• Create an account or sign in to use the shoutbox

You need to be a member in order to be able to chat with other users.

lilorc6

MyNameIs Recruiting (We're Coming Back)

On 7/29/2017 at 5:36 AM, TilaTequila said:

I haven't touched a game since i left ApexKO at March last year :D:D:D , sold my gaming pc and running on a Lenovo T410 laptop. But i may try to play a bit, see how it goes, cant resist the gang getting back together :).

Tila you crazy ass how you been.

19 hours ago, TilaTequila said:

I am OK, been really busy at work. Will contact you guys on this discord shit, and will test if my current laptop can handle the game :D

cya soon.

Also, where is my butt buddy Jay at ?

Sounds good man hit me up with a PM when you make your discord account. Jay is still around, I don't know his name in-game though.

On 02.08.2017 at 7:09 PM, lilorc6 said:

Dogamon you lil shit haven't saw you in a while lol.

@Tila gimme ur discord hoe

On 03.08.2017 at 5:16 AM, Built4CZ said:

hey Dogamon been ages lol sup aga

Sup bros you playing? I was in the mountains of Catalonia man. Running with cows and shit. Was fun.

1 hour ago, Built4CZ said:

yeah we playing bro  u should join us on discord also man just pm me in game  ill clan u <3

I started interning at a law firm so I can only come and hang around during weekends. I'll pm you this weekend <3. 

Just now, DogamonS said:

I started interning at a law firm so I can only come and hang around during weekends. I'll pm you this weekend <3. 

sounds good to me and gtz man i am proud of u

I'm playing soon yes Doga but no where near like I used to. Mostly just going to pk from time to time I don't think any of us are that active enough to PK like it was before.

9 hours ago, lilorc6 said:

I'm playing soon yes Doga but no where near like I used to. Mostly just going to pk from time to time I don't think any of us are that active enough to PK like it was before.

Neither I am man. Playing ko competitive time has long passed for me. I am looking for a bit of light fun only now:D Which nation you guys are @?

Edited by DogamonS

On 2017-08-12 at 7:11 AM, DogamonS said:

Neither I am man. Playing ko competitive time has long passed for me. I am looking for a bit of light fun only now:D Which nation you guys are @?

we're orc, feel free to pm me also if u want to be clanned and for discord link.

In-game names :Timzii, Oblivion, Hatred, AlexisRen ( hanging on each from time to time depending on what i want to play haha )