• Create an account or sign in to use the shoutbox

You need to be a member in order to be able to chat with other users.

Sign in to follow this  
Alpha

Nation/Clan balance

First of all i'll apologise for trying to be way to nice and helping out when i shouldn't.

Second of all everyone should be aware that at this point there will never be a 100% balance,but we can try and do something everyone will somehow like.

What i need you guys to do is to tell me who can/would go where,rivalry between clans has started and certain individuals care more about themselves than the actual balance.

How do we group balance by priority:

1. Balance in clan power. (More users - advanced players need to be on the enemy side)
  2. Rivalry - we can't have clans that don't wish to play together on the same side. (all we achieve is complaining)
  3. Number of users on each side. (As i've heard that's the least important thing we should worry about)

^This are all of the things we have to figure out together so we can stop with the constant clan NTs and changes.

Suggestions are welcome,make them public and let others know about your opinion.

i would put clans on one side or other one depending their pk timming, for example in europeans mornings all asiatics logg in mass for pking at human side, same about peruvians on europeans nights too

you need to make a time table like lapislazuli did once for the earlier version of apex to balance it

cbf to find it but im sure you know what im talking about

Agree with him.

LostHeaveN is online 21:00 to 02:00 European Time week days. 15:00 to 02:00 weekends. (1 Party melees.)

you need to make a time table like lapislazuli did once for the earlier version of apex to balance it

cbf to find it but im sure you know what im talking about

Would be best if users would put times like LostLegends just did,the main problem i see here is that for example LostLegend clan has a full party in Colony Zone right now. (10:00 CET)

So based on just times it won't be really easy to do.

Your trying to do impossible. Players will change nation for various reasons. Some get bored, some get angry, some get frustrated, some complains timezone, some just want to be on winning side.

Reasons are endless and you can't possibly control it as long as NT is possible, players will fuck it up because everyone thinks differently. You _could_ make it work by observing server intensively for a period of week or so and not any players opinions distract or effect you, just simple math with some logic injected.

Long rant short(tldr); Tremendous effort at your side.

Would be best if users would put times like LostLegends just did,the main problem i see here is that for example LostLegend clan has a full party in Colony Zone right now. (10:00 CET)

So based on just times it won't be really easy to do.

but a lot of clans operate on the system of "log on, if there's no PK we'll just log off, and if there is PK we'll call everyone online" so as a result you have clans PKing at inconsistent times daily and completely off of other clans

you could stabilize the PK hours by incentivizing the bowl more, however I have 0 idea how you would do that at this point of the server (other than something like make those Etharoth spawn regularly like Atross and Riote except less frequently since they already have a low drop rate on the chests to begin with), but even that suggestion wouldn't go that well because your end-game clans that are full gear and don't need anything else would still operate off of that previously mentioned system

only thing I can think of that would fix all of your problems is just a higher user count

so idk but buju +31 pls etc ty 

Sign in to follow this