• Create an account or sign in to use the shoutbox

You need to be a member in order to be able to chat with other users.

Sign in to follow this  
Manhattan

meh.

1. nice pc black

2. nice bloodline (while having 2 people from another clan)

3. nice composition ( 2priests 1mage 1 kurian  4 warriors, while we had 2sins 2 priests 1 mage 3 warriors )

Hello, bro

4. I don't understand bro, you say "2. nice bloodline (while having 2 people from another clan)" bro but that was the same exact party as in "Selam Czesc" video that your clan leader said that took us down in 5 secs bro. Bro?

5. Sorry bro I don't understand what a good party composition is bro :( Long time no play USKO. Is this good party composition?

can't even open the vid :$

EDIT:

i think you deserve a medal after killing a full starter gear mage with a shield he got gifted literally from aziz(dread shield), well done u must be pro's at this game, on top of that we were playing with lostheaven people the entire vid how is that even considered fighting bloodline clan? ah well you guys died in 5 seconds to us when we were 8 from our clan, nice video gotta admit this constancemozart plays horrible fits you really well. mind doing an 8v8 with our main people and yours? will gladly make fun of you.

Sir, thank you for writing in my topic. I'm honored. I never thought that an user who had played USKO in the past and most of all, the apex of professionalism, SteamKO for like 2 months would come down to my commoner level and write for me. Truly. Honored.

Have you seen the gear of my warriors and mage, sir? I don't think you did.

Sir, your clan member once said this:

Maybe if you stopped making excuses and trying to insult people you could improve?

I think maybe you have different opinions inside your clan, sir.

I also saw a very nice book, sir:

excuses.jpg

Best regards!

Hello, bro

4. I don't understand bro, you say "2. nice bloodline (while having 2 people from another clan)" bro but that was the same exact party as in "Selam Czesc" video that your clan leader said that took us down in 5 secs bro. Bro?

5. Sorry bro I don't understand what a good party composition is bro :( Long time no play USKO. Is this good party composition?

Selam, bro

Seems like you didn't understand what i meant with "3. nice composition ( 2priests 1mage 1 kurian  4 warriors, while we had 2sins 2 priests 1 mage 3 warriors )"

Just made a comparison for you to see the difference between our compositions in that fight, so that you could actually be able to see how easy it should've been for you guys to kill us with the composition you had (nevertheless it even took too long to kill us).

But it's fine i forgive you bro <3

ps. : nice first scene, where black's just standing afk in the middle of the fight.

Im so proud of you bro

Selam, bro

Seems like you didn't understand what i meant with "3. nice composition ( 2priests 1mage 1 kurian  4 warriors, while we had 2sins 2 priests 1 mage 3 warriors )"

Just made a comparison for you to see the difference between our compositions in that fight, so that you could actually be able to see how easy it should've been for you guys to kill us with the composition you had (nevertheless it even took too long to kill us).

But it's fine i forgive you bro <3

ps. : nice first scene, where black's just standing afk in the middle of the fight.

Im so proud of you bro

I also have clips when BloodLine HAVE kurian and I don't bro and the result was the same Idk this is weird game I guess! I also hear that sin is very good in the party VS bro but not when they just run around doiiing nothing when they don't have cp. That's just what I heard though :( Idk

Hello, bro

Sir, thank you for writing in my topic. I'm honored. I never thought that an user who had played USKO in the past and most of all, the apex of professionalism, SteamKO for like 2 months would come down to my commoner level and write for me. Truly. Honored.

Have you seen the gear of my warriors and mage, sir? I don't think you did.

Sir, your clan member once said this:

I think maybe you have different opinions inside your clan, sir.

I also saw a very nice book, sir:

excuses.jpg

Best regards!

hilarious how you come up with ''we have less items in a pk server'' have you seen my items? i barely have shit either. i like how you cry so much, that you have to come up with lame excuses. cut the crap, ur vid clearly showed a vs that was far from fair and organised. keep on talking, i love the drama.

hilarious how you come up with ''we have less items in a pk server'' have you seen my items? i barely have shit either. i like how you cry so much, that you have to come up with lame excuses. cut the crap, ur vid clearly showed a vs that was far from fair and organised. keep on talking, i love the drama.

You forgot when you came with 2priest 1 kurian 1 sin and 4 warrior and cry on letter because ur priests had no gabs?