Sign in to follow this  
AbsoluteTrash

Scream rate

These kind of topics are 100% bullshit. If you are serious about the scream rate being high then go arena with a friend and get screamed 100 times and then post results.

Slow and stun arrow rates are far from high. Its the number of archers and the fact that they spam those 2 skills what may make you think rate is high. another bs

i like how they fixed only mage aoe when everything else was also broken lol.

so they finally nerfed aoe stun after testing and said that single stun skills remain as they were

and you among the others cried the most to fix aoe stun not mentioning anything else

now its time for something else, there always will be something right?

archer stun/slow is normal usko-like and shouldnt be touched

so they finally nerfed aoe stun after testing and said that single stun skills remain as they were

and you among the others cried the most to fix aoe stun not mentioning anything else

do you not understand the concept of "one at a time"? 

why would we ask them to fix 30 things at once instead of just telling them "fix this, then fix this, then fix that" instead of "here's a big pile of shit that needs to be fixed". It's much easier to argue to them to fix 1 thing (AOE stuns) than to argue and make them fix multiple things at a time. We've been trying to fix cancel rates since we played here in December to January (1 entire month of that shit), and then here we've been trying for the past month as well.

Can I ask where your proof is that it's "normal usko-like"? 

Dear Cindy,

I feel like you wont miss a chance to make up some stupid theory.

i like how they fixed only mage aoe when everything else was also broken lol.

Clearly, black isnt pleased about "one at a time" concept. One could think that when a stun rate is being investigated more changes could happen. Thats quite logical.

Also patch notes that consist of more than one line suggest that admins can handle more than one thing to fix.

Furthermore, I dont understand why you have to "argue to them to fix 1 thing" if this thing really needs fixing. Or perhaps it doesnt.

Can I ask where your proof is that it's "normal usko-like"? 

Sure, right after you provide proof that it isnt. For now I guarantee that its normal usko-like. :)

Dear Cindy,

I feel like you wont miss a chance to make up some stupid theory.

Clearly, black isnt pleased about "one at a time" concept. One could think that when a stun rate is being investigated more changes could happen. Thats quite logical.

Also patch notes that consist of more than one line suggest that admins can handle more than one thing to fix.

Furthermore, I dont understand why you have to "argue to them to fix 1 thing" if this thing really needs fixing. Or perhaps it doesnt.

Sure, right after you provide proof that it isnt. For now I guarantee that its normal usko-like. :)

Can I just ask the last time you touched USKO, and if you have any proof of you touching USKO that year? 

Because the same people on this forum that "guarantee'd" something to me were absolutely wrong (see here: http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f115/apexko-com-v2121-new-dawn-29-04-2016-pk-light-farm-347080/index254.html#post3263130 about mage damage being multiplied instead of added, causing mages to do insane damage, which was fixed after we cried about it for weeks).

This is going to sound really retarded but, we've proven lots of times we know what we're talking about, I can sit here and keep linking patch notes and maybe try and find some old PMs as well to prove it. You on the other hand, what credibility do you have to prove anything you've said being correct in any regard? 

wrong

i actually told alpha that overall stun / slow rate is broken on 27th june (before all the fixes)

they didn't test anything, they saw many other people complaining and came up with 'oh cos it's not one mage aoeing' while that had nothing to do with it

yeah, i've reported lots of fixes cos a small % of the community actually knows how things work on usko and they don't bother reporting anything

you know damn well that slow / stun rates are broken, lightning shot didn't even work until 1 year ago on usko

you know that i'm playing warrior, if i was biased i wouldn't say that scream is broken too

i have nothing against the scream rate , i think its fine where its at , but when i played archer for a bit i noticed ice shot and light shot never slowed or stunned anyone ever but mages stun rates are a bit high. but all and all scream rate is fine just need to fix rogue ice shot light shot rates and lower mages stuns 

Can I just ask the last time you touched USKO, and if you have any proof of you touching USKO that year? 

Sure, I touched USKO when Olympia server launched - like it matters in any way.

Because the same people on this forum that "guarantee'd" something to me were absolutely wrong (see here: http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f115/apexko-com-v2121-new-dawn-29-04-2016-pk-light-farm-347080/index254.html#post3263130 about mage damage being multiplied instead of added, causing mages to do insane damage, which was fixed after we cried about it for weeks).

Idk what "the same people" have to do with me and I dont give a f*** about mage damage. I didnt even take part in any of conversations about mage aoe.

This is going to sound really retarded but, we've proven lots of times we know what we're talking about, I can sit here and keep linking patch notes and maybe try and find some old PMs as well to prove it. You on the other hand, what credibility do you have to prove anything you've said being correct in any regard? 

The fact that you were right once doesnt mean you always will be. Again I dont give a shit about who you pmed and on what matter. I did some bug reporting via forum or PM too. Also what credibility is needed to prove anything? If Id like to prove anything what I said is right then it doesnt matter if that would be my 1st or 1000th post. Btw you still havent even presented your opinion on stun/slow skills rate. 

Have you ever even played archer on apex to speak about the rates? I dont know anyone who played archer on apex longer than me so I probably know something about archer and the skill rates.

wrong

i actually told alpha that overall stun / slow rate is broken on 27th june (before all the fixes)

they didn't test anything, they saw many other people complaining and came up with 'oh cos it's not one mage aoeing' while that had nothing to do with it

I meant all the crying on shoutbox about aoe stuns. SB was being spammed with that while there was no info about other slow/stun rates.

you know damn well that slow / stun rates are broken, lightning shot didn't even work until 1 year ago on usko

Its hard to believe for me that you think archer slow/stun skills have too high rates, especially after the time we both played on archers.

