lilorc6

MyNameIs Recruiting (We're Coming Back)

This is for the people who doesn't remember me -_-

P.s. I wonder if this topic will have thousands of posts again! #throwback

- What is your main language? (Do you speak English fluently?)

English and Turkish and some-what Spanglish
- How old are you?

Sadly, turning 24 next month :(
- How long have you played KO?

2005 to 2010 then pvp servers.
- What class are you going to play? (Preferably want people who are going to play their main class.)

Warrior, you already know :P
- What timezone are you in?

Eastern Time Zone (UTC-05:00)

- How many hours can you play daily. (I honestly expect at least 4 to 6 hours daily from everyone.) Please do not bullshit when posting this. Be as honest as possible.

20-30 hours weekly

What is your main language? (Do you speak English fluently?)  English

- How old are you?    29

- How long have you played KO?    Since Myko

- What class are you going to play? (Preferably want people who are going to play their main class.)   Warrior

- What timezone are you in? -05:00 Est

- How many hours can you play daily. (I honestly expect at least 4 to 6 hours daily from everyone.) Please do not bullshit when posting this. Be as honest as possible.      5-6 hours

- What are your past clans, and your past names? List as many clans and names that you've used as possible.   

Glycerine-IStandalone-Crow (Myko -odin) Nefarious-(RLB) - Enchanted (ardream) (c-west) - Armaggeddon - (Europa - Euko/Usko) - Some others on private servers but cant remember

- Do you use Ventrilo, Skype, or TS, and do you have a mic? As odd as this may seem to some clans, I don't really require voice communication. You can use it free willingly if you wish.
      I can use any of these but my mic. is kinda fked up so speaking alot wont be happening

- Do you plan on buying premium and/or genie? (Not really required, but useful information.)

Maybe

Dutch, my English is alright haha
- How old are you?

I'm playing ko for 4 years but not constandly i had long breaks in those years.
- What class are you going to play? (Preferably want people who are going to play their main class.)

Assasin

GMT +1
- How many hours can you play daily. (I honestly expect at least 4 to 6 hours daily from everyone.) Please do not bullshit when posting this. Be as honest as possible.

Around 3-5 in the weekend more
- What are your past clans, and your past names? List as many clans and names that you've used as possible.

My names MyBitchAintLoyal Driezy and MrFun I've played in FinalLegacy and Animosity
- Do you use Ventrilo, Skype, or TS, and do you have a mic? As odd as this may seem to some clans, I don't really require voice communication. You can use it free willingly if you wish.

I've vent, skype and ts and i do have a mic
- Do you plan on buying premium and/or genie? (Not really required, but useful information.)

Maby if i like the pk enough

What is your main language? (Do you speak English fluently?) yes
- How old are you? 21
- How long have you played KO? playing since 2008 (7 years)
- What class are you going to play? (Preferably want people who are going to play their main class.) Warrior
- What timezone are you in? GMT + 9:00
- How many hours can you play daily. (I honestly expect at least 4 to 6 hours daily from everyone.) Please do not bullshit when posting this. Be as honest as possible. 3-7 hours a day
- What are your past clans, and your past names? List as many clans and names that you've used as possible. past names- Oxygen, Flexor. past clans- Syndicate, Faithfuls, WeAreBack and many more.
- Do you use Ventrilo, Skype, or TS, and do you have a mic? As odd as this may seem to some clans, I don't really require voice communication. You can use it free willingly if you wish. yes
yeah, depends methods of payment.

What is your main language? (Do you speak English fluently?) yes

- How old are you? 21

- How long have you played KO? playing since 2008 (7 years)

- What class are you going to play? (Preferably want people who are going to play their main class.) Warrior

- What timezone are you in? GMT + 9:00

- How many hours can you play daily. (I honestly expect at least 4 to 6 hours daily from everyone.) Please do not bullshit when posting this. Be as honest as possible. 3-7 hours a day

- What are your past clans, and your past names? List as many clans and names that you've used as possible. past names- Oxygen, Flexor. past clans- Syndicate, Faithfuls, WeAreBack and many more.

- Do you use Ventrilo, Skype, or TS, and do you have a mic? As odd as this may seem to some clans, I don't really require voice communication. You can use it free willingly if you wish. yes

- Do you plan on buying premium and/or genie? (Not really required, but useful information.) yeah, depends methods of payment.

Approved.

Dutch, my English is alright haha

- How old are you?

I'm playing ko for 4 years but not constandly i had long breaks in those years.

Assasin

GMT +1

Around 3-5 in the weekend more

My names MyBitchAintLoyal Driezy and MrFun I've played in FinalLegacy and Animosity

I've vent, skype and ts and i do have a mic

Maby if i like the pk enough

Declined.

