Sign in to follow this  
R3DHayaTR

LostHeaven Special Movie

S.A :D

Movie will be uploaded again. Songs has been deleted. 

You know this retard idiot already :D 2 Party vs 1 Party Means special for him. Because his ability is that :D nothing more :D

Everyone saw 65 k rank yesterday :D if is it possible LostHeaveN does it anyone else :D

Firstly yesterday the 2nd party was just 3 mages without priest and 2nd @LostLegends THE " BIG BOY " We're always open for 8 VS 8 why don't you ? Scared to lose some Cashes ? :D

P.S: First 2 scenes was just 1 party Peace and love <3 Love how u guys try to find excuses.

Firstly yesterday the 2nd party was just 3 mages without priest and 2nd @LostLegends THE " BIG BOY " We're always open for 8 VS 8 why don't you ? Scared to lose some Cashes ? :D

P.S: First 2 scenes was just 1 party Peace and love <3 Love how u guys try to find excuses.

Ofc why not ? We can  8 v 8 with our expertness style, which is melee... You are free to chose what ever if you want. :) We are not playing mages. We cuz played for fun for one day and we did the best rank ever in Apexko :)   [Without Premium, Without pus, Startup Items ] .

are u called this a special ? :D really we saw how your party dying with one party on Dark Stones np  you can ask your leader 

P.S= we opened mages just for fun and we did 65k+ rank and actually we are melee clan ? your party cant do this im sure

You know this retard idiot already :D 2 Party vs 1 Party Means special for him. Because his ability is that :D nothing more :D

Everyone saw 65 k rank yesterday :D if is it possible LostHeaveN does it anyone else :D

yesterday your party always move with 2 humans party or ks melles or hide behind them , so claim your ego its not nothing special. 

yesterday your party always move with 2 humans party or ks melles or hide behind them , so claim your ego its not nothing special.

You can cry some different portal bud. If i got 2 party mages on my command i would become immortal and i would become all of your reaper :)

You can cry some different portal bud. If i got 2 party mages on my command i would become immortal and i would become all of your reaper :)

i never say they are on your command , i just say your party is move with others partys and you god luck to take the final hit :) and where you see im crying ? just clear the facts :D

i never say they are on your command , i just say your party is move with others partys and you god luck to take the final hit :) and where you see im crying ? just clear the facts :D

Thats what i want to say is ; you got at least 1 coment all LostHeaveN related topics. Including Tbl, moving with all parties etc, You can ask BroOk does the tbl works or not. He knows it. And moving with other parties walking with shadows appearing behind tries is how to mage :)

R3DHayaTR, don't worry. Now they don't have TBL so it will be easy for you guys to VS.

who are u aq bad commander ? call your party im sure %100 your party cant kill us if you think we are tbl take a video aq and im still playing why you talking ? 

Killed ? Watch it again :D guess you're blind or so.

And nvm all If you think you are better than us on mage come 8 VS 8 for KC <3

i already told u we are not magic team ? are u understand ? we opened just for fun and we dont have a claim about your party kill or die because its pk everything possible wtf  your ego ? you know we are melee if you have a claim about melee come 8v8  ? for kc <3<3<3<3<3 

P.S = if you want a special come 1 party we try again np ? maybe you will die ? is it impossible ? 

No TBL priests and LostTBLER become mages :)

ohhhhhhhhhhhh i see crying ppl about yesterday xd because we did 65k thanks your party for free nps maybe 15k thanks.

we killed your party clan vs aq ? why you still talking ? go away retarded today we will be on melee party please come cz and we will see your party np thanks.

ohhhhhhhhhhhh i see crying ppl about yesterday xd because we did 65k thanks your party for free nps maybe 15k thanks.

we killed your party clan vs aq ? why you still talking ? go away retarded today we will be on melee party please come cz and we will see your party np thanks.

iv thinking to keep good manners but .... savages cant understand this so i will speak the the only languages what you can speak:

i know you are stupid so will repeat writing slowly because i know you cant read fast :) where you see crying ? maybe in your sick fantasy and you didnt kill my party on vs :) you ks and hiding , but anyway you kill my party i dont care, you can kill who you wanna also you can be raped by others and so ? Ask me why i still talking ? because i live in free country where we dont put in jail ppl who talk what they think, but you are from turkey and cant understand this. And to be clear i dont flame turks, i work with turks , half of my company workers are turks but you are shame for all the turks. And you can kill us many time i still dont care. But im not proved cheater and noone flame me for using cheats , never was banned for cheats in all the years iv play this game. Now tell me pls why are you still talking how good you are when you are proved cheater ? Hello ?

iv thinking to keep good manners but .... savages cant understand this so i will speak the the only languages what you can speak:

i know you are stupid so will repeat writing slowly because i know you cant read fast :) where you see crying ? maybe in your sick fantasy and you didnt kill my party on vs :) you ks and hiding , but anyway you kill my party i dont care, you can kill who you wanna also you can be raped by others and so ? Ask me why i still talking ? because i live in free country where we dont put in jail ppl who talk what they think, but you are from turkey and cant understand this. And to be clear i dont flame turks, i work with turks , half of my company workers are turks but you are shame for all the turks. And you can kill us many time i still dont care. But im not proved cheater and noone flame me for using cheats , never was banned for cheats in all the years iv play this game. Now tell me pls why are you still talking how good you are when you are proved cheater ? Hello ?

really i dont care your comment because i cant translate   sometimes your comments np because who fucking care english ? just im writing simple english and im sure  you understand,  btw  if you dont care kill&death why you talking about posts ? go work on your job or idk do something i think you care because you still writing ? btw i dont care your country and im happy live in turkey and  i didnt shame any1  btw its pk KS normal ? and hide too because we were on mage yesterday aq are u retarded? 

I dont understand really you know english is not my official language  and you talking about my english and saying stupid for me ? can u speak turkish like me ? so 

P.S = Really how many times we have to kill for your silence ? how many times tell me how many times u need ?