• Create an account or sign in to use the shoutbox

You need to be a member in order to be able to chat with other users.

I have no doubt the warrior AoE of death is harder to pull off, however I don't think it should be as lethal as it is, effectively only nerfing it as much as is needed to allow for mages to counterplay something which is currently nearly unavoidable and punish warriors who screw up a little harder.

You can easily punish warrior AOE as it is right now though. There's a really big issue on this server, and that's the fact that half the people here don't know how to play against anything, so they just go around screaming it's overpowered, blah blah blah. The amount of melees that properly use descent and frenzy is ridiculously low, but that doesn't mean that just because they're incapable of utilizing their class that makes the other classes overpowered. 

Same concept here. You just play with 2 priests in your mage party instead of playing with 1 like everyone does here, and you shouldn't die to warrior AOEs anymore, unless your priests don't see the warriors coming, or something is on cooldown (same concept as against mages).

Then if you still die to warrior AOEs your priests just need to learn how to correctly cure and 10k against it together.

Hey everyone,

I've done some testing and comparing between both classes' AoE; 

The AoE (Berserk Echo) from warriors (255 str, 177 hp) to mages (255 mp, 160 int, 57 hp) deals about the same as a mage's Nova / Meteor Fall deals to a warrior in both starter gear (mage in HP set) and high-end gear (+11 reverse Krowaz weapons, +8 krowaz armor, +2 accessories). Both the warrior and the mage were fully buffed (2k, 350ac, atk+, weapon/armor enchant, lion scroll), and no debuffs were applied.

When considering the following :

1. Warriors have a ton more HP compared to mages
2. Warriors have a ton more defense compared to mages
3. Warriors have very strong single target skills
4. Warriors have decent to teleport to (close by) party members, whereas mages only have channeled teleports (except for blink, but that's not as widespread on mages as decent is on warriors)
5. The fact the warrior has 4 AoE skills (300%, 250%, 200%, 150%) - where 300% is equal to the damage of 1 nova, effectively giving them 3 novas when all skills have been used, and mages have only 2.
6. The fact the warrior has no channel time on any of the AoEs, cannot be cancelled, and can be done while on the move, whereas mages have ~1.3s cast times on both AoEs, can be cancelled if they're hit while channeling, and have to be stationary while casting, on top of being faster to pump out (general physical skill combo cooldown vs. the entire skill cast time)

My conclusion is as follows :

Warriors should be strong, they should be tanky, and they should deal tons of damage to single targets, they should not however be on par in terms of AoE damage with a class that has to sacrifice a lot of things to be able to get the same AoE damage output (immobility + squishiness). We will therefore be nerfing warrior AoE damage to a point where counterplay from mages becomes an option. This balance will be hard to get right, and may take some time to get right, but we're confident that with help from the community we'll be able to nail this and make it more fun for both warriors and mages alike.

I'd like to hear from both warriors and mages what they think about what I just wrote down, trolls will be ignored ^_^

Herkese merhabalar,

Mage ve warrior classlarinin alan skilleri ile ilgili biraz test yaptim.

Warriorlarin(255 str,177 hp) ayak skillleri magelere(255 mp,160 int, 57 hp) magelerin nova/meteoru ile nerdeyse ayni damage'i vuruyor, baslangic itemleriyle ve high class itemlerle(+11 krowaz weapons, +8 krowaz armor, +2 accessories). Magelerde warriorlarda buffliyken(2k,350 ac, atk+, weapon/armor enchant, lion scrool) ve debuff yokken.

Assagidakiler goz onune alindiginda;

1. Warriorlarin HP si magelere gore cok daha fazla.

2. Warriorlarin defansi magelere gore cok daha fazla.

3. Warriorlarin cok guclu tekli skilleri var.

4. Warriorlarin yakin party uyelerine tp(descent) sansi var, oysaki mageler sadece tp(el kaldirarak) yapabiliyor. (blink haric, ama bu warriorlardaki descent kadar yaygin degil.)