What is your main language? (Do you speak English fluently?)  English

- How old are you?    29

- How long have you played KO?    Since Myko

- What class are you going to play? (Preferably want people who are going to play their main class.)   Warrior

- What timezone are you in? -05:00 Est

- How many hours can you play daily. (I honestly expect at least 4 to 6 hours daily from everyone.) Please do not bullshit when posting this. Be as honest as possible.      5-6 hours

Glycerine-IStandalone-Crow (Myko -odin) Nefarious-(RLB) - Enchanted (ardream) (c-west) - Armaggeddon - (Europa - Euko/Usko) - Some others on private servers but cant remember

I can use any of these but my mic. is kinda fked up so speaking alot wont be happening

Maybe

Declined.

Clan list updated

Current clan list 

Last Updated : 5/14/15

1. lilorc6 (Mage)

2. Built4CZ (Priest/Warrior both)

3. Sick (Priest)

4. Lunk (Warrior)

5. OldGregsMangina (Kurian)

6. AznChopStix (Warrior)

7. IntellectualPenis (Sin)

8. Severence (Sin)

9. SoftTouch (Sin)

10. CutiePaTootie (Priest)

11. Crime (Warrior)

12. Tedi (Warrior)

13. iMrDoom (Archer or Priest, hasn't decided)

14. Prototype (Sin)

15. MrAccurate (Priest)

16. BiblicalBeast (Warrior)

17.Wayne (Warrior)

18. TilaTequila (Warrior or Priest)

19. TheGreatEvil (Mage)

20. DeadlyXL (Priest)

21. SpTzS (Priest)

22. TheH0lyOne (Warrior)

23. BloodyAssassin (Sin)

24. Immortal (Warrior)

25. Chronicle (Warrior)

26. SirBangALot (Kurian)

27. Dova (Sin)

28. KidKulafu (Priest or Warrior, hasn't decided)

29. Sebast44 (Class undecided, but probably archer)

30. iDrazor (Warrior)

31. BoomiTsTwisty (Warrior)

32. Flexorr (Warrior)

33. TheDarkWar (Warrior)

34. Senpai (Priest)

- What is your main language?  My main language is Polish but I can speak English ( Im studying in English)
- How old are you? 21
- How long have you played KO? 8 years
- What class are you going to play? Priest buffer/duffer depends of what clan will need but I had a plan to play buffer
- What timezone are you in? Central European utc+1
- How many hours can you play daily. I am student so I have a lot of time probaly around 5h also during nighttime
- What are your past clans, and your past names? List as many clans and names that you've used as possible. Ive played on few privs as WaytoBePro or Morte and few other names that i dont remember i also played on usko as zDarkForce for a while and zDarkQueen in few good clans
- Do you use Ventrilo, Skype, or TS, and do you have a mic? I like to use vc it makes game funnier when you can speak with each other and for PK is a must
- Do you plan on buying premium and/or genie? Probably not I am just poor student :wacko: but maybe Ill get it somehow :ph34r: 

- What is your main language? (Do you speak English fluently?) Polish but i cant speak english.

- How old are you? 24

- How long have you played KO? 10 years, ofc with some breaks

- What class are you going to play? (Preferably want people who are going to play their main class.) Rogue (archer)

- What timezone are you in? +1( Poland time- Warshaw)

- How many hours can you play daily. (I honestly expect at least 4 to 6 hours daily from everyone.) Please do not bullshit when posting this. Be as honest as possible. i can play daily 4h everyday, but not all time im online ( working)

- What are your past clans, and your past names? List as many clans and names that you've used as possible. alwayse used Shaon or Shaonjin

- Do you use Ventrilo, Skype, or TS, and do you have a mic? As odd as this may seem to some clans, I don't really require voice communication. You can use it free willingly if you wish. im use TS
hope to will buy premium ;]

- What is your main language? (Do you speak English fluently?) Polish but i cant speak english.

- How old are you? 24

- How long have you played KO? 10 years, ofc with some breaks

- What class are you going to play? (Preferably want people who are going to play their main class.) Rogue (archer)

- What timezone are you in? +1( Poland time- Warshaw)

- How many hours can you play daily. (I honestly expect at least 4 to 6 hours daily from everyone.) Please do not bullshit when posting this. Be as honest as possible. i can play daily 4h everyday, but not all time im online ( working)

- What are your past clans, and your past names? List as many clans and names that you've used as possible. alwayse used Shaon or Shaonjin

- Do you use Ventrilo, Skype, or TS, and do you have a mic? As odd as this may seem to some clans, I don't really require voice communication. You can use it free willingly if you wish. im use TS

- Do you plan on buying premium and/or genie? (Not really required, but useful information.) hope to will buy premium ;]

Declined.

