• Create an account or sign in to use the shoutbox

You need to be a member in order to be able to chat with other users.

Sign in to follow this  
LostLegends

Edrad Fast Heal and Fast Cure

This is the video thats why i banned.

This is the video what Edrad does.

Last days there was some other reports for this guy. Here it is Edrad

You Decide whats happening.

PS: First Video ban reason is fast heal fast cure.

Have fun:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBP_h6Btq-c&feature=youtu.be

-At 00:05 LostControl and Edrad starts to heal at the same time, and they finish it at the same time (actually lostcontrol finish it abit faster)

-And 00:30 for a Heal cancel on low HP.

That's about your "fast heals and no cancels".  Got both scenes from your movie...

PS.: Keep spamming that meat dumpling at arena, worth it.

Have fun:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBP_h6Btq-c&feature=youtu.be

-At 00:05 LostControl and Edrad starts to heal at the same time, and they finish it at the same time (actually lostcontrol finish it abit faster)

-And 00:30 for a Heal cancel on low HP.

That's about your "fast heals and no cancels".  Got both scenes from your movie...

PS.: Keep spamming that meat dumpling at arena, worth it.

That means ; we have ben banned for same reason, and Edrad has the same thing.

video show the different btw a tbl and edrad.. honestly edrad seems to be just an skill good priest.. i can undertand very good why some of them calling you cheater bcs they have no idea how cancels work and how to move to get less cancels when u keep getting RRRRR spaming by a keyboard macro but well its even just a waste of time to be here trying to explain some1 that usually play with cheater how to be a fair player..

ps: 2 or 3 days ago i was runing around cz and i saw an priest farming curing healing his self once again wo get any fails by my archer . i didnt make the video but i thing most of u guys have any idea about who im talking :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ... peace.

video show the different btw a tbl and edrad.. honestly edrad seems to be just an skill good priest.. i can undertand very good why some of them calling you cheater bcs they have no idea how cancels work and how to move to get less cancels when u keep getting RRRRR spaming by a keyboard macro but well its even just a waste of time to be here trying to explain some1 that usually play with cheater how to be a fair player..

ps: 2 or 3 days ago i was runing around cz and i saw an priest farming curing healing his self once again wo get any fails by my archer . i didnt make the video but i thing most of u guys have any idea about who im talking :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ... peace.

You dont have any right to talk lier noob. You know everythng better than me. I can easly remember BroOk used to carry 2 parties of atackers on his character insomuch that you used to heal easly in 2 parties of atacker. I did not forget it u dont too. So i dont care your lies. U are talking like legit player. You can hoodwink all this nerds but not me. The BroOk who was 18 h online before, after carriying skills server side he is online 2 times in a week. He cant carry 2 parties of melees on his character anymore :( guess why :(

u're who cant talk here retard lol, u have been banned for use tbl, stay in silence while players talk, ure just a bot so pls dont annoy

How many times did we kicked u in our party even i dont remember. Look who is talking :D

How many times did we kicked u in our party even i dont remember. Look who is talking

Same as we did to u, pointless argument, ill repeat it to u again lets see if know u can understand like this : u're not able to talk about nobody since u're just a bot, u exist because rest of players need some bots around to play with, no more

You dont have any right to talk lier noob. You know everythng better than me. I can easly remember BroOk used to carry 2 parties of atackers on his character insomuch that you used to heal easly in 2 parties of atacker. I did not forget it u dont too. So i dont care your lies. U are talking like legit player. You can hoodwink all this nerds but not me. The BroOk who was 18 h online before, after carriying skills server side he is online 2 times in a week. He cant carry 2 parties of melees on his character anymore :( guess why :(

bro weren't you banned twice for tbl?, why do you keep trying to talk down to people ?, you were the one who was caught using tbl not once, but twice and on someone elses account at that. Stop trying to drag other players names through the mud when you already gave your whole clan a bad name. #LostTbl

i know is hard for u understand how a priest can tank that much but trust me playing all day like u doing with tbls not gonna help u .. i Dont even need to lie my friend every1 around here knows whos legit and whos tbl ;)

uc iki bir add_bot_lostmusun :lol:

ps: its funny to know that u guys thinking im not playing bcs i cant tank you hahaha my friend u really have some problem in life :/

i know is hard for u understand how a priest can tank that much but trust me playing all day like u doing with tbls not gonna help u .. i Dont even need to lie my friend every1 around here knows whos legit and whos tbl ;)

uc iki bir add_bot_lostmusun :lol:

ps: its funny to know that u guys thinking im not playing bcs i cant tank you hahaha my friend u really have some problem in life :/