5. Warriorlarin 4 tane yere vurma skilli var(300%, 250%, 200%, 150%)- 300% damage magelerin 1 novasina bedel, yani butun skiller kullandiginda warriorlarin 3 novasi varmis gibi oluyor. Ama magelerin sadece 2 tane novasi var.

6. Bildiginiz gibi warriorlarin yere vurma skillerinde el kaldirma olayi yok, elleri dusmez ve hareket ederken vurulabilir. Buna karsilik magelerin yaklasik 1,3s bi el kaldirma suresi var novalari atmak icin, ayrica mageler skill kullanirken biri onlara vurursa elleri dusebilir  ve kosarken nova atamazlar.

Sonuc olarak;

Warriorlar guclu olmali, tank gibi olmalilar ve tek kisiye cok fazla damage vurmalari gerekir. Ancak alan skilleri ile bu kadar fazla vurmamalari gerekir. Sonuc olarak, warriorlarin yere vurma skillerini dusurup magelerle esit yapmaya calisicaz. Bu esitligi saglamak zor olucak, ve esitligi saglamak zaman alicaktir, ama eminizki sizinde yardimlarinizla bunun ustesinden gelicez ve oyunu hem warriorlar hemde mageler icin daha eglenceli hale getiricez.

Herkese merhabalar,

Mage ve warrior classlarinin alan skilleri ile ilgili biraz test yaptim.

Warriorlarin(255 str,177 hp) ayak skillleri magelere(255 mp,160 int, 57 hp) magelerin nova/meteoru ile nerdeyse ayni damage'i vuruyor, baslangic itemleriyle ve high class itemlerle(+11 krowaz weapons, +8 krowaz armor, +2 accessories). Magelerde warriorlarda buffliyken(2k,350 ac, atk+, weapon/armor enchant, lion scrool) ve debuff yokken.

Assagidakiler goz onune alindiginda;

1. Warriorlarin HP si magelere gore cok daha fazla.

2. Warriorlarin defansi magelere gore cok daha fazla.

3. Warriorlarin cok guclu tekli skilleri var.

4. Warriorlarin yakin party uyelerine tp(descent) sansi var, oysaki mageler sadece tp(el kaldirarak) yapabiliyor. (blink haric, ama bu warriorlardaki descent kadar yaygin degil.)

5. Warriorlarin 4 tane yere vurma skilli var(300%, 250%, 200%, 150%)- 300% damage magelerin 1 novasina bedel, yani butun skiller kullandiginda warriorlarin 3 novasi varmis gibi oluyor. Ama magelerin sadece 2 tane novasi var.

6. Bildiginiz gibi warriorlarin yere vurma skillerinde el kaldirma olayi yok, elleri dusmez ve hareket ederken vurulabilir. Buna karsilik magelerin yaklasik 1,3s bi el kaldirma suresi var novalari atmak icin, ayrica mageler skill kullanirken biri onlara vurursa elleri dusebilir  ve kosarken nova atamazlar.

Sonuc olarak;

Warriorlar guclu olmali, tank gibi olmalilar ve tek kisiye cok fazla damage vurmalari gerekir. Ancak alan skilleri ile bu kadar fazla vurmamalari gerekir. Sonuc olarak, warriorlarin yere vurma skillerini dusurup magelerle esit yapmaya calisicaz. Bu esitligi saglamak zor olucak, ve esitligi saglamak zaman alicaktir, ama eminizki sizinde yardimlarinizla bunun ustesinden gelicez ve oyunu hem warriorlar hemde mageler icin daha eglenceli hale getiricez.

3 Haftadır +2 Yüzüklerdeki buguda düzelticez biraz zaman alıcak dendi Hâlâ düzeltilecek Yarın saat 12 ' e kadar Yüzüklerdeki bug ve Warrior skilleri düzeltilmezse. BİZ YOKUZ sizde burda ağlayan 2-3 tane denyoyla devam edersiniz .

Are you guys all out of your god dam minds? including those admins that have never actually played KO?

