Sign in to follow this  
Manhattan

meh.

p.s. manhattan, it was pretty sad taking ur party down in 5 seconds multiple times, gel

I don't think it's sad mate. If you know a little bit of knight online you'd know that a party with mage fighting a party that has no mage should rape the other in around 5 secs indeed. I expected you to know this :(

This is what happens when we have mage though, kanký:

It was a truly honor to fight BloodLine. ApexKO and all private server players can't get close to their gameplay. They had around two (maybe even more) USKO, OFFICIAL SERVER players in their party!!! For me, just to look at them in cz is an honor. Their gameplay and tactics are out of this world. I learned so much.

As for winning and beating them (got more clips) -> I'm still speachless. Even more when I think that I just recently (around 4 weeks) started to play priest and I do so many mistakes and to top that, playing with Dishonor (MON5T3R) that never actually played it as well. Truly. Speachless.

But I wonder why that so far they've only been loosing. They lost to PSKO players PakketeMonsu while playing with 3 priests and mage and also the 2v2 against Mogar and Sick. That is not possible. It was probably lag. Or, I don't know... maybe they are just being kind!

Thank you for giving this honor of fighting you, or even better, thanks for joining ApexKO!

just wait until they do some kind of 8v8 party tournament like USKO has, we'll see what happens then oh great manhattan

ps: funny we got you so mad over some shit to go out of your way to upload a video and make a topic about it

Hello, bro

we are unfit for those kind of tournaments. As I said we were probably very lucky to win those VSes specially with the priests we had! That's a one in a million chance bro! Maybe your party member glass fiber connection was cut and your USKO commanders lagged I guess as I said! Like when they probably lagged with those 3 priests against Pakkette!

The weapons we used on those VSes are all sealed and kept on my inn hostess because they still have your royal clan's blood and hopefully it might bring me luck again with other weeklings in cz!

Such an honor!

1. nice pc black

2. nice bloodline (while having 2 people from another clan)

3. nice composition ( 2priests 1mage 1 kurian  4 warriors, while we had 2sins 2 priests 1 mage 3 warriors )

Watching that I saw manhattan make a fair few mistakes, imagine when he cleans up his play! THE POTENTIAL! Might even make it to the pro leagues and be on usko soon???

Also I think on sky's video Latroupe had 2 people from another clan in it as well but i may be wrong and it's not like clans only pk with their 8 best players every time so it will always vary who wins. I'd rather wait for an 8vs8 like all those mage clans do where you can organise your best 8 rather than these half assed retard parties.

Props to manhattan though learning to command. Bloodline in all honestly should be winning when you have a commander that's played for ages so in my opinion even beating manhattans commanded party really isn't anything to gloat about. It's the same as if black logged on his infamous garen spin to win sin and vs'd manhattan on his, I'd bet my house on the guy that's played sin since the dawn of time over black but good job to both clans anyways on not being mages.

I don't think it's sad mate. If you know a little bit of knight online you'd know that a party with mage fighting a party that has no mage should rape the other in around 5 secs indeed. I expected you to know this :(

This is what happens when we have mage though, kanký:

It was a truly honor to fight BloodLine. ApexKO and all private server players can't get close to their gameplay. They had around two (maybe even more) USKO, OFFICIAL SERVER players in their party!!! For me, just to look at them in cz is an honor. Their gameplay and tactics are out of this world. I learned so much.

As for winning and beating them (got more clips) -> I'm still speachless. Even more when I think that I just recently (around 4 weeks) started to play priest and I do so many mistakes and to top that, playing with Dishonor (MON5T3R) that never actually played it as well. Truly. Speachless.

But I wonder why that so far they've only been loosing. They lost to PSKO players PakketeMonsu while playing with 3 priests and mage and also the 2v2 against Mogar and Sick. That is not possible. It was probably lag. Or, I don't know... maybe they are just being kind!

Thank you for giving this honor of fighting you, or even better, thanks for joining ApexKO!

can't even open the vid :$

EDIT:

i think you deserve a medal after killing a full starter gear mage with a shield he got gifted literally from aziz(dread shield), well done u must be pro's at this game, on top of that we were playing with lostheaven people the entire vid how is that even considered fighting bloodline clan? ah well you guys died in 5 seconds to us when we were 8 from our clan, nice video gotta admit this constancemozart plays horrible fits you really well. mind doing an 8v8 with our main people and yours? will gladly make fun of you.