• Create an account or sign in to use the shoutbox

You need to be a member in order to be able to chat with other users.

lilorc6

MyNameIs Recruiting (We're Coming Back)

- What is your main language? (Do you speak English fluently?) Dutch, yes my english is good

- How old are you? 25

- How long have you played KO? since breth, piana village and when mages were running with clubs (10 years? ), with a few stops now and then.

- What class are you going to play? (Preferably want people who are going to play their main class.)  Priest or warrior, depends on what you need (prefer int priest)

- What timezone are you in? gmt +1

- How many hours can you play daily. (I honestly expect at least 4 to 6 hours daily from everyone.) Please do not bullshit when posting this. Be as honest as possible. on working days 4 hours, in the weekend 10 hours a day.

- What are your past clans, and your past names? List as many clans and names that you've used as possible. the last time i played is about a year ago, i dont really remember all my names.. only a few.. AngelofPwnzorr, Pwnzorrr, RuudTheBull.. my cousin is Bl4nqo a friend of mine is Qreox .. ill try to find a PK movie where im in..

- Do you use Ventrilo, Skype, or TS, and do you have a mic? Ventrilo is 100% required in PK. However you don't have to use it if you're farming/exping. ye ofcourse, dont like playing solo.

- Do you plan on buying premium and/or genie? (Not really required, but useful information.) ofcourse, when the server is booming i will invest allot.

hahaha lol, speaking Dutch, so am I xD

And LOL, blanqo his cousin, i know blanqo from like c-west (maybe europa aswell) :P that family has some ko issues :D heheh :) 

cool to have some dutch players around :D cheers :D

- What is your main language? (Do you speak English fluently?) yes
- How old are you? 20 yearsold
- How long have you played KO? 8years
- What class are you going to play? (Preferably want people who are going to play their main class.) Warrior
- What timezone are you in? GMT+8
- How many hours can you play daily. (I honestly expect at least 4 to 6 hours daily from everyone.) Please do not bullshit when posting this. Be as honest as possible. 3-7hours
- What are your past clans, and your past names? List as many clans and names that you've used as possible. Name Yelawolf Clan Syndicate, Excellence, PeruvianStyle and many more.

Do you use Ventrilo, Skype, or TS, and do you have a mic? Ventrilo is 100% required in PK. However you don't have to use it if you're farming/exping. yes
- Do you plan on buying premium and/or genie? (Not really required, but useful information.) No I will not spend my money in this game , only if I need it i would do it.

- What is your main language? (Do you speak English fluently?) yes
- How old are you? 20 yearsold
- How long have you played KO? 8years
- What class are you going to play? (Preferably want people who are going to play their main class.) Warrior
- What timezone are you in? GMT+8
- How many hours can you play daily. (I honestly expect at least 4 to 6 hours daily from everyone.) Please do not bullshit when posting this. Be as honest as possible. 3-7hours
- What are your past clans, and your past names? List as many clans and names that you've used as possible. Name Yelawolf Clan Syndicate, Excellence, PeruvianStyle and many more.

Do you use Ventrilo, Skype, or TS, and do you have a mic? Ventrilo is 100% required in PK. However you don't have to use it if you're farming/exping. yes
- Do you plan on buying premium and/or genie? (Not really required, but useful information.) No I will not spend my money in this game , only if I need it i would do it.

ye id wish he would come also.. hes a great mage.. but he doenst like private servers.

and yes he was king on C-west

indeed he is, ohh sadly, this will be one hell of a server :)

he's still playing usko then maybe?

im in right?  B)

Long as you're active Tiff.

- What is your main language? (Do you speak English fluently?) Dutch, yes my english is good

- How old are you? 25

- How long have you played KO? since breth, piana village and when mages were running with clubs (10 years? ), with a few stops now and then.

- What class are you going to play? (Preferably want people who are going to play their main class.)  Priest or warrior, depends on what you need (prefer int priest)

- What timezone are you in? gmt +1

- How many hours can you play daily. (I honestly expect at least 4 to 6 hours daily from everyone.) Please do not bullshit when posting this. Be as honest as possible. on working days 4 hours, in the weekend 10 hours a day.

- What are your past clans, and your past names? List as many clans and names that you've used as possible. the last time i played is about a year ago, i dont really remember all my names.. only a few.. AngelofPwnzorr, Pwnzorrr, RuudTheBull.. my cousin is Bl4nqo a friend of mine is Qreox .. ill try to find a PK movie where im in..

- Do you use Ventrilo, Skype, or TS, and do you have a mic? Ventrilo is 100% required in PK. However you don't have to use it if you're farming/exping. ye ofcourse, dont like playing solo.

