• Create an account or sign in to use the shoutbox

You need to be a member in order to be able to chat with other users.

lilorc6

MyNameIs Recruiting (We're Coming Back)

Now, before I even continue typing this up. I would like to mention that this clan is in no way affiliated with the MNI clans from USKO (Diez specifically). This clan originally started ages ago on WirezKO (back in 2008 I think?) I took over leadership in early 2009 at SexyKO so we've been around a long time in the PSKO scene. We've mostly played PK servers and have always been the top clan on every server we've played. We were the first clan at SexyKO to get royal capes and remained rank 1 for a very long time until we nation transferred out of boredom. I'm almost positive most of the people are aware of who we are anyways. When we came to this server we destroyed again. We shit on people in Beta (PK video proves it) and was the top clan in official.

Basic clan information

- We formed back in 2009 and most of us know each other very well.
- We've mostly played 80/83 cap servers so we're very familiar with how they work.
- We've been rank 1 (not just NP wise, but PK wise) on every server we've played.
- Gearing Priests/Mages first is always our top priority.
- We don't tolerate drama. If you're known to take KO too serious, don't bother applying.
- Most of us have played KO since MYKO days.
- We're not NP whores. If you care more for NP's than having fun then don't apply. We still manage to get an insane amount of NP's without caring about them somehow anyway.
- Every member must respect each other, as well as other clans unless they trash talk.

- We take skilled/loyal players only. We do not want any clan hoppers. If you have a history of clan hopping, don't apply.
- The clan is mostly American time zone based, so if you're european time zone based, you may want to take this into consideration.
- If you can't take jokes, don't bother applying. Our clan jokes around all the time.

Clan Application
*Please fill out your clan application in the order listed below.* If you were in MNI in the past and I remember who you are, you don't need to apply, just simply contact me via Skype/Discord or on the forums.

*POST YOUR APP ON HERE, DO NOT PM ME*

- What is your main language? (Do you speak English fluently?)
- How old are you?
- How long have you played KO?
- What class are you going to play? (Preferably want people who are going to play their main class.)
- What timezone are you in?
- How many hours can you play daily. (I honestly expect at least 4 to 6 hours daily from everyone.) Please do not bullshit when posting this. Be as honest as possible.
- What are your past clans, and your past names? List as many clans and names that you've used as possible.
Do you use Ventrilo, Skype, Ts, or Discord? and do you have a mic? Voice Chat is 100% required in PK. However you don't have to use it if you're farming/exping.

As you can see the requirements are fairly simple. I don't really expect people to no life. As long as you're decently active, that is fine for me. I'm fairly confident that the talent in this clan is good enough to take shit over without being super geared and putting in 10-12 hours + daily. My goals aren't to be the clan with the most NP's, or the clan with the most gear. (However that'd be nice if it happens, but I don't care about that.) My main goal is to shit on the players who think being super geared will make them unbeatable. This clan has and always will be designed to aim for the #1 spot in destroying PK. 

Nation = Orc

If you want to see how we do in PK, feel free to check out my PK videos on my old youtube channel.

Update 7/22/17 :

Well guys I'm planning on coming back to KO actively. I'm not entirely sure how many people from MNI are still on this server but if you want to join up and shit on peeps again let me know via Skype or Discord - I have both. I won't be that active until after August 12th because thats when my GF goes back to college shes currently taking up all my free time lol. For now Built4CZ (Dean) will be in charge of getting some people back and organizing things until I'm capable of leading it. This topic is 2+ years old now, that's crazy.