Idk what time did you play on usko, Maybe there was a short time when lightning shot didnt work but saying it didnt work until 1 year ago is just a lie. 

you know that i'm playing warrior, if i was biased i wouldn't say that scream is broken too

I just dont get screamed that much so Im saying from my personal experience that its ok and as I suggested - if you think its broken go arena and check the rate.

Also I dont think that many warriors on apex use scream, seeing that there are whole clans that use macro for attacking like Crazytime I dont think they have scream included in macro.

However im sure that archer skills are fine.

i have nothing against the scream rate , i think its fine where its at , but when i played archer for a bit i noticed ice shot and light shot never slowed or stunned anyone ever but mages stun rates are a bit high. but all and all scream rate is fine just need to fix rogue ice shot light shot rates and lower mages stuns 

Mages stun rate is way higher than archers lightning shot. I had a lot of situations like when I chased a mage from HB all the way to OB and failed to stun or slow him even once. Obviously if you will get shot by a full party of archers theres high possibility of getting stunned or slowed. But that doesnt mean rates are high.

Sure, I touched USKO when Olympia server launched - like it matters in any way.

Idk what "the same people" have to do with me and I dont give a f*** about mage damage. I didnt even take part in any of conversations about mage aoe.

The fact that you were right once doesnt mean you always will be. Again I dont give a shit about who you pmed and on what matter. I did some bug reporting via forum or PM too. Also what credibility is needed to prove anything? If Id like to prove anything what I said is right then it doesnt matter if that would be my 1st or 1000th post. Btw you still havent even presented your opinion on stun/slow skills rate. 

Have you ever even played archer on apex to speak about the rates? I dont know anyone who played archer on apex longer than me so I probably know something about archer and the skill rates.

I was right once? I guess you don't know what credibility means and how you build it.

We were right about a lot of things, all the way from how gab curse should work, to priest cancel rates, mage damage, mage stun, the list could go on about our contributions to correcting the server versus yours. I never said I always will be correct. I simply said we are actually believable and trustable people because we've been right in the past, you just come along out of the shit-posting-center of the forums to suddenly want to start contributing to the servers balance, and guess what, you only do it when it pertains to your class! Surprise surprise! 

And what does it matter if you've played archer longer than anyone else on APEX? If it's a broken rate on Apex, then what the fuck does your experience with it have anything to do with it? Maybe if you were to say "I've played USKO archer longer than anyone" someone would give a shit, but congratulations on playing Apex archer I guess, where it's been broken since the dawn of time. Do you want a medal or something for that buddy? 

Also, do you have any proof of you playing Olympia? Otherwise, for all we know, you haven't played shit m8, and once again, you're talking about things you have 0 experience with and about.

lightning shot didnt work for 2-3 years (it did damage but no stun) got fixed in late 2015. again, overall stun / slow rate (every skill) is too high here compared to usko, they just fixed mage aoe cos thats what everyone was complaining about. archers stun / slow other rogues with a very high rate, mages blade stuns every 1/2 hit, scream works almost always etc. like i said just need them to test it on usko tired of playing with myko stun slow rates.

I was right once? I guess you don't know what credibility means and how you build it.

We were right about a lot of things, all the way from how gab curse should work, to priest cancel rates, mage damage, mage stun, the list could go on about our contributions to correcting the server versus yours. I never said I always will be correct. I simply said we are actually believable and trustable people because we've been right in the past, you just come along out of the shit-posting-center of the forums to suddenly want to start contributing to the servers balance, and guess what, you only do it when it pertains to your class! Surprise surprise! 

And what does it matter if you've played archer longer than anyone else on APEX? If it's a broken rate on Apex, then what the fuck does your experience with it have anything to do with it? Maybe if you were to say "I've played USKO archer longer than anyone" someone would give a shit, but congratulations on playing Apex archer I guess, where it's been broken since the dawn of time. Do you want a medal or something for that buddy? 

Also, do you have any proof of you playing Olympia? Otherwise, for all we know, you haven't played shit m8, and once again, you're talking about things you have 0 experience with and about.

Ok, lets make one thing clear. I will never prove anything to you because I dont give a damn about you and youre just a random to me. I cannot emphasise enough how little your opinion or even your existance mean to me.

Again, I dont give a shit about how many things you were right about. 

Sure, I speak my mind when something concerns class that I play the most. Thats because I find myself competent to speak about it and also I dont have the time to contribute to other things so I leave them for nolifers like you.

My experience is crucial, makes me confident that Im the right person to speak about this matter. So basically I know what Im talking about when it goes for slow/stun rates because I have experience in playing archer on many servers. 

You on the other hand give yourself monopoly on the truth just because you were right about something before.

"Hey I reported gabs effect not working properly earlier so I know everything about rates too". Retarded but thats exactly what I expected from you.

P.S Its cute how you always speak as "we". 

Ok, lets make one thing clear. I will never prove anything to you because I dont give a damn about you and youre just a random to me. I cannot emphasise enough how little your opinion or even your existance mean to me.

Again, I dont give a shit about how many things you were right about. 

Sure, I speak my mind when something concerns class that I play the most. Thats because I find myself competent to speak about it and also I dont have the time to contribute to other things so I leave them for nolifers like you.

My experience is crucial, makes me confident that Im the right person to speak about this matter. So basically I know what Im talking about when it goes for slow/stun rates because I have experience in playing archer on many servers. 

You on the other hand give yourself monopoly on the truth just because you were right about something before.

"Hey I reported gabs effect not working properly earlier so I know everything about rates too". Retarded but thats exactly what I expected from you.

P.S Its cute how you always speak as "we". 

On many servers? You have experience playing archer on private servers? Is that what you really just wrote?

Yeah, the only thing I reported was gabs effect ofc 

you're more mentally ill than the retards that are paying 30k KC for bombastic wiris +11