• Create an account or sign in to use the shoutbox

You need to be a member in order to be able to chat with other users.

Sign in to follow this  
LostLegends

LostHeaveN Clan War - Who Wants to Earn 5 k kc by LostHeaveN ?

same shity kebab who never cheated and ur whole clan banned 12418294 times for tbl/speedhack etc

you are so boring and liar 

P.S speed hack xd ahaha why i need speed hack aq ???????????? :D:D please find a good reason 

we're still waiting for 8v8 

we are afraid sorry  cos we never played usko .s.s never played steamko, only you played usko,steamko how do expect we kill you :((( ?  we cant kill your clan .s  we still afraid cos you here we canttttttt vs  :(  :(  :( 

P.S i just wondering  what makes you difference ? you think you are immortal ? really you are nothing for me if we didnt leave server, we would vs because firstly  i offered you to vs  and KC doesnt matter we have still a lot of KC just my clannies not here  , so you are dumbshit still  saying 'we're still waiting 8v8'  

P.S.I do not forget your ass to fear about 8v8 with mages RiP

we are afraid sorry  cos we never played usko .s.s never played steamko, only you played usko,steamko how do expect we kill you :((( ?  we cant kill your clan .s  we still afraid cos you here we canttttttt vs  :(  :(  :( 

P.S i just wondering  what makes you difference ? you think you are immortal ? really you are nothing for me if we didnt leave server, we would vs because firstly  i offered you to vs  and KC doesnt matter we have still a lot of KC just my clannies not here  , so you are dumbshit still  saying 'we're still waiting 8v8'  

P.S.I do not forget your ass to fear about 8v8 with mages RiP

get balls fucking pussy 

get balls fucking pussy 

what what? look who is talking , you are in bloodline now  and you trying to polemic with me ?  You fucking clan hopper go get own your clan (this is impossible without eden :D  :D  )  then come to polemic 

even as you said 'i dont like bloodline they are retard smth and now you playing with bloodline i dont care btw just you said this.

#SadBadTrue

what what? look who is talking , you are in bloodline now  and you trying to polemic with me ?  You fucking clan hopper go get own your clan (this is impossible without eden :D  :D  )  then come to polemic 

even as you said 'i dont like bloodline they are retard smth and now you playing with bloodline i dont care btw just you said this.

#SadBadTrue

coming from the guy which had to add Bloodline warriors to have decent players

HALLLOOOO

also, my clan was alot of fun, and started long before eden joined

he decided to be a scammer, and i don't have time to lead a clan

so or get balls or shut up

fyi:

HALLLLLLLLOOOOOOOO

coming from the guy which had to add Bloodline warriors to have decent players

HALLLOOOO

also, my clan was alot of fun, and started long before eden joined

he decided to be a scammer, and i don't have time to lead a clan

so or get balls or shut up

fyi:

HALLLLLLLLOOOOOOOO 

coming from the guy which had to add Bloodline warriors to have decent players ??? 

maybe its right sentence for someone from bloodline clan but i cant understand you saying ?   how can  you saying this really what is changed ? if you still play with cartel you never stop insult them 

when u playing cartel as a leader you  told  me ' i hate bloodline they are retard smth' what is changed ?  dont think yourself a shit go play enjoy with them maybe you are not in main party its sad story but still go suck them ass maybe they do give a shit xd 

firstly i  remember ,  in the past you tried to melee pk your own clan (failure)  and we already got raped you but doesnt matter we had items you didnt have items so i mean you are just nothing on your own , you need someone all the time like eden :D i dont care scam if he scammer , you shameless i saw facebook messenger SS beetween you and him, why you begging him to come back clan ?   now i see when professional mages came to apex you didnt playing anymore i dont think so your leave reason just eden ?  so shut  up your mouth i dont want talk about past 

About video ;

you won , just dont lie to people 'both players equal' whatever before the vs and after the vs i already told you 'go equal items vs'  you didnt reply my letters about equal items  so dont talk too much thats enough for you    (we can do  2v2 i can find a warrior for VS  with same gears find a warrior and come show your priest skills if you have some :D )

384d3a4d3425e870cfa17df192468f72.png83ee69fea66138f4ee9ce65e70e470e4.png086f2f22329afdc6d837c82983e11692.png

coming from the guy which had to add Bloodline warriors to have decent players ??? 

maybe its right sentence for someone from bloodline clan but i cant understand you saying ?   how can  you saying this really what is changed ? if you still play with cartel you never stop insult them 

when u playing cartel as a leader you  told  me ' i hate bloodline they are retard smth' what is changed ?  dont think yourself a shit go play enjoy with them maybe you are not in main party its sad story but still go suck them ass maybe they do give a shit xd 

firstly i  remember ,  in the past you tried to melee pk your own clan (failure)  and we already got raped you but doesnt matter we had items you didnt have items so i mean you are just nothing on your own , you need someone all the time like eden :D i dont care scam if he scammer , you shameless i saw facebook messenger SS beetween you and him, why you begging him to come back clan ?   now i see when professional mages came to apex you didnt playing anymore i dont think so your leave reason just eden ?  so shut  up your mouth i dont want talk about past 