- What is your main language? Portuguese, however, I speak enough english to communicate with others.
- How old are you? 22
- How long have you played KO? 10 years, since 2005
- What class are you going to play? Actually i am a 10 years skilled Priest, however, I might go as Kurian.
- What timezone are you in? UTC-3 Brazil time
- How many hours can you play daily. It depends, but mostly 4 hours.
- What are your past clans, and your past names? Rampage from Anatolia server at USKO, NewGenerationBrazil (Europa server at USKO), WhyAlwaysme(MasteredKO)
- Do you use Ventrilo, Skype, or TS, and do you have a mic? Yes I have all of them, and I'm able to listen to the names at PK, however, even having a microphone, not always I'll be able to speak cuz my TV is right beside of my PC, when my wife watches TV I cant speak :D
- Do you plan on buying premium and/or genie? Right now, I dont have plans for it, having money issues, but when my situation get better, I will.

I can count to 3 and use AOE skills , is this not the requirement? 3 2 1 Nova?  I can do that can I join?

We are not a mage clan, not sure where you're getting that information.

Not sure if sarcasm or what.

What is your main language? (Do you speak English fluently?)Im from Spain,and yeah,im able to speak english pretty well.
- How old are you?23
- How long have you played KO?Started at USKO Xigenon,then moved to private servers,so around 10 years,back in 2005.
- What class are you going to play? (Preferably want people who are going to play their main class.)Im not really used to 83 cap servers,so im not sure yet,can play any class to be honest.
- What timezone are you in?GMT+1/+2
- How many hours can you play daily. (I honestly expect at least 4 to 6 hours daily from everyone.) Please do not bullshit when posting this. Be as honest as possible.Depending on the week,6h everyday and more on weekends.
- What are your past clans, and your past names? List as many clans and names that you've used as possible.I was on NeverMore at Xigenon,and then Legendz,FinalLegacy with Kallop and lot more of clans,also was on MNI back at SexyKO,my name is Bruno so you probably remember me(ForTehWinner,iBelongToJesus,shared with the norwegyan duck lover aka John.
- Do you use Ventrilo, Skype, or TS, and do you have a mic? As odd as this may seem to some clans, I don't really require voice communication. You can use it free willingly if you wish.Can use anything.
- Do you plan on buying premium and/or genie? (Not really required, but useful information.)Depends,if the server worth it,for sure.

- What is your main language? (Do you speak English fluently?I can try to speak English but I prefer to speak Australian and I do this bloody well.
- How old are you?ntIm old school so Im dam ancient as most of you know Im usually the Dad of the clan and those who dont know me well Im 50 years 
- How long have you played KO I was mni way back at the start been following most for years had a rest from Ko however got the taste for it again 
- What class are you going to play? (Preferably want people who are going to play their main class.) Im always an Archer and a dam good KS'r
- What timezone are you in? GMT10
- How many hours can you play daily. (I honestly expect at least 4 to 6 hours daily from everyone.) Please do not bullshit when posting this. Be as honest as possiblE 
Well I have been on another server as you know Rick and been very active inbetween things I must do I still get min 4 hours make the wars and events 
- What are your past clans, and your past names? List as many clans and names that you've used as possible  MNI, Bloodlines,TickleThisElmo,......Names 1Shot1Kill,MasterofSouls,DebtCollector
- Do you use Ventrilo, Skype, or TS, and do you have a mic? As odd as this may seem to some clans, I don't really require voice communication. You can use it free willingly if you wishI have been using TS atm will do others depends what clan uses, atm no mic but $10 at the shop no problem 
- Do you plan on buying premium and/or genie? (Not really required, but useful information.) No Rick I dont buy 

- What is your main language? (Do you speak English fluently?) Polish, Speak English too. litte turk.

- How old are you? 17 year [august]
- How long have you played KO? 10 year's
- What class are you going to play? (Preferably want people who are going to play their main class.) Warrior
- What timezone are you in? GMT +1 polish central time
- How many hours can you play daily. (I honestly expect at least 4 to 6 hours daily from everyone.) Please do not bullshit when posting this. Be as honest as possible. I working now so 4/5/6 week more, but  i wait for koxp, or i buy genie.
- What are your past clans, and your past names? List as many clans and names that you've used as possible.

