• Create an account or sign in to use the shoutbox

You need to be a member in order to be able to chat with other users.

Sign in to follow this  
LostLegends

LostHeaveN Clan War - Who Wants to Earn 5 k kc by LostHeaveN ?

Hello Everyone. This is the LostHeaveN clan war announcement.

Characters

1st Party Option.

• 1 Buffer
  • 1 Debuffer
  • 5 Warriors
  • 1 Assasin
2nd Party Option.
  • 1 Buffer
  • 1 Debuffer
  • 6 Warriors
3rd Party Option.
  • 1 Buffer
  • 1 Debuffer
  • 1 Magician
  • 4 warriors
  • 1 Assasin
4th Party Option.
  • 1 Buffer
  • 1 Debuffer
  • 1 Kurian
  • 1 Magician
  • 1 Assasin
  • 3 Warriors
5th Party Option
  • 1 Buffer
  • 1 Debuffer
  • 1 Kurian
  • 5 Warriors
Pick one Option, Write a simple comment below, Fight for 5 K kc.

We Challenge All The Server Here is the Arena!

you are allowed to use TBL you suck anyway :D

+1  no make difference 

Hello Everyone. This is the LostHeaveN clan war anoncement.

anoncement +1 anoncementanoncementanoncementanoncementanoncementanoncementanoncementanoncementanoncementanoncementanoncementanoncementanoncementanoncementanoncementanoncementanoncementanoncementanoncementanoncementanoncementanoncementanoncementanoncementanoncementanoncementanoncementanoncementanoncementanoncementanoncementanoncementanoncementanoncementanoncementanoncementanoncementanoncementanoncement

nrlBM1.png

+1  no make difference 

anoncement +1 anoncementanoncementanoncementanoncementanoncementanoncementanoncementanoncementanoncementanoncementanoncementanoncementanoncementanoncementanoncementanoncementanoncementanoncementanoncementanoncementanoncementanoncementanoncementanoncementanoncementanoncementanoncementanoncementanoncementanoncementanoncementanoncementanoncementanoncementanoncementanoncementanoncementanoncementanoncement

nrlBM1.png

What happened to u bud ? U must sleep earlier :(

+1  no make difference 

nrlBM1.png

coming from the person that got banned for tbl editing. :L hahaha love it

o7dWA7.jpgnever see LostLegends to wanna make with 1 priest :) so brook  must be right they dont leave ton without 2 priests :)

dude really go cry other place please pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee because im bored your fucking reasons (you , bergundy,zeppelin and new idiot Calamity)

that's enough because ;

we have a CC priest in clan and he is always online i cant  say to  him 'WE WANT PK TODAY WITHOUT CC ? this is bullshit ? WE DONT HAVE TO PROOF THAT  'WE CAN PLAY WITH ONE PRIEST OR WE CANT  WTF ? THİS İS JUST A BULLSHIT THİS İS NOT A POİNT ABOUT SKILLS  AND ANDDDD 

NO ONE  CARES YOUR CC PRIEST  OFFLINE & ONLINE IN PAST AND WE ARE A CLAN I NEED ADD EVERYONE WHO ONLINE  EXCEPT ONE CONDITION IF YOU WANT VERSUS ME WITH DEAL I CAN MAKE A  EQUAL LIKE YOUR PARTY  (BUT I DONT THINK SO :D WE RAPED YOUR CLAN IN PAST)  

I ALREADY TOLD YOUR CLAN IN PAST I  DIDNT PLAY WITH KURIAN YOU REMEMBER? BUT EVEN SO WE KILLED YOUR PARTY SO MANY TIMES WITHOUT KURIAN IDC YOUR CC PRIEST 

AGAIN and AGAIN IM SAYİNG YOUR CLAN NOTHING FOR ME  too eeez you got it ?

P.S = I dont want talk anymore about this shits if you are good clan why you like talking too much , dont talk too much come cz and show us 

Oh now you want to? Too late we are on holidays nigga.

we wanted for like 3 weeks but you salaks didnt show up for 8v8

always same excuses '' we dont have our main party, we dont have our buffer ''

we wanted for like 3 weeks but you salaks didnt show up for 8v8

always same excuses '' we dont have our main party, we dont have our buffer ''

3 weeks ? i just wondering why you lying ? we spoke it maybe 1.5 weeks ago maybe less fo check forum  arguments dates  about VS

P.S even i offered first vs to your clan ???   dont forget it   we cant vs anymore thats why you know ? just someone left server and sold out character we dont playing anymore expect someone .