• Create an account or sign in to use the shoutbox

You need to be a member in order to be able to chat with other users.

I would like to ask for quality feedback regarding our national balance,so unless you have some input/information that could help us please don't replay.

It's in my/our best interest to have the server as balanced as possible,you have to be aware that's not possible 24/7.

At certain days users love to play/PK than at other days they decide not to do anything (AFK),so even when the nations are balanced there might be a lack of active users.

Once again it's in our best interest to create good balance,therefor we ask you for help - you play,talk between each other and you might also give us better suggestions.

The reason for the NT regarding DYNASTY is due to the lack of orca and over population of humans during the times the majority of DYNASTY players play. Also, it's seems this private server is overrun by Mage clans. I am the only active Mage on DYNASTY. We are going to be the only active mele clan on Orc side. In my opinion we need more mele clans in this server, as these Mage clans are ruining the game.

The reason for the NT regarding DYNASTY is due to the lack of orca and over population of humans during the times the majority of DYNASTY players play. Also, it's seems this private server is overrun by Mage clans. I am the only active Mage on DYNASTY. We are going to be the only active mele clan on Orc side. In my opinion we need more mele clans in this server, as these Mage clans are ruining the game.

That's true I guess, Orcs really need a melee clan atm

Well inbalance is only because players started switching sides at all. Obtaining natural balance is nearly impossible; players will get bored, switch sides because they feel like it, without proper knowledge of current situation.

I honestly feel that the clan nt's should be stopped and clans should just use the np recovery sc and normal nt's that's what they are there for in my opinion, saves gm's the headache, saves clans with rivalries from crying about being on same nation and then the players can work out the balance since as soon as one clan moves another clan swears it ruins balance for them and then wants to move themselves. 

On 16.06.2016 at 11:58 PM, KillerSymphony said:

I honestly feel that the clan nt's should be stopped and clans should just use the np recovery sc and normal nt's that's what they are there for in my opinion, saves gm's the headache, saves clans with rivalries from crying about being on same nation and then the players can work out the balance since as soon as one clan moves another clan swears it ruins balance for them and then wants to move themselves. 

Nice gm signature full fight @Aesteris @root again think killersymp>omega lol turkish ppl insult ingame 

Edited by POL3MIK