• Create an account or sign in to use the shoutbox

You need to be a member in order to be able to chat with other users.

lilorc6

MyNameIs Recruiting (We're Coming Back)

- What is your main language? (Do you speak English fluently?) Perú-Spanish but I can talk in english clearly 
- How old are you? 18 years old
- How long have you played KO? 1 year
- What class are you going to play? I think I could play Sin but idk i can most of the classes
- What timezone are you in? UTC -05:00
- How many hours can you play daily. (I honestly expect at least 4 to 6 hours daily from everyone.) Please do not bullshit when posting this. Be as honest as possible.  TBH I'm not doing nothing in my life just to be a hikkikomori so I can play 10+ hours, the rest  I could be sleeping or playing dota 2.
- What are your past clans, and your past names? I was a solo player and i never have a clan / Past names: OnFire(DrevinKO) Masuzu (USKO)
- Do you use Ventrilo, Skype, or TS, and do you have a mic? As odd as this may seem to some clans, I don't really require voice communication. You can use it free willingly if you wish. Yes I have mic and I use most skype and ts .
- Do you plan on buying premium and/or genie? (Not really required, but useful information.) No I will not spend my money in this game , only if I need it i would do it.

Additional Information: Since I never have a clan , this could be my opportunity for have some friends for PK because the life of soloplayer is too hard D: also I'm noob at this game since 1 year only of experience. I wish I could play with us and help me to reach my goal to be the #1 ^^

- What is your main language? (Do you speak English fluently?) Perú-Spanish but I can talk in english clearly 

- How old are you? 18 years old

- How long have you played KO? 1 year

- What class are you going to play? I think I could play Sin but idk i can most of the classes

- What timezone are you in? UTC -05:00

- How many hours can you play daily. (I honestly expect at least 4 to 6 hours daily from everyone.) Please do not bullshit when posting this. Be as honest as possible.  TBH I'm not doing nothing in my life just to be a hikkikomori so I can play 10+ hours, the rest  I could be sleeping or playing dota 2.

- What are your past clans, and your past names? I was a solo player and i never have a clan / Past names: OnFire(DrevinKO) Masuzu (USKO)

- Do you use Ventrilo, Skype, or TS, and do you have a mic? As odd as this may seem to some clans, I don't really require voice communication. You can use it free willingly if you wish. Yes I have mic and I use most skype and ts .

- Do you plan on buying premium and/or genie? (Not really required, but useful information.) No I will not spend my money in this game , only if I need it i would do it.

Additional Information: Since I never have a clan , this could be my opportunity for have some friends for PK because the life of soloplayer is too hard D: also I'm noob at this game since 1 year only of experience. I wish I could play with us and help me to reach my goal to be the #1 ^^

You seem like a cool guy, but I'm going to have to deny your application. I'm not really looking for someone with no clan experience, or such a low amount of KO experience in general. 1 year doesn't seem like enough, at least not for this clan. Not to mention you plan on not having premium/genie. It's not required, but its certainly a plus. No hard feelings tho.

- What is your main language? (Do you speak English fluently?) Yea, i do speak English fluently. My main language is German.
- How old are you? 22
- How long have you played KO? since 2004
- What class are you going to play? (Preferably want people who are going to play their main class.) Warrior
- What timezone are you in? GMT+1
- How many hours can you play daily. (I honestly expect at least 4 to 6 hours daily from everyone.) Please do not bullshit when posting this. Be as honest as possible. 7-10 Hours i guess or more :D
- What are your past clans, and your past names? List as many clans and names that you've used as possible. I was in MNI in ChakraKo played with u and Build4Cz, I also played on Knight Kingdom with Timmeh in GucciGaming as yeLLoW. Years ago i played with Vinny in PositivE and in USKO with Stell0 and after with his brother LEJ (still playing with him on MYKO servers).
- Do you use Ventrilo, Skype, or TS, and do you have a mic? As odd as this may seem to some clans, I don't really require voice communication. You can use it free willingly if you wish. Im Using what is requiered RaidCall,Vent,TS,Skype I´ve a Mic if needed.
- Do you plan on buying premium and/or genie? (Not really required, but useful information.)I Probably will I´ve some problems with my paypal changed my pw recently and it got blocked for a weird reason as soon I fix it I'll be able to buy pre and stuff.

- What is your main language? (Do you speak English fluently?) Yea, i do speak English fluently. My main language is German.

- How old are you? 22

- How long have you played KO? since 2004

- What class are you going to play? (Preferably want people who are going to play their main class.) Warrior

- What timezone are you in? GMT+1

- How many hours can you play daily. (I honestly expect at least 4 to 6 hours daily from everyone.) Please do not bullshit when posting this. Be as honest as possible. 7-10 Hours i guess or more :D

- What are your past clans, and your past names? List as many clans and names that you've used as possible. I was in MNI in ChakraKo played with u and Build4Cz, I also played on Knight Kingdom with Timmeh in GucciGaming as yeLLoW. Years ago i played with Vinny in PositivE and in USKO with Stell0 and after with his brother LEJ (still playing with him on MYKO servers).

- Do you use Ventrilo, Skype, or TS, and do you have a mic? As odd as this may seem to some clans, I don't really require voice communication. You can use it free willingly if you wish. Im Using what is requiered RaidCall,Vent,TS,Skype I´ve a Mic if needed.

- Do you plan on buying premium and/or genie? (Not really required, but useful information.)I Probably will I´ve some problems with my paypal changed my pw recently and it got blocked for a weird reason as soon I fix it I'll be able to buy pre and stuff.

Approved.

Hey, I've recently started back playing and im going to try this server out. If your're still recruiting, Id like to join.

Main Language: English

Experience: 13+ years

Class: warrior

Time Zone: UTC -4

Daily Playing hours: 5 to 7 hours

Past names: MrBigz, GUINESS

Past Clans: none as of recent. I've just started back playing.

YES, i can use vent, skype or TS. But i prefer TS.

YES, I'll be babashoping

- What is your main language? (Do you speak English fluently?)  My main language is Bulgarian , speak english clearly.
- How old are you? 21
- How long have you played KO?   +10 years.
- What class are you going to play? (Preferably want people who are going to play their main class.) Assassin.
- What timezone are you in?GMT+3
- How many hours can you play daily. (I honestly expect at least 4 to 6 hours daily from everyone.) Please do not bullshit when posting this. Be as honest as possible.  +10
- What are your past clans, and your past names? List as many clans and names that you've used as possible.My main name is : Chopa. ( i just don`t remmeber names or clannames )
- Do you use Ventrilo, Skype, or TS, and do you have a mic? As odd as this may seem to some clans, I don't really require voice communication. You can use it free willingly if you wish.  Yes.
- Do you plan on buying premium and/or genie? (Not really required, but useful information.) Maybe.

- What is your main language? (Do you speak English fluently?)  My main language is Bulgarian , speak english clearly.

- How old are you? 21

- How long have you played KO?   +10 years.

- What class are you going to play? (Preferably want people who are going to play their main class.) Assassin.

- What timezone are you in?GMT+3

- How many hours can you play daily. (I honestly expect at least 4 to 6 hours daily from everyone.) Please do not bullshit when posting this. Be as honest as possible.  +10

- What are your past clans, and your past names? List as many clans and names that you've used as possible.My main name is : Chopa. ( i just don`t remmeber names or clannames )

- Do you use Ventrilo, Skype, or TS, and do you have a mic? As odd as this may seem to some clans, I don't really require voice communication. You can use it free willingly if you wish.  Yes.

- Do you plan on buying premium and/or genie? (Not really required, but useful information.) Maybe.

your avatar  clan name says Rampage?