• Create an account or sign in to use the shoutbox

You need to be a member in order to be able to chat with other users.

Sign in to follow this  
SkyHunter

SkyKing NPT

Lol and you said using undy to fight mages is lame,but you have 3 priests wtf :D

I never said using undy to fight mages is lame, I said it's not necessary because there aren't any good mage clans out there.

We have 3 priests , but we also have a sin, so its essentially 6v8 (sin is awful here, no dura pot, no moonlight, etc).

Not to mention, this is the type of PK you usually do on USKO; 3 priest 5 warriors, and everyone from our party with the exception of 1 person has pk'ed this way for months on SteamKO and USKO.

And @LostLegends; 

I don't use a macro, it's funny you're talking shit to me though. LostControl was supposed to give me a date for our 8v8 yesterday, and he didn't, instead he said "you shouldn't VS us because you lost to SkyKing" or whatever. I guess someone is scared? :( 

I don't use a macro, it's funny you're talking shit to me though. LostControl was supposed to give me a date for our 8v8 yesterday, and he didn't, instead he said "you shouldn't VS us because you lost to SkyKing" or whatever. I guess someone is scared? :(

scared  ? we can make PK party all the time pk doesnt matter  but you wanted VS and ACCEPTED your offer ?  What u mean scared you just have to wait a bit  so we need  call someone for able to DATE,TIME Vs party because you know sometimes someone login priest someone login sin,warrior and we make a PK Party All random job 

P.S : Why people scare to vs? what it is point?  you can won or lost wtf if you won vses i will send you a trophy dont worry leave your ego nobody #1 

P.S 2 : i watched both of video Sky clan  killed BloodLine in 8v8 after you upload video you killed them so everything is possible dont talk like shit scared,escape,or smth  WE ACCEPTED VS ROBIN WHEN OFFERED US DONT WORRY VS SOON

can you give me a break here absolute full blown idiots. the only reason we played with 3 priests there is because we HAD only 3 priests online to play with on the first place, just like you said yourself lostcontrol we play with the people who we have online. In this case we had these specific players online, even tho i still don't understand how come you cry about 3 priests while 

1. that's the way pk goes on USKO nowadays, sad you guys still don't understand that.

and 2. we were with 7 players in our party, which makes it so that we only had 4 attackers (3 warriors and a sin), since sins are heavily underpowered in this server due to the lack of proper weapons to use since everyone has an iron set and true silver 9 is ridiculously expensive for the non-babashop players it basicly puts us in a even weaker position against your 2 priests 6 WARRIOR party. Now cut the crap, accept your loss and move on.

P.S. i didn't challenge you for a vs stop being so delusional, you came to us about doing an 8v8, i accepted it and told you guys to let us know WHEN it will happen, which you should have done by now, oh wait to busy making excuses and backing off already?