Yeah best way to cover and run away :) Still cant say anythng about my blame :) As i said, you can befool anyone but not us. U know that very well. So stop lying on my topics.

bro weren't you banned twice for tbl?, why do you keep trying to talk down to people ?, you were the one who was caught using tbl not once, but twice and on someone elses account at that. Stop trying to drag other players names through the mud when you already gave your whole clan a bad name. #LostTbl

Are u  fucking kidding me ?  My first bans reason was King Chat Abuse. Second one was accusing me for nothing. They cuz banned me to shut people like yours mouth up.

Same as we did to u, pointless argument, ill repeat it to u again lets see if know u can understand like this : u're not able to talk about nobody since u're just a bot, u exist because rest of players need some bots around to play with, no more

And you are worse than a bot. U exist becouse we need mobs to earn nps around.

Are u  fucking kidding me ?  My first bans reason was King Chat Abuse. Second one was accusing me for nothing. They cuz banned me to shut people like yours mouth up.

hahahaha i'm pretty sure you were banned the first time for 

1. what you said in king chat to vatan

2. the use of tbl

3. threatening gms

don't you think we remember the topics where the gm's announced why you were banned?,

Also you were banned the 2nd time cause you used tbl on lostcontrol's character( also stated by the gms) so please tell me how i am wrong?, you mad cause i remember and called you out on it?. Quit using programs and play legit bro.

hahahaha i'm pretty sure you were banned the first time for 

1. what you said in king chat to vatan

2. the use of tbl

3. threatening gms

don't you think we remember the topics where the gm's announced why you were banned?,

Also you were banned the 2nd time cause you used tbl on lostcontrol's character( also stated by the gms) so please tell me how i am wrong?, you mad cause i remember and called you out on it?. Quit using programs and play legit bro.

Andrew ur not more smarter than even a moron.

Quit using programs and play legit bro.

Here is the answer ;

4f9f709702d7ef93ed1b2b9c6ca00f50.png

Do you ve some reading skills? So you can c 1st statement?

1. The server does NOT allow under ANY circumstances a cast be completed as fast as his seemingly did in the video.

Actually that means you cant use TBL Because "Most Of The Skills are Server Sided".

I know that the server does not under any circumstance allow a cast that fast (it's encouraged to try it out yourself, because why take my word for it).

He let everyone to try it theirsef. So feel free to try to use any kind of tbl. If you can find any TBL working now (Fast Heal, Cure, Casting reduce) i will left the server and Anvil will taste my items.

Quit using programs and play legit bro.

Now im not using any kind of illegal programs. Is it clear with the statements?

Yes i am using pedal. just want to tell u that i dont want to spam r 2 whole the time. "Peronally i think its a coolie job to press it allways(Dont take offanse)".Thats it.its not a big deal to play warrior or playing with keybords or pedal. U just need to spam r2 thats it.(In you guys point of view.)

And you are worse than a bot. U exist becouse we need mobs to earn nps around.

lol turks are like walls, oké go kýll all with macro yu pro seerber nab ok. maybe ur kebab mind will get the point now

Andrew ur not more smarter than even a moron.

Here is the answer ;

4f9f709702d7ef93ed1b2b9c6ca00f50.png

Do you ve some reading skills? So you can c 1st statement?

Actually that means you cant use TBL Because "Most Of The Skills are Server Sided".

He let everyone to try it theirsef. So feel free to try to use any kind of tbl. If you can find any TBL working now (Fast Heal, Cure, Casting reduce) i will left the server and Anvil will taste my items.

Now im not using any kind of illegal programs. Is it clear with the statements?

Yes i am using pedal. just want to tell u that i dont want to spam r 2 whole the time. "Peronally i think its a coolie job to press it allways(Dont take offanse)".Thats it.its not a big deal to play warrior or playing with keybords or pedal. U just need to spam r2 thats it.(In you guys point of view.)

the post u just quoted was made a long after ur bann, u got banned for tbl as all server now, why u even try to say its fake now ? cheater and lier lol, deal with it, learn to combo or use priest class, apologize rest of ppl for be a dumb cheater and maybe we will consider to threat u as a player