MomentoMorii [C-West]
- Do you use Ventrilo, Skype, or TS, and do you have a mic? As odd as this may seem to some clans, I don't really require voice communication. You can use it free willingly if you wish.  TS3
- Do you plan on buying premium and/or genie? (Not really required, but useful information.) Genie maybe, premium? nope. (i need see this price, poland is hard country. :)

- What is your main language? (Do you speak English fluently?) Polish, Speak English too. litte turk.

- How old are you? 17 year [august]

- How long have you played KO? 10 year's

- What class are you going to play? (Preferably want people who are going to play their main class.) Warrior

- What timezone are you in? GMT +1 polish central time

- How many hours can you play daily. (I honestly expect at least 4 to 6 hours daily from everyone.) Please do not bullshit when posting this. Be as honest as possible. I working now so 4/5/6 week more, but  i wait for koxp, or i buy genie.

MomentoMorii [C-West]

- Do you use Ventrilo, Skype, or TS, and do you have a mic? As odd as this may seem to some clans, I don't really require voice communication. You can use it free willingly if you wish.  TS3

- Do you plan on buying premium and/or genie? (Not really required, but useful information.) Genie maybe, premium? nope. (i need see this price, poland is hard country. :)

Denied. Known scammer, you've even been banned on KO4life.

- What is your main language? (Do you speak English fluently?) English
- How old are you? 23
- How long have you played KO? 6 or more years
- What timezone are you in? GMT+10
- How many hours can you play daily. (I honestly expect at least 4 to 6 hours daily from everyone.) Please do not bullshit when posting this. Be as honest as possible. At least 4-6 hours, longer on weekends
- What are your past clans, and your past names? List as many clans and names that you've used as possible. Played at CWest DCZ/RLB on Dexualeruption, did a little CZ just for fun. Was in Madhouse/Villains/L2P. Played a lot of different PS's, Hellawaits, PerseusKO, some others I don't really remember lol.
- Do you use Ventrilo, Skype, or TS, and do you have a mic? As odd as this may seem to some clans, I don't really require voice communication. You can use it free willingly if you wish. Can use any, and have a mic
- Do you plan on buying premium and/or genie? (Not really required, but useful information.) Most likely both

Denied. Known scammer, you've even been banned on KO4life.

Ive been banned on ko4life too courtesy of LambOfGod,he got me banned on SexyKO too,saying that i scammed Restless and BRAND and also John rofl,,which is bullshit,they never reported me and i have contact with them on facebook/skype,but i just dont give a fuck about a forum to be honest,if he wants to think he is important banning people,let him.

- What is your main language? (Do you speak English fluently?) English

- How old are you? 23

- How long have you played KO? 6 or more years

- What timezone are you in? GMT+10

- How many hours can you play daily. (I honestly expect at least 4 to 6 hours daily from everyone.) Please do not bullshit when posting this. Be as honest as possible. At least 4-6 hours, longer on weekends

- What are your past clans, and your past names? List as many clans and names that you've used as possible. Played at CWest DCZ/RLB on Dexualeruption, did a little CZ just for fun. Was in Madhouse/Villains/L2P. Played a lot of different PS's, Hellawaits, PerseusKO, some others I don't really remember lol.

- Do you use Ventrilo, Skype, or TS, and do you have a mic? As odd as this may seem to some clans, I don't really require voice communication. You can use it free willingly if you wish. Can use any, and have a mic

- Do you plan on buying premium and/or genie? (Not really required, but useful information.) Most likely both

LOL DUDE I played with you on C-West... I was Nygga. Idk if u remember that rogue lmfao.