About video ;

you won , just dont lie to people 'both players equal' whatever before the vs and after the vs i already told you 'go equal items vs'  you didnt reply my letters about equal items  so dont talk too much thats enough for you    (we can do  2v2 i can find a warrior for VS  with same gears find a warrior and come show your priest skills if you have some :D )

384d3a4d3425e870cfa17df192468f72.png83ee69fea66138f4ee9ce65e70e470e4.png086f2f22329afdc6d837c82983e11692.png

we were vsing bots with starts/ +2 gears HALLO?

and i don't need anyone, Cartel started long before he joined? (HALLO STATED BEFORE) so maybe get your facts straight oke?

1) LostHeaven clan disbanded after decent melee clans joined

2) there "best" melee's joined BloodLine cause they're not retarded as urself

3) ur one sad person who needed tbl to play KO and now ur talking about other players, HALLO

we were vsing bots with starts/ +2 gears HALLO?

and i don't need anyone, Cartel started long before he joined? (HALLO STATED BEFORE) so maybe get your facts straight oke?

1) LostHeaven clan disbanded after decent melee clans joined

2) there "best" melee's joined BloodLine cause they're not retarded as urself

3) ur one sad person who needed tbl to play KO and now ur talking about other players, HALLO

https://apexko.com/character/LostCrazyGoooing  look his items still same gears why i coulndt  damaged your warrior 2.7k without R your character %50 defence warrior  ? even wheni crazygoing had not  iron neck iron belt  .Anyyway  its doesnt matter if you have BALLS come vs with me same gears why you afraid ? show your priest skills ?? i dont talk too much about vs IF YOU HAVE BALLS COME VS WITH 2v2 ?

1.)LostHeaven disbanded thats why you know ? someone left clan some problem with personal my clannies so what can i do ? because the left one our main priest LostDream and after LostHeroes left clan , so i couldnt do anything if someone want vs with me  in arena i have to be my main party i cant add random priest wtf?  i can vs all clan its normal maybe we gonna lost or win but i can  vs all clan because everything is possible lose or win tell me a reason for afraid ? maybe bloodline would kill us maybe we would kill them why we afraid ? bet i mean KC doesnt matter in our clan still a lot of KC  so if we still play this server we had to vs all clannies dont worry i like vses even first i offered them for vs then we had a lot problem and someone left clan so we coulndt vs anymore

2.)i dont know maybe they are good clan or bad clan i dont care  but why you talking about them even you playing with them for 4 or 5 days :)) really you are fucking  a kid

3.)i never used TBL and inever got banned about TBL i dont know why you saying this ? what it is point ? because i never banned all the fucking retards talking about it but you embarrassing yourself like this comments 

Can you answer this without lies ?

Dont you told me 'BloodLine retards, they all  the time  trolling  me and i dont like them like'  1 month ago ? if pawel or robin join argument with me its normal they are main of BloodLine but what about you ? please dont talk about others clan even you are nothing in this clan

THIS PHOTO PROOF EVERYTHING  DONT NEED TALK TOO MUCH SPEAK TO YOURSELF NOT OTHERS IF YOU ARE GOOD (I DONT THINK SO  LOOK PHOTO  ;)  ;)  ;) ) COME VS 8V8 MAGE SAME GEARS 0 BET DOESNT MATTER  WHAT DO YOU WANT (AND DONT FORGET MY OFFER 2V2)

0076899fca864dcfa14913aa78a00921.png

eden please dont let me down  i need you eedeeenn people want vs but i cantttttttttttt vs without you :((((((((( eden please come backkkkkkk i cant vsssssssssssss im not as good as commanderr pleasee backkkkk 

0076899fca864dcfa14913aa78a00921.png

eden please dont let me down  i need you eedeeenn people want vs but i cantttttttttttt vs without you :((((((((( eden please come backkkkkkk i cant vsssssssssssss im not as good as commanderr pleasee backkkkk 

hallo i admit he was a better commander? does that make me or my clan bad no?

fucking retarded idiot

guzel drama keep going please

dylan bad polemicer :S even he knows nothing  about polemic 

hallo i admit he was a better commander? does that make me or my clan bad no?

fucking retarded idiot

you admit 'you are bad commander' yok eyes ? cant you see this photo ?  'im not as good as commander'  why you cant vs in arena without him  :o  :o 

look my posts look all of them you just  responded one thing ? i offered you vs :(