurate behaviour for which have only improved things. USKO is a buggy mess.

Obviously ApexKO has its issues (which we're cutting down on every day), but for the most part I that feel the server's in a much better state than official.

So basically, like USKO, but better. That's the plan.

Anyway, with regards to the actual issue at hand, you've all provided some useful insight and your own perspectives on it -- whether you agree that it should be changed or not. And we appreciate that.

That's what this thread is for; getting the community's insight on the issues that affect you.

The general consensus really is that it should be changed, and well, as Aesteris mentioned earlier, this is something we agree with, so we'll be making changes to it and determining what works and what doesn't.

To those arguing against it: as Manhattan mentioned, it's really not that big of a deal to revert if things go sideways. We obviously don't intend to make the class unplayable, or anything of the sort. So we appreciate you sticking around while we work on tweaking it. :)

Again, we appreciate all of your feedback (good and bad) & support.

Thanks.

bb there goes another melee class. inb4 200 dmg on tormented mages.

can't wait till apex becomes mageko all over again. nice ''usko but better'' tho. so sad to see that changes are being made based on people's lack of skill and stubborness.

Ah well, point proven once again. Prolly gonna pk with 1 priest aswell and then whine that mages should have 1 nova instead of 2 cuz my priest doesn't have 2 10k heals and there's no counterplay possible.

Can i also have chaos curse % increased to 90% because my combo isn't fast enough? sorry im to stubborn to improve my combo.

Don't mind that. It's funny and peculiar how the same people that so desperately want to keep those skills the way it currently is also say, and I quote: "warrior aoe takes way more skill and precise timing to hit to kill anyone as opposed to mage AOEs." and also: "skills and abilities that require more coordination and execution to pull off than others" So. Yeah.

They believe that using an AOE skill that you can literally cast while running , followed by 3 others in short seconds w/o any animation, skills which are used by the class with the highest stats takes way more skill, coordination and execution. LMFAO. No comments.

They're also the same people that, like little children (makes sense), threatens to leave the server if a change would take place for the good of the majority while alredy selling their accounts. Like, what the actual fuck.

Also the very exact same folks who begged to NERF the coin farm settings of the server after enjoying it for months and making their characters full items and ofc they just needed KC after that so they needed its price to go down not thinking about the sake of the server and what the begginers w/o items would think of it.

Those are some very narrow minded group of individuals (trying my best to be nice) that have nothing to say other than make use of their strongest and utmost magical words: "it is like that in USKO". Thinking that we should take it seriously when USKO is a complete fail in its current state. Being forced to constantly merge and create new servers as a desperate last move to try to stay alive. Not to mentioned it was launched in the biggest gaming platform and it was treated like a joke.

What I'm saying is: no one, specially the admins should give much attention to those choppas. Instead, try a few diferent things, take notes from the players in game, see how the changes feel, if it's bad make it back how it was. People love this server, and they'll not only understand but stand behind it. You can make changes in one second and also revert it if prooves to be bad, so just try a few things and see how it goes.

And I still think that those AOE skills should belong in the Attack warrior skill tree and maybe leave only one in the Passion tree so only then it will take a bit of skill to actually time that single one to make it effective. Or maybe increase its cooldown to 1 minute. I don't know, it is a very delicate matter.

i have never ever seen such stupidity as this. put aoe skills in the attack skill tree, you are 1 big  legend dude. Might aswell put flame nova in the glacier tree and vice versa, oh wait don't forget to put flame nova on a 1 hour cooldown. would be way to easy if you could take down a party every 10 seconds right? 

@aesteris listen to this guy please, he has it all prepared. he will make this server 1 big shitfest. ApexKO at its finest. Well atleast hesperioussrb will be happy to  hear this, he can finally start farming atross again because there won't be anyone left to kill. gj peace out, clearly no1 here has a single clue about how things should be done.

i have never ever seen such stupidity as this. put aoe skills in the attack skill tree, you are 1 big  legend dude. Might aswell put flame nova in the glacier tree and vice versa, oh wait don't forget to put flame nova on a 1 hour cooldown. would be way to easy if you could take down a party every 10 seconds right? 

@aesteris listen to this guy please, he has it all prepared. he will make this server 1 big shitfest. ApexKO at its finest. Well atleast hesperioussrb will be happy to  hear this, he can finally start farming atross again because there won't be anyone left to kill. gj peace out, clearly no1 here has a single clue about how things should be done.

Mad and you totally clueless and fucked up !

Your arguments are so strong....

Maybe try to stop focusing on "protecting" the OP skill by bringing other players Well argumented suggestions down with your flames. Instead I ask you for the 3rd time to please show me how a mage party can survive the AoE skills in real pk in cz. You keep saying they just need to use 2 priests, but we have tried it. Torment or no torment you will still die if the warriors has any skills at all.

I don't see how nerfing the AoE skill will make it mage ko, mages still wont be able to kill you with Nova (even if your priest sucks he can still out heal the 6x 1000-1200 dmg) and you kill the mages one by one and actually have an Challenge..

But hey, I guess it is more fun to jump into a group of the best geared mages and insta cast warriors aoe which equals 3x Nova and just see the nps flowing in.

Just like it was boring as hell to play mage in wars earlier (because Kecoon ts + 2k Nova) was way too easy and made a lot of melee clans quit. I hope you can see how the AoE skill is ruining the gameplay for everyone else than the warrior class and thererore will be a bit more mature and try to find solutions instead of flaming everyone who makes a suggestion.

Your arguments are so strong....

Maybe try to stop focusing on "protecting" the OP skill by bringing other players Well argumented suggestions down with your flames. Instead I ask you for the 3rd time to please show me how a mage party can survive the AoE skills in real pk in cz. You keep saying they just need to use 2 priests, but we have tried it. Torment or no torment you will still die if the warriors has any skills at all.

I don't see how nerfing the AoE skill will make it mage ko, mages still wont be able to kill you with Nova (even if your priest sucks he can still out heal the 6x 1000-1200 dmg) and you kill the mages one by one and actually have an Challenge..

But hey, I guess it is more fun to jump into a group of the best geared mages and insta cast warriors aoe which equals 3x Nova and just see the nps flowing in.

Just like it was boring as hell to play mage in wars earlier (because Kecoon ts + 2k Nova) was way too easy and made a lot of melee clans quit. I hope you can see how the AoE skill is ruining the gameplay for everyone else than the warrior class and thererore will be a bit more mature and try to find solutions instead of flaming everyone who makes a suggestion.

to long to read. tired of your nonsense. the server is balanced the way it is right now, start playing the way you should play and you'll find out that you will die alot less to the warrior AoE. Sadly it seems only my clan is capable of curing and subsiding.