Warrior AOE skills are supposed to deal alot of dmg on the Cry echo AOE skill. It has been like that in USKO and it should be like that in here, there's no need to nerf them at all.

Warrior cry echo SINGLE target skill deals 300% + 200 bonus dmg, the Cry echo AOE skill (Strongest AOE skill of warrior) deals 300% damage without the 200 additional bonus, so this means it should hit 200 less than the single target echo which is in my opinion the case right now, the strongest blade of hell skill does 250%, those skills are only slightly weaker than cry echo and that's what they are when i hit people with it aswell

The AOE's are not OP, they are the way they should be. Can all of you retards please stop getting me so much cancer all the time and play the game? You are just crying because you are dying to 6 warriors that time their AOE's right with a torment, learn to counterplay and use your party cure for once so the damage will be useless again. Get your facts straight and stop whining.

Glad you are doing something about the insane AoE skills. Those of you claiming mage parties just need to play with 2 priests, please enlighten me how 2x priests are supposed to heal a (buffed mage) with less than 7k hp when they get hit by 6x 1500-2000 dmg, depending on torment or no torment.

If the warriors are just half as skilled as the average turk mage team when it comes to timing, Then there will be no way to heal it cuz you can't throw a heal during the animation/cast time (cuz there is none).

I agree this is situation on USKO, which is probaly why the game is dying extremely fast (just look at steam Numbers) but thankfully this is a private server where we can fix all the issues that USKO has.

I agree this is situation on USKO, which is probaly why the game is dying extremely fast (just look at steam Numbers) but thankfully this is a private server where we can fix all the issues that USKO has.

Good point.

3 Haftadır +2 Yüzüklerdeki buguda düzelticez biraz zaman alıcak dendi Hâlâ düzeltilecek Yarın saat 12 ' e kadar Yüzüklerdeki bug ve Warrior skilleri düzeltilmezse. BİZ YOKUZ sizde burda ağlayan 2-3 tane denyoyla devam edersiniz .

yoksan yoksun lan ağlama burda kimse sen kal diye yalvarmıyor sana s.git haydi

if you guys are stupid enough to nerf the aoe damage, good luck with your server i will peace out. such brain really. warrior aoe's are fine, mage parties should just cure themselves. warrior hits 2k on mages with torment, press party cure for once in your life and you'll survive because then the damage is just sh1t.

I have no doubt the warrior AoE of death is harder to pull off, however I don't think it should be as lethal as it is, effectively only nerfing it as much as is needed to allow for mages to counterplay something which is currently nearly unavoidable and punish warriors who screw up a little harder.

if mages would pk with a buffer and a duffer they can tank warrior aoe's easy

but they want to have 7 mage 1 duffer (no party cure) so they get full blown echo's

edit: so if mages want to be more "tanky" they should play like mages do in official servers

2 priest 6 mages

and if they play correctly, and they still can't tank anything, then think about nerf.

I have explained earlier the damage of AoE is just fine, mages are crying about it because they refuse to play with 2 priests like warrior parties are. If they would've some kind of brain they would actually add a priest to their party to cure the torment away or give subside to the warriors and their damage is completely gone. The AoE are fine, the counterplay is there but they refuse to do it, so instead they start bragging about a nerf. It makes no sense. 

Glad you are doing something about the insane AoE skills. Those of you claiming mage parties just need to play with 2 priests, please enlighten me how 2x priests are supposed to heal a (buffed mage) with less than 7k hp when they get hit by 6x 1500-2000 dmg, depending on torment or no torment.

If the warriors are just half as skilled as the average turk mage team when it comes to timing, Then there will be no way to heal it cuz you can't throw a heal during the animation/cast time (cuz there is none).

fyi: there is an animation

its called TORMENT, a skilled priest can base his cures on that :)

So if we're talking about doing this for balance here.......warriors need duff, mages don't.  Warriors have to have two priests to survive a standard encounter with mages, mages only need one.  Warriors have to have a sin to descent to, mages AOE is ranged so they don't.  Warriors have to time the duff, the descent, and the skill in order for the skill to be effective, Mages just have to time their skill.

