• Create an account or sign in to use the shoutbox

You need to be a member in order to be able to chat with other users.

lilorc6

MyNameIs Recruiting (We're Coming Back)

i dont know i just play too many servers .. to many clan ...  Ares - Infinity / xigenon - Humansarenoobs / Europe - (Rippers - Dulo) /  Piana - Famiglia / (like i said i dont remember clannames in private servers ) btw i know your name from somewhere if u guys play alot of servers u should know me .. lol :D

Hey, I've recently started back playing and im going to try this server out. If your're still recruiting, Id like to join.

Main Language: English

Experience: 13+ years

Class: warrior

Time Zone: UTC -4

Daily Playing hours: 5 to 7 hours

Past names: MrBigz, GUINESS

Past Clans: none as of recent. I've just started back playing.

YES, i can use vent, skype or TS. But i prefer TS.

YES, I'll be babashoping

Declined.

@Chapo Not sure about you yet, will give it a lil time.

- What is your main language? I speak fluent English.
- How old are you? 27 - 28 by May 17th.
- How long have you played KO? Since 2004.
- What class are you going to play? I want to learn rogue but I play warrior
- What timezone are you in? Pacific - PST!
- How many hours can you play daily? If i'm super-geared - more than 4 hours, if i'm semi-geared and friendless 2 hours minimum

What are your past clans, and your past names? I haven't played for 3 years and im just coming back.
- Do you use Ventrilo, Skype, or TS, and do you have a mic? I am getting a birthday present (Astro gaming headset). So Yes, I will have a mic.
- Do you plan on buying premium and/or genie? Yes of course!

After watching your PK videos Chopa, declined. Nothing special there sorry, seems just like an average sin video. I realize you're willing to put in 10+ hours daily but quality > quantity at this point. As I stated I'm looking for really skilled players.

@Alekos Got any videos? We have a lot of melee already.

Edit : Also plan on typing up the current clan list.

After watching your PK videos Chopa, declined. Nothing special there sorry, seems just like an average sin video. I realize you're willing to put in 10+ hours daily but quality > quantity at this point. As I stated I'm looking for really skilled players.

i have offer for u 10$ Knight cash for everyone assassin who beat me 1vs1 on pvp beta server in your clan ofc with out programs or pedal :)

but if they didnt ? 

@Alekos Got any videos? We have a lot of melee already.

Edit : Also plan on typing up the current clan list.

lilorc6 - I can be priest  :)  :)

No videos.

oh well, my turn to come here and apply i guess.

- What is your main language?

My main language is french, but yeah I can speak english fluently

- How old are you?

I'm 24

- How long have you played KO?

I'd say 7 years, playing USKO and lots of private servers

- What class are you going to play? (Preferably want people who are going to play their main class.)

I can play any class really, but i would like to focus on rogue/warrior (depending on what you need)

- What timezone are you in?

I'm on GMT-5

- How many hours can you play daily. (I honestly expect at least 4 to 6 hours daily from everyone.) Please do not bullshit when posting this. Be as honest as possible.

Honestly, during summer time I am active mostly on me days off work (random days), but i will try me best to do 4 hours a day, on days off it will be about 8 hours.

- What are your past clans, and your past names? List as many clans and names that you've used as possible.

Oh wow, I was mostly known under the name of sebast44, been in so many clans, in so many different servers that I can't really make of list of them.

- Do you use Ventrilo, Skype, or TS, and do you have a mic? As odd as this may seem to some clans, I don't really require voice communication. You can use it free willingly if you wish.

I'll do whatever is needed to be able to communicate with you guys.

- Do you plan on buying premium and/or genie? (Not really required, but useful information.) 

I am currently having cash issues, but once it gets fixed, i will do my best to buy genie and premium.

I heard ThegreatEvil was going to play with you guys, I'd like to be able to play with him and with all of you guys too.

@Alekos I'm still considering your application give me a little more time.

@Sebast Same goes to you, I'll have to think about it.

Current clan list is as follows

1. lilorc6 (Mage)

2. Built4CZ (Priest/Warrior both)

3. Sick (Priest)

4. Lunk (Warrior)

5. OldGregsMangina (Kurian)

6. AznChopStix (Warrior)

7. IntellectualPenis (Sin)

8. Severence (Sin)

9. SoftTouch (Sin)

10. CutiePaTootie (Priest)

11. Crime (Warrior)

12. Tedi (Warrior)

13. iMrDoom (Archer or Priest, hasn't decided)

14. Prototype (Sin)

15. MrAccurate (Priest)

16. BiblicalBeast (Warrior)

17.Wayne (Warrior)

18. TilaTequila (Warrior or Priest)

19. TheGreatEvil (Mage)

20. DeadlyXL (Priest)

21. SpTzS (Priest)

22. TheH0lyOne (Warrior)

23. BloodyAssassin (Sin)

24. Immortal (Warrior)

25. Chronicle (Warrior)

26. SirBangALot (Kurian)

27. Dova (Sin)

28. KidKulafu (Priest or Warrior, hasn't decided)

- What is your main language? (Do you speak English fluently?)

Main language spanish, my english is pretty good

- How old are you?

- How long have you played KO? 4 years aprox

- What class are you going to play? (Preferably want people who are going to play their main class.)

My main class is warrior and i really enjoy playing it

GMT -5

- How many hours can you play daily. (I honestly expect at least 4 to 6 hours daily from everyone.) Please do not bullshit when posting this. Be as honest as possible.

4-5 hours minimum and in weekends 8 hours or more

- What are your past clans, and your past names? List as many clans and names that you've used as possible.

iDrazor, Drazor, i have played in JusTPlay, DessisiveAction DVA, i have played in ur ko`s lilorc climax, chillko

- Do you use Ventrilo, Skype, or TS, and do you have a mic? As odd as this may seem to some clans, I don't really require voice communication. You can use it free willingly if you wish.

i use vent and RC, currently my mic is damaged but im planning on buying a new one in these days

- Do you plan on buying premium and/or genie? (Not really required, but useful information.)

ofc if its needed

lilorc6, if it helps my application I used to play in Vincent's ko server called LifeKO for 6 months until that crap died, I also donated and would love to be a part of the community here and also make new friends. I got a mic!

- Whats your in-game name?

BooMiTsTwisty

- What is your main language? (Do you speak English fluently?)
Yes my main and only
- How old are you?
- How long have you played KO?
9 years old minimum
Warrior, mastered this class a dammm while ago
Eastern
4-6 hours, depending if I'm busy with stuff in real life.
HighAceZ - UpRising
I have a mic and can use any vent system but do prefer Skype
Yes I plan do buy most things that the plus has to offer lol