• Create an account or sign in to use the shoutbox

You need to be a member in order to be able to chat with other users.

Sign in to follow this  
LostLegends

Edrad Fast Heal and Fast Cure

Andrew ur not more smarter than even a moron.

Here is the answer ;

4f9f709702d7ef93ed1b2b9c6ca00f50.png

Do you ve some reading skills? So you can c 1st statement?

Actually that means you cant use TBL Because "Most Of The Skills are Server Sided".

He let everyone to try it theirsef. So feel free to try to use any kind of tbl. If you can find any TBL working now (Fast Heal, Cure, Casting reduce) i will left the server and Anvil will taste my items.

Now im not using any kind of illegal programs. Is it clear with the statements?

Yes i am using pedal. just want to tell u that i dont want to spam r 2 whole the time. "Peronally i think its a coolie job to press it allways(Dont take offanse)".Thats it.its not a big deal to play warrior or playing with keybords or pedal. U just need to spam r2 thats it.(In you guys point of view.)

you know what's funny lostidiot? is that i was talking about you using tbl not that priest,aesteris put that response to your clan members post that was made after the tbl fix, you were banned for tbl before they did the tbl fix patch, therefore you sir are not smarter then a fifth grader to try and use a response that was given about one of your clan members that was called out for tbl not you.I SAID AGAIN YOU WERE BANNED FOR USING TBL 2X TIMES LOSTLEGENDS I DID NOT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT ANY OTHER LOST MEMBER, so stop trying to use responses that were given after you were banned to try and defend your tbl past. 

#StopPlayingYourself, #FifthGrader>LostTbl

next time we shall report u for nps transfer, u were giving em for free

who did npt us ? tell me ??  LaTroupe ? :D we dont have pk for 2 3 days ppl in holiday so im not active in cz with my clan and you know we killed in versus both equal 6-1 or 5-1 smth whatever if you think im liar we have video we can upload but he trying to work for good quality smth.

da1db45f282287bb2be7fe26a1cf6166.png

who did npt us ? tell me ??  LaTroupe ? :D we dont have pk for 2 3 days ppl in holiday so im not active in cz with my clan and you know we killed in versus both equal 6-1 or 5-1 smth whatever if you think im liar we have video we can upload but he trying to work for good quality smth.

da1db45f282287bb2be7fe26a1cf6166.png

im not a camera man as u, also dont need to proof anything lol, i know it and u know so its far enuf