When mages can pull off 40k+ np/lp pk sessions I find it hard to feel bad for them.  This isn't an issue of anything being OP, it's an issue of people not wanting to have to adjust their pk strategy.  The game wasn't built to have just 2 classes in a party and for that party to be super effective against everyone.  Weaknesses and strengths are built into the classes that play off of each other.

I mean seriously......what happens when a bunch of paper BP's want to play together with a single sin or something?  We going to nerf the skills of other classes that causes that to be an untenable strategy?  LOOK AT THE NPs.  When mage parties are leading CZ in NP/LPs practically 100% of the time, are we really talking about them being too vulnerable?

warriorun alan skilleri eskisi gibi olursa daha iyi olur hem mageler eziyet çekmez hem serverin geleceği daha parlak olur , eskiden çok kısa mesafeye vuruyordu hemen hemen içine atabiliyordun şimdi uzağa uzatabiliyorsun ve vurunca cok alakasız yerdeki adamlara damage atıyor, yani alan skillerinin damagesinin düşmesinden ziyade mesafesinin küçültülmesi lazım bundan 2-3 hafta öncesi gibi

warriorun alan skilleri eskisi gibi olursa daha iyi olur hem mageler eziyet çekmez hem serverin geleceği daha parlak olur , eskiden çok kısa mesafeye vuruyordu hemen hemen içine atabiliyordun şimdi uzağa uzatabiliyorsun ve vurunca cok alakasız yerdeki adamlara damage atıyor, yani alan skillerinin damagesinin düşmesinden ziyade mesafesinin küçültülmesi lazım bundan 2-3 hafta öncesi gibi

So if we're talking about doing this for balance here.......warriors need duff, mages don't.  Warriors have to have two priests to survive a standard encounter with mages, mages only need one.  Warriors have to have a sin to descent to, mages AOE is ranged so they don't.  Warriors have to time the duff, the descent, and the skill in order for the skill to be effective, Mages just have to time their skill.

When mages can pull off 40k+ np/lp pk sessions I find it hard to feel bad for them.  This isn't an issue of anything being OP, it's an issue of people not wanting to have to adjust their pk strategy.  The game wasn't built to have just 2 classes in a party and for that party to be super effective against everyone.  Weaknesses and strengths are built into the classes that play off of each other.

I mean seriously......what happens when a bunch of paper BP's want to play together with a single sin or something?  We going to nerf the skills of other classes that causes that to be an untenable strategy?  LOOK AT THE NPs.  When mage parties are leading CZ in NP/LPs practically 100% of the time, are we really talking about them being too vulnerable?

finally someone with a bit of common sense, holy sht.

Remember when 90% of population was mage clans and rest 10% mele clans cried about mage dmg and now its same but the other way

youre an absolute idiot

we were crying about mage damage because something was literally wrong, they were multiplying the MP damage instead of adding it, their formula was literally wrong and we got it fixed

there isn't anything wrong with the formula here, this is the actual damage warriors do, please stop trying to start drama and maybe start contributing if you can possibly think of anything to contribute instead of being an idiot

ontopic: Mages just need to learn to pk with 2 priests, this is the issue with having a private sever; instead of people adjusting their playstyle and learning how to counter-play a mechanic that is intended and is working properly, they would rather just go and complain about it until it is fixed.

Warrior AoE isn't broken at all, and it's really easy to stop, you just need to learn to play the game and use 2 priests instead of 1. Party cure when the enemy priest is casting torment, and then 10k, and you won't lose a single person. 

Instead they would rather just go and spam nova with 1 priest and play YOLO as fuck like retards that can't adapt to anything. 

youre an absolute idiot

we were crying about mage damage because something was literally wrong, they were multiplying the MP damage instead of adding it, their formula was literally wrong and we got it fixed

there isn't anything wrong with the formula here, this is the actual damage warriors do, please stop trying to start drama and maybe start contributing if you can possibly think of anything to contribute instead of being an idiot

ontopic: Mages just need to learn to pk with 2 priests, this is the issue with having a private sever; instead of people adjusting their playstyle and learning how to counter-play a mechanic that is intended and is working properly, they would rather just go and complain about it until it is fixed.