- Do you plan on buying premium and/or genie? (Not really required, but useful information.) ofcourse, when the server is booming i will invest allot.

Approved, but what type of priest are you going to be?

@Yelawolf Declined
@LazyCake Declined
@SoSexxxy Declined

Approved, but what type of priest are you going to be?

Thanks buddy, not really decided yet, no bp atleast.. i like healing allot, soo might go for CC.

already got a ventrilo server? or should i rent one?

Thanks buddy, not really decided yet, no bp atleast.. i like healing allot, soo might go for CC.

already got a ventrilo server? or should i rent one?

we have a ventrilo  information will be sent  to you when we get to it  sometime ( Today via message .)  :)

EDIT:  info has been sent to you on ApexKO Forums! <3 

the best clan and players :D lmao lilhoe gtfo please this topic just made me laugh i couldn't read after the first few words LOOOL

Got one thing to say to you, biatch.

Now gtfo of my clan topic, you don't belong here.

the best clan and players :D lmao lilhoe gtfo please this topic just made me laugh i couldn't read after the first few words LOOOL

Hey lCANADIANl, how about you stay off our topic? Might be time for you to go outside and find something else to do..

you can basically get the message hater. get lost and f%*@ off like the song says :) from our clan topic.

- What is your main language? (Do you speak English fluently?) English

- How old are you? 26

- How long have you played KO? I played for 3 years then stopped to look after my family and uni.I would say its been about 3 years since I last played but was casual PK on a private server.

- What class are you going to play? (Preferably want people who are going to play their main class.) Int priest DB (warr before so I will need time to adjust)

- What timezone are you in? GMT+1

- How many hours can you play daily. (I honestly expect at least 4 to 6 hours daily from everyone.) Please do not bullshit when posting this. Be as honest as possible. At the moment I can put in about 4 hours on days I work which is 4x a week and upwards of 10 if I am free on my days off.

- What are your past clans, and your past names? List as many clans and names that you've used as possible. Xig I was in Heroes which later formed into SonsOfHeroes when SonsOfPatos and Heroes merged. My name was joedaki.

- Do you use Ventrilo, Skype, or TS, and do you have a mic? Ventrilo is 100% required in PK. However you don't have to use it if you're farming/exping. Yes I can use any.

- Do you plan on buying premium and/or genie? (Not really required, but useful information.) Yes as I wanna hit lvl cap asap.

If I don't get in then thanks for your taking time to consider me and I wish you all the best :)

- What is your main language? (Do you speak English fluently?) English

- How old are you? 26

- How long have you played KO? I played for 3 years then stopped to look after my family and uni.I would say its been about 3 years since I last played but was casual PK on a private server.

- What class are you going to play? (Preferably want people who are going to play their main class.) Int priest DB (warr before so I will need time to adjust)

- What timezone are you in? GMT+1

- How many hours can you play daily. (I honestly expect at least 4 to 6 hours daily from everyone.) Please do not bullshit when posting this. Be as honest as possible. At the moment I can put in about 4 hours on days I work which is 4x a week and upwards of 10 if I am free on my days off.

- What are your past clans, and your past names? List as many clans and names that you've used as possible. Xig I was in Heroes which later formed into SonsOfHeroes when SonsOfPatos and Heroes merged. My name was joedaki.

- Do you use Ventrilo, Skype, or TS, and do you have a mic? Ventrilo is 100% required in PK. However you don't have to use it if you're farming/exping. Yes I can use any.

- Do you plan on buying premium and/or genie? (Not really required, but useful information.) Yes as I wanna hit lvl cap asap.

If I don't get in then thanks for your taking time to consider me and I wish you all the best :)

i like your application, we are thinking about your app. :) Do you have any PK Vids at all?

Hi in regards to both your questions no I don't have any PK vids with me playing as at the time I had a pretty bad PC. I will admit though it has been a fair amount of time since I played KO let alone play priest as back in my day I was a warr. When I did play I was an ok warrior in relation to skill lvl within my server but I do listen to the people I played with which is why I was always partied with the very best players in my clan even though there were better geared and skilled players within the clan. I mainly decided to give KO a go again because a Turkish guy joined my workplace and he just happend to play KO as well and it brought back fond memories of my teen years xD and why I want to play as priest this time around is that since then most of the MMOs I have played since KO recently FFXIV I played as a healer which I enjoyed a lot more then a DPS class so I thought I'd give it a whirl this time around. I have started watching videos again from priest POV to try relearn some of the aspects of game and I will probably need some help as there has been some changes since I played but I will always be available and willing to learn from mistakes etc I make.

If my name sounds familiar in relation to KO then I was not that player to answer the 2nd question I only used that name in games other then KO. Thanks :)