• Create an account or sign in to use the shoutbox

You need to be a member in order to be able to chat with other users.

Sign in to follow this  

I feel like there should be a type of auto chat banning system for people that spam chat more then 20-50 times within a amount of time , yea ill spam a bit 2 but not over load the hell outta chat just soo people see what im selling or buying. Some people over do it like crazy but me i do it like 5 times and wait a bit like 2 or 3 mins before i do it again . my chat block list probably has atleast 20+ people muted in chat soo i dont see that stuff no more and every time i go to mora i gotta keep doing it because its just non stop spam and its kinda getting outta hand 

If GM's can't put in a auto chat ban system then atleast should ban them from chat for a day

you else agrees and share your opinions and thoughts about spammers :)

Thanks for reading :) <3 

Apexko is similler to usko, so on usko there is 5 min chat blocked if you spam to much, so i dont think there will be any problem to do it here aswell, probably the staff didnt care much about it in the past becouse people didnt spam like assholes in moradon, but server has changed for good, the amount of people that there is on cz and moradon is fucking insane so i would say they should need to put it .

ps: move it to suggestion forum xd

Apexko is similler to usko, so on usko there is 5 min chat blocked if you spam to much, so i dont think there will be any problem to do it here aswell, probably the staff didnt care much about it in the past becouse people didnt spam like assholes in moradon, but server has changed for good, the amount of people that there is on cz and moradon is fucking insane so i would say they should need to put it .

ps: move it to suggestion forum xd

This is exactly it. We actually considered it when initially writing up the server, but didn't really see much need for it back then, so never really bothered. Now though, once we finish up with a few things we're already in the process of working on, it's something definitely worth looking into adding.