Warrior AoE isn't broken at all, and it's really easy to stop, you just need to learn to play the game and use 2 priests instead of 1. Party cure when the enemy priest is casting torment, and then 10k, and you won't lose a single person. 

Instead they would rather just go and spam nova with 1 priest and play YOLO as fuck like retards that can't adapt to anything. 

God forbid mages have to do anything but time a few novas. I mean yeah.....7 mages and 1 priest.....that party is meant to be able to rack up tens of thousands of NPs in a single session against well geared competition, right? Die? Why would they ever have be subject to dying?

subside...

I have explained earlier the damage of AoE is just fine, mages are crying about it because they refuse to play with 2 priests like warrior parties are. If they would've some kind of brain they would actually add a priest to their party to cure the torment away or give subside to the warriors and their damage is completely gone. The AoE are fine, the counterplay is there but they refuse to do it, so instead they start bragging about a nerf. It makes no sense. 

I literally Lol at this.

Mages are adapting to the PK, take it from the Animosity team which we've tried adapting to this insane warrior dmg by adding a second priest in. But take into affect that

1. Warriors have 0 cast time to cast the AOE spell.

2. Our stun rates is significantly lowered, therefore we can't run with our 45 LR and 33 LR to stun because they hardly stun anymore, and were having to run double LR to even get any GOOD stuns off.

3. with how hectic CZ is constantly, there's no way to predict when torment is being dropped and the descent is about to happen.

4. Adding a second priest knocks a significant amount of dmg off the party.

You compare EVERY mage team to brainless idiots when actually their is some good viable Mage teams on this server but none can deal with the DMG being put out by warriors.

We've played together for nearly 6 years and even as a team with a good commander and two good priests, we have difficult time going head on 8v8 against a melee party.

What I've seen, being one of the decently geared mages on the server, my Nova's hit AT BEST on warriors 1100-1300 with 70, and 1000ish with 60.

While without Torment yesterday I was getting hit an insane amount of 1800-2100's by warrior. ( currently working on a video to compare the dmg) Take in the factor that it takes no brain nor skill to press descent and spam your keyboard, trust me, I played warrior, not that hard.

Mages

1. Have to time our nova's all at the same time to even wipe a warriors hp or even get them to half HP. ( mainly because a decent warrior will have 9k-10k hp, while decent mages with no undy peak around 7500 AT BEST with undy, i've seen 9200 which is with the TOP gear and +9 gear.)

2. Have to kite away from the party, find the rogue, knock him out of stealth while being chased by warriors.

3. our dmg is significantly lower than Warriors.

4. Immediately when a warrior decents onto the rogue and AOE's your hp is either CLEARED TF out, are you are limping away to regroup your party. Isnt the same with MAGE dmg anymore, we might scratch your hp with perfectly timed nova's but hardly ever does a melee party get wiped instantly by nova's unless its 2-3 mage parties rolling together, WHICH WE HAVE TO DO IN CZ NOW.

A majority of the mage clans have either left the server till the dmg is fixed or have converted into warriors. SkyKING has created warriors. Krissy's team has created warriors.  etc.

Its up to the Admin team to figure out what to do with the dmg, but your mage teams are slowly dwindling away till its fixed ( half of the mage squads dont even log mages anymore, just head straight to the melees to get free np's)

you do realise that mages in USKO hit a poor 800-1k right with full +3 accessory and +10 staff, you do understand that right? can you please stop being stubborn and press your party cure for once, use your subside for once? and let the afk nova skill kill the entire party.

fyi the reason i'm refferring to usko is because the owners themselve claimed that this server would be 100% usko based. In USKO mages have to handle warriors with fkn 6-7K attack power, in here they cry when they get hit by 4-5K attack power warriors, also if you want me to i can show you atleast 5 video's where warriors in usko hit mages for 3K with aoe skills, wow such brain.