• Create an account or sign in to use the shoutbox

You need to be a member in order to be able to chat with other users.

Sign in to follow this  
ScreameR

BloodLine Clan War

Hello,

BloodLine also wants to participate and challenge any clan on the server for a 8v8 fight. We are willing to bet 2K KC on the fight against any clan, in-case you guys do the same ofcourse.

We pref. to fight melee vs melee clan, but if the opponent is stubborn enough to fight as mages only we'll have to come up with some kind of rules to make it more fair for both sides.

Party set-ups are discussable, we can adapt to your wishes aswell but it will all depend on the fairness of the fight.

Thanks in advance,

BloodLine 

anigt4.png

Official clan wars so far:

BloodLine versus Quincy clan  ( 3 - 0 in a B/O 5) obtained the 2K KC, clan war event organized by Alpha.

Thanks Quincy for the fight and showing up.

OFC U CLAN WIN BECAUSE QUINCY PRIEST USE AEGIS SHIELD GG  ITEMS +1 GG 

so? not our problem they ask us for VS so we gave them VS, why they ask for VS if they have shit gear? not our problem we beat them np bb u suck 

its a +11 gabs blessing, how is that useless but your +5rev undef baal wasn't? ..

gibbit vs hallo..

i still don't get why you bother talking to me, go ignore your girlfriend for ko like you always do, and gabs blessing even at +11 is going to be worthless, doesn't save him from dying to melees at all.

i still don't get why you bother talking to me, go ignore your girlfriend for ko like you always do, and gabs blessing even at +11 is going to be worthless, doesn't save him from dying to melees at all.

your girlfriend is still a cow isn't she?

hard to ignore a cow thats 2 times your size.

your girlfriend is still a cow isn't she?

hard to ignore a cow thats 2 times your size.

funny you don't know my girlfriend at all, your just trying to suck up to sky and the other bloodline members after your mages left you for eden right?

funny you don't know my girlfriend at all, your just trying to suck up to sky and the other bloodline members after your mages left you for eden right?

you mean after i got tired of playing mage, and my clanies HAD to join Animosity despite the fact that eden is a scammer?

facts fucking dumbass

you mean after i got tired of playing mage, and my clanies HAD to join Animosity despite the fact that eden is a scammer?

facts fucking dumbass

he scammed you even though you know he was a scammer and you gave him your log in gg

well as i said, the only good ones from ur clan left

idgaf where they were from.

cause you know what good players are right?, animosity had to fight all your clan vs's for you, your wouldn't even let your normal members use their own chars.

cause you know what good players are right?, animosity had to fight all your clan vs's for you, your wouldn't even let your normal members use their own chars.

that wasn't even my vses lol, that were their vses, with their players

fucking retard, don't put your big cunt into other clans

that wasn't even my vses lol, that were their vses, with their players

fucking retard, don't put your big cunt into other clans

really it was their vs?, then why did they have to use your clan chars? and why was it called cartel vs ????? rather then animosity vs??( oh wait eden corrected that after he stopped helping your clan ), why don't you stop trying to be like everyone in bloodline?, you can't troll for shit.