Sign in to follow this  
Markuss

Suggestions/minor problems.

Major problems:

-Mage range skill will kill you even after you get tped.

-Mages will cancel priest heals while they staff and its impossible to tank.Note that i can tank 6-7 warriors w/o an issue,but mages staff barely.

-Priest heal/cure/db will fail a lot after you get tped (even the solo cure will fail that is not suposed to).

-Priest heal/db skill will get canceled by an archer almost 100 %.

-Priest heal/db skill will get canceled by warrors spaming the R hit (the chinese ones specialy) around 70-80 %

-Priest class feels WORSE THEN MYKO server to play,you get cancel by almost everything and its fuking annoying.As i remmeber they removed almost all of that cancel shit when ROFD came out and i dont recall not be able to heal 10x in a row while getting shot by an archer. GENERALY THE CANCEL RATE IS TOO HIGH PLEASE CHECK IT

http://i.imgur.com/y7gP67H.png

http://i.imgur.com/x5fXYoM.png

-Priest skill will say,Using complete healing,but the skill will NOT HEAL AND TAKE MANA OR GO TO COOLDOWN . This is a MAJOR problem,you use a heal,it looks exactly like it as it should be but NOTHING HAPPENS and the guy you healed dies,or you die the same thing happens with debuffs. 

http://i.imgur.com/rYkCusb.png

http://i.imgur.com/zIsBoQY.png

-Priest skill (CURE,PARTY CURE,DEBUFFS) will go as slow as a paste of a shot snail,in wich case you have to cancel the skill and re do it again to make it work properly.

Suggestions:

-Move the Chaotic generator in front of the town,example left side near the kaul farm.

-Move the NPC for RED/BLUE chest in front of the town,example left side near pot npcs.

-Move the NPC for NP medals to moradon town. FIXED

-Clean the drop tables from Juraid gems

-Clean the drop tables from Bifrost gems

-Clean the drop tables from red/blue chests

-Clean the drop tables from apex chests

(By cleaning i mean on stuff like,nightmare crystals/shells/mds/glaves/and all of that crap,leave krowaz,uniqs FT/ED/BIFF items and replace all the stuff thats not neccesary with BUS.That way if you dont get anything good,you can always go burn stuff and bus is always in high demand.)

-Add some new quests in cz to make it a bit more interesting,since its a LIGHT FARM server,make people FARM some stuff in cz for a chest or two,that will bring us back raiding farming slots,wich everyone likes.

-Make CHAOS event worth going

-Make Krowaz land event worth going,could be a nice pk/farm zone.

-ADD NEW CONTENT TO THE SERVER  (I know you guys are working on it,just making a list)

-Ally issue with the "Failed to make an alliance.5" . FIXED

-The new ally issue is that you can ally,but you dont get LONG CAPE.I changed zone and it went from long to short,also re log didnt do nothig.  FIXED

-Getting loged out from the game to desktop when ever you change zone from cz to moradon and vise versa. FIXED (But if i incounter some issues again i will report it,have to test it a couple of times)

Thats all i can think of now,if people have any other stuff to suggest on their minds,please do so.

PLEASE IF YOU HAVE GIVEN SO MUCH TIME TO DAMN AOE WARRIOR SKILLS LOOK IN TO PRIEST ISSUES!!!!!!

Hey, thanks for your feedback. :) I won't comment on them all, but we have read it.

-Issues with ally 

Please be more specific with this!

-Getting loged out from the game to desktop when ever you change zone from cz to moradon and vise versa.

Hopefully this should be completely resolved by now (particularly as of this last maintenance). If it still happens, please let us know.

the issue with ally it's simple, when we were on latroupe we try to ally someone and it didnt let us, we had issue on it and got like an error, i delivered it already to alpha.

about what markus said i totally agree about it, all of this changes that you will do will make pk even more interesting and even more fun. and also the quest system should be really GG (example: kill 50 dark knight for 2x chest)

edit: i would also suggest to add to buy merchent the KC (500 100 1000) prices

Edited by Bar

Updated,the last maintenance did not fix it i loged in,went from cz to moradon,got logged out.If i find more issues/suggestions i will let you guys know,as long as you read it at least its gg .

Updated,the last maintenance did not fix it i loged in,went from cz to moradon,got logged out.If i find more issues/suggestions i will let you guys know,as long as you read it at least its gg .

Huh. Alright then, will look into that one. Thanks again for the report.

By any chance, did u alt + tab out of the game when that happened? Cuz so far these randoms shutdowna only happenes to me if i alt + tabbed while loading, but then not only if i went to mora , but more odte too, like if chaos event ended and i alt tabbed out before it tped me out, the game mostly shutted down .

By any chance, did u alt + tab out of the game when that happened? Cuz so far these randoms shutdowna only happenes to me if i alt + tabbed while loading, but then not only if i went to mora , but more odte too, like if chaos event ended and i alt tabbed out before it tped me out, the game mostly shutted down .

Yeah, I'm seeing the same thing. It's the only way I can reproduce it, though there's no guarantee it'll even do it then.

Cause seems to be fairly vague so it may take some time to track it down. I'm just hoping it's something of ours, because so far I've ruled out a considerable number of likely suspects of ours...

Was this happening before we updated to 2.130? (i.e. before our 2.085-6 patches, which we released on the 13th) Or did it only start happening after that?

It is happening long ago, but only while alt + tabbing, atleast for me.

Alright, that's what I was afraid of. Thanks.

This - in all likelihood - means it's an official bug with the client. Probably related to not being able to recreate a context on window loss while loading and still trying to use the old context. Ugh.

Alright, that's what I was afraid of. Thanks.

