• Create an account or sign in to use the shoutbox

You need to be a member in order to be able to chat with other users.

Sign in to follow this  
ScreameR

BloodLine Clan War

really it was their vs?, then why did they have to use your clan chars? and why was it called cartel vs ????? rather then animosity vs??( oh wait eden corrected that after he stopped helping your clan ), why don't you stop trying to be like everyone in bloodline?, you can't troll for shit.

man your fucking retarded

1) our chars were more geared

2) them being in our clan at the time, thats why it was named Cartel 

3) get aids you stupid idiot, you suck at the game, and at the looks of ur ex gf's in life aswell

man your fucking retarded

1) our chars were more geared

2) them being in our clan at the time, thats why it was named Cartel 

3) get aids you stupid idiot, you suck at the game, and at the looks of ur ex gf's in life aswell

1. animosity can clearly kill others with starter gear while your cartel members can't

2. they wouldn't have been in your clan if you didn't need their help which is sad

3. talk all you want about my ex, atleast i don't yell at my gf to shut up so i can pk and die to randoms/ clans that you considered noob

4. please stop trying to talk trash dylan, your making yourself look bad, why don't you go back to being the casual ko player that you were and cook for everyone since you went to such a nice culinary arts school.

Edit:

Or would you like some more  L's meek mill of ko?

glad any thread we create automatically turns into a shit-show

and let's be honest andrew, all your good members from your clan left, that's why they left, your clan is infested with tards that wear dual leonard hammers with dual white silver earrings +2 and that guy is your COMMANDING debuffer, not to mention you have people in your clan that spent 30k KC for a weak dwarf wirinom +11 when a chaos wiri 8 is 5-6k KC, your clan is literally littered with people you can find at a mental disability center 

really, your clan is pretty much just people that are rejects and haven't played KO in years and have no semblance of being able to play this game that is as old as me

PS: nice offer nice video nice quality nice rng nice 10k nice torment nice nickies nice glass fiber nice midged nice food nice SO HARDCORE nice zeppelin raid nice nice nice nice CANCER

glad any thread we create automatically turns into a shit-show

and let's be honest andrew, all your good members from your clan left, that's why they left, your clan is infested with tards that wear dual leonard hammers with dual white silver earrings +2 and that guy is your COMMANDING debuffer, not to mention you have people in your clan that spent 30k KC for a weak dwarf wirinom +11 when a chaos wiri 8 is 5-6k KC, your clan is literally littered with people you can find at a mental disability center 

really, your clan is pretty much just people that are rejects and haven't played KO in years and have no semblance of being able to play this game that is as old as me

PS: nice offer nice video nice quality nice rng nice 10k nice torment nice nickies nice glass fiber nice midged nice food nice SO HARDCORE nice zeppelin raid nice nice nice nice CANCER

163 - 50

my power went out last night mid-way through rendering, so im re-rendering now, should be up soon bby 

also edit: lol respect is #40 now, not even accredited grade 3, RIP 

yea i got my nps back, we could have gone back to royal 5, but decided not to.

bump still need clan war

need more melee clans to fight for my video ty

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, cindy