• Create an account or sign in to use the shoutbox

You need to be a member in order to be able to chat with other users.

MeIody

Clan War - 8 VS 8.

Cartel clan was raped yesturday around 4pm pst  :D 

pffffffffffffffffffffff really we got  5 6 k nps from your party (i was on priest) when dbuffer camet to party your party left cz amk 

and i should say you raped in war today xd R.i.P PeacH jaaj new priest :D 

LOL my new mage party didn't even help us in the 8v8 they joined like 2 fights but all the other fights it was 8v8 and y'all got rekt numerous times. 

You know... The time when you guys "thought" you were slick and sent "sick" over first across the boats as a distraction. Then all the mages tped over and your party got scraped hahha...

Or the other times LOSTDREAM got rolled soo many times that's why you needed a second pries to help lmao!!

Not to mention..... even when you called a SECOND priest "Sick" you guys still got rolled LOL..... we left because it was FT. 

Also, please when you mention "you" don't refer to me if I wasn't in the party...

I've never seen a mage party that needed soooo much assistance needing TWO priest before... guess y'all were that desperate .  ;)   

And please don't give me your lame excuses or reasonings, just except defeat that day...  :wub: 

LOL my new mage party didn't even help us in the 8v8 they joined like 2 fights but all the other fights it was 8v8 and y'all got rekt numerous times. 

You know... The time when you guys "thought" you were slick and sent "sick" over first across the boats as a distraction. Then all the mages tped over and your party got scraped hahha...

Or the other times LOSTDREAM got rolled soo many times that's why you needed a second pries to help lmao!!

Not to mention..... even when you called a SECOND priest "Sick" you guys still got rolled LOL..... we left because it was FT. 

Also, please when you mention "you" don't refer to me if I wasn't in the party...

I've never seen a mage party that needed soooo much assistance needing TWO priest before... guess y'all were that desperate .  ;)   

And please don't give me your lame excuses or reasonings, just except defeat that day...  :wub: 

lol, are you retarded?

mages without duffer vs a meele pt (the most geared one) is what you call a fair fight?

when did you grow a pussy?

also, the only time you and your shit mage team killed us, was when it was 2pts vs 1 pt

when we called the second priest in, you guys got killed like a bandicoot in the summer of 2009

ANYHOW

just like anyother clan, i'll post a CHALLENGE, against DYNASTY&AZ

you guys are nothing, and the respect is below 0

S4K u are sucks and nothing because look this topic aq ? wtf u talking about look ? okay you killed mage team wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww niceeeeee are you waiting a trophy ? and even your party died so many times wtf ? 

P.S = if you think a your  clan good challenge other melee clans ? why you still waiting ? http://forum.apexko.com/forum/57-clan-war/ 

about to make vatan's 3rd mage pt with immortalone

I could make so many jokes here but well i was a member and i still am ashamed with myself of ever being with those nabs so i am passing jokes :(

I dont wanna read all but there is a very simple solution to this. You can step in to the arena  with us and prove who is better. No need to actually go on to forums and say ''We rekt you'' if you cant back it up no need to come down to forum and say we rekt you imo :D