This - in all likelihood - means it's an official bug with the client. Probably related to not being able to recreate a context on window loss while loading and still trying to use the old context. Ugh.

it happens without alt tabbing aswell

it happens without alt tabbing aswell

Thanks for that. I hate my luck; still couldn't reproduce it without alt+tabbing, but using that knowledge I was able to forcibly reproduce very similar crashes locally & committed some changes that should (and do, locally) address this.

I can't be sure that it resolves these specific crashes you're experiencing without actually being able to consistently reproduce it myself, so the best we can do is see how it goes after the next restart. :)

Thanks again for the input on it. It really helps.

Edit: May make some test changes to the client to see if I can prevent it from happening on the live server, since I can at least *occasionally* reproduce it there (via alt+tabbing, although it's probably just coincidence at this point). Hopefully that should give me an idea of whether or not the server changes will be of any help regarding the issue experienced in this thread.

Edit 2: Alright, since it's fairly RNG (but it usually takes 5 or so attempts for me to trigger it), I gave it up to 10 attempts with my test client patch (server solution is a lot better, but for testing purposes!) on live. Couldn't reproduce it. Disabled it again, same session -- hadn't even logged out. Triggered it on the very next attempt (woo RNG!). Triggered it again about as consistently as normal after that.

So with that in mind I'm reasonably confident that it'll be resolved on the next restart (hopefully without introducing any unexpected side-effects...).

Edited by root

Regarding the alliance issue, is this still a thing? When have you last experienced it?

you fixed the alliance bug that we had a few days ago which is good, i don't think any other clan has been having the issue, maybe you can make the alliance work like usko with the accredited clan being able to get the ally and choose their own color?, which isn't a big issue if it can't happen, just i know a few people think alliance system here works the same as it does on usko.

you fixed the alliance bug that we had a few days ago which is good, i don't think any other clan has been having the issue, maybe you can make the alliance work like usko with the accredited clan being able to get the ally and choose their own color?, which isn't a big issue if it can't happen, just i know a few people think alliance system here works the same as it does on usko.

Mind giving me a quick rundown of how capes in general work on USKO at the moment?

I feel like the issue here's something subtle (like possibly accidentally overriding accredited clans' capes because they're assigned basic capes?), because as far as I can tell this is how it's implemented already. But it's been a while since we implemented this stuff, so I don't quite recall how that particular system is intended to work. :)

It'd be much appreciated, thanks. ^_^

Edit:

Also, how's priest cancelling feeling at the moment? I believe the main reason for this being so high was fixed already, so I'm not sure if that particular issue still applies.

Capes work simply,when a royal clan ally any other clan,no matter the rank,the allyed clan gets the capes from the ally Royal clan. Here when u ally,u get the long cape for 5 sec,then they wanish and you end up with short capes again. Priest cancelling feels much less the same on the archers,meles,maybe a bit less.

Capes work simply,when a royal clan ally any other clan,no matter the rank,the allyed clan gets the capes from the ally Royal clan. Here when u ally,u get the long cape for 5 sec,then they wanish and you end up with short capes again. Priest cancelling feels much less the same on the archers,meles,maybe a bit less.

literally reported that 1 year ago

Mind giving me a quick rundown of how capes in general work on USKO at the moment?

I feel like the issue here's something subtle (like possibly accidentally overriding accredited clans' capes because they're assigned basic capes?), because as far as I can tell this is how it's implemented already. But it's been a while since we implemented this stuff, so I don't quite recall how that particular system is intended to work. :)

It'd be much appreciated, thanks. ^_^

well as i remember on usko when a royal clan allied an accredited clan, the accredited clan would get the base cape the royal clan has( example the royal 4 designed cape ) but the cape would be the color that the accredited clan had on their short cape so example clan A( royal ) has the royal 4 designed cape in green, and clan B( the accredited ) has short color with the color red, when the royal clan allies them clan B would have the royal 4 designed cape but it would be the color of their short cape which is red, and then clan A could ally a training knight 1 clan and that clan would receive clan A's royal 4 cape but it would be grey without a color. Don't know if the cape system changed from that, but that's how i remember it when i was on ares.

Ye well party bars are more important apperantly then anything else.

I mean... hell yeah they are!

literally reported that 1 year ago

Yeah, we've known of the issue for a while but only vaguely in terms of the cape simply 'reverting at random', which we could never reproduce. Hate that it took this long to get on top of it, but better late than never, right? ^_^

well as i remember on usko when a royal clan allied an accredited clan, the accredited clan would get the base cape the royal clan has( example the royal 4 designed cape ) but the cape would be the color that the accredited clan had on their short cape so example clan A( royal ) has the royal 4 designed cape in green, and clan B( the accredited ) has short color with the color red, when the royal clan allies them clan B would have the royal 4 designed cape but it would be the color of their short cape which is red, and then clan A could ally a training knight 1 clan and that clan would receive clan A's royal 4 cape but it would be grey without a color. Don't know if the cape system changed from that, but that's how i remember it when i was on ares.

Thanks. I think that's where the mix-up is then; here, accredited clans are assumed they'll get/use their own capes & colours.

Rather, it should just be the alliance's base cape regardless & their own colouring (the latter of which should already be fine, by the looks of it).

I've tweaked that for the next restart. Thanks.

Thanks. I think that's where the mix-up is then; here, accredited clans are assumed they'll get/use their own capes & colours.

Rather, it should just be the alliance's base cape regardless & their own colouring (the latter of which should already be fine, by the looks of it).

I've tweaked that for the next restart. Thanks.

np bro

edit: tested it out, it's working perfectly.