- What is your main language? (Do you speak English fluently?) Hm, well I can have a fll conversation and understand very well. Main language is Portuguese
- How old are you? 21
- How long have you played KO?  years +
- What class are you going to play? (Preferably want people who are going to play their main class.) Rogue or Warrior
- What timezone are you in? GMT -3 (Brazil time)
- How many hours can you play daily. (I honestly expect at least 4 to 6 hours daily from everyone.) Please do not bullshit when posting this. Be as honest as possible. Now I can play basically all day, but hope to play around 4h p/d. sometimes more, sometimes less.
- What are your past clans, and your past names? List as many clans and names that you've used as possible. Hm. I have played on usko old CW DarkForces, Vicarious, ValeFor and now I come back to ko and played on Europa, NewGenerationBrazil. Also sometimes I play in gordion as sharer in BadFamily.
- Do you use Ventrilo, Skype, or TS, and do you have a mic? As odd as this may seem to some clans, I don't really require voice communication. You can use it free willingly if you wish. Yes I do. 
- Do you plan on buying premium and/or genie? (Not really required, but useful information.) If the sv get full. yes.  

Well i am a little bored can you guys give me some drama. Its all peaceful, respectful and unicorns running all around this thread. Give me something to feed on before i close your thread. 1st warning bb.

Edit: Ok was really unmannered how are you beautiful clan members? You guys having fun?:D

Well i am a little bored can you guys give me some drama. Its all peaceful, respectful and unicorns running all around this thread. Give me something to feed on before i close your thread. 1st warning bb.

Edit: Ok was really unmannered how are you beautiful clan members? You guys having fun? :D

you take us lightly, there are no unicorns

raptorshark.jpg

Current clan list 
Last Updated : 5/25/15

1. lilorc6 (Lightning or Ice Mage)
2. Built4CZ (Priest/Warrior both)
3. Sick (Priest CC)
4. Lunk (Warrior)
5. OldGregsMangina (Priest DB)
6. AznChopStix (Warrior)
7. IntellectualPenis (Ice Mage)
8. Severence (Sin)
9. SoftTouch (Sin)
10. CutiePaTootie (Priest CC)
11. Crime (Warrior)
12. Tedi (Warrior)
13. iMrDoom (Archer or Priest, hasn't decided)
14. Prototype (Sin)
15. MrAccurate (Priest DB)
16. BiblicalBeast (Warrior)
17.Wayne (Warrior)
18. TilaTequila (Warrior)
19. TheGreatEvil (Fire or Lightning Mage)
20. MrFlijiWigi (Priest CC)
21. SpTzS (Priest DB)
22. TheH0lyOne (Warrior)
23. BloodyAssassin (Sin)
24. Immortal (Warrior)
25. Chronicle (Warrior)
26. SirBangALot (Kurian)
27. Dova (Sin)
28. KidKulafu (Priest or Warrior, hasn't decided)
29. Sebast44 (Archer)
30. iDrazor (Warrior)
31. BoomiTsTwisty (Warrior)
32. Flexorr (Warrior)
33. TheDarkWar (Warrior)
34. Senpai (Priest DB)

35. Timzii (Sin)

36. iSpitOnYourGave (Class Undecided)

37. ReborN (Kurian)

38. black (Kurian)

39. Driezy (Sin)

40. xDesainX (Archer)

- What is your main language? (Do you speak English fluently?) Dutch, yes my english is good
- How old are you? 25
- How long have you played KO? since breth, piana village and when mages were running with clubs (10 years? ), with a few stops now and then.
- What class are you going to play? (Preferably want people who are going to play their main class.)  Priest or warrior, depends on what you need (prefer int priest)
- What timezone are you in? gmt +1
- How many hours can you play daily. (I honestly expect at least 4 to 6 hours daily from everyone.) Please do not bullshit when posting this. Be as honest as possible. on working days 4 hours, in the weekend 10 hours a day.
- What are your past clans, and your past names? List as many clans and names that you've used as possible. the last time i played is about a year ago, i dont really remember all my names.. only a few.. AngelofPwnzorr, Pwnzorrr, RuudTheBull.. my cousin is Bl4nqo a friend of mine is Qreox .. ill try to find a PK movie where im in..
- Do you use Ventrilo, Skype, or TS, and do you have a mic? Ventrilo is 100% required in PK. However you don't have to use it if you're farming/exping. ye ofcourse, dont like playing solo.

- Do you plan on buying premium and/or genie? (Not really required, but useful information.) ofcourse, when the server is booming i will invest allot.