- What is your main language? (Do you speak English fluently?) Estonian, and yes I too speak English. I am forced to communicate in English daily.
- How old are you? 21 but turning 22 in august
- How long have you played KO? Since 2004. Started in Xig & then moved to myko during its final days and priv servs since 06/07
- What class are you going to play? (Preferably want people who are going to play their main class.) Priest // Warrior (depending what laptop I have during the time of official launch)
- What timezone are you in? GMT +2 
- How many hours can you play daily. (I honestly expect at least 4 to 6 hours daily from everyone.) Please do not bullshit when posting this. Be as honest as possible.    
Depending on the time. If I'm not doing anything in uni or from outside of uni (attending events, traveling etc) then up to 10 hours a day. So basically I can be away for week or two and then play nonstop for the same amount :)
Oh this is going to be long list :) I can start with xig IronWolves (later also in c-west) then in c-west rolled with sinins latter owner. 
for priv ko's. Started in early days with PwnageFactor then I've been in numeros clans with kallop & sheldon. Also in MNI (took game too seriously back then and left myself). Was for a while with undez (got kicked out for unknown reason), And also Error. 
For names. Emosexual (as sharer), MrDooM, PossessedAssasin, iMrDooM, SirDooM, theDooM, DoomBringer, iSwearSheWas18(8)(shared with Chabo)
- Do you use Ventrilo, Skype, or TS, and do you have a mic? As odd as this may seem to some clans, I don't really require voice communication. You can use it free willingly if you wish. Yes I do have all the possibilities, tho skype is my least favorite
- Do you plan on buying premium and/or genie? (Not really required, but useful information.)
Most likely for earlier part of the server yes.

Just a note. I wont commit my whole life to KO again, but I will play as much as I can and have as much fun as possible. Taking game seriously is out of question and it has become stupid in my opinion. Its so much better to be relaxed and have fun.
Anyhow,

Even if I don't get accepted, its good to see you guys rolling in this server and I wish you best of luck :)

- What is your main language? (Do you speak English fluently?) Well im from Lithuania, but i can speak English easy.

- How old are you? Im 23 

- How long have you played KO? Since Myko 
- What class are you going to play? I will play warrior since im doing it for a  long time

- What timezone are you in? Same as turkish

- How many hours can you play daily. From 4 to 10 mostly 

- What are your past clans, and your past names? List as many clans and names that you've used as possible. I always was using same name TeDi. Clans was WeHaveStyle, OldButGold, IamHorse...
- Do you use Ventrilo, Skype, or TS, and do you have a mic? Yes, i use ventrilo, skype and ts.

- Do you plan on buying premium and/or genie? I hope i will be able to buy premium. 

TeDi.

This guy is awsom.-Dogamon :D

On second thought @ Bruno (Vortex) I'm going to deny your clan app. There has been major drama involving you and my clan in the past so I'm not going to take you in this time. There is also some people that has contacted me saying they have issues with you. I'm not going to give out any names, but I'd rather not have drama.

@imrdoom Accepted.

@Immortal Accepted.

@Tedi I'll think about your application. Give me a couple days to discuss it with clannies.

On second thought @ Bruno (Vortex) I'm going to deny your clan app. There has been major drama involving you and my clan in the past so I'm not going to take you in this time. There is also some people that has contacted me saying they have issues with you. I'm not going to give out any names, but I'd rather not have drama.

@imrdoom Accepted.

@Immortal Accepted.

@Tedi I'll think about your application. Give me a couple days to discuss it with clannies.

What clan drama are you talking about lol?i think you are wrong,i havent had any problem with anyone from your clan.Might be any sharers that used to play my account on SexyKO,i was there playing and john was playing my rogue named iBelongToJesus lol.I stayed since i joined until i got banned.

If you actually believe the things said on KO4LIFE by LambOfGod about me,then you have your mind really gone,ive known you for longer than he and all he did was talk crap about a lot of people,he said that i scammed Restless and BRAND,but i speak with both of them on facebook,not daily,but once a week,do you really think i did it?Ive never scammed in my life..Aint the place to discuss anything anyways,if you made your decision its fine by me,but not over lies.

Issues with me but you arent gonna tell me the names?That sounds bullshit to me.If you are a man,you gotta give names,other than that your words got no credibility to me..

I honestly thought after all this time,wow i met these guys after all those years,we gonna play together again,but i find that you are denying me for nothing.

Atleast you could give me a try,for the old times.