• Create an account or sign in to use the shoutbox

You need to be a member in order to be able to chat with other users.

Topic is very interesting; If your ping to the server is high, you will be able to "fire" multiple "Using minor healing" before the heals come in, having said that; at 0:15 into the video posted by DrManhattan, you can clearly see someone else is using a skill to the left bottom side (and a pair of wings just a little before he turns the camera), I'm inclined to believe that this was another rogue who must've been healing him, as you can clearly see he has a cooldown on the minor skill; Koxp sends packets to the server directly, which wouldn't even trigger the cooldown on his minors.

Friday holds great things :)

1dv535.jpg

so when someone else minors you , you get 100 sp used ?

We aren't talking about after the 0:15 just check StarGazers video on 0:40 and u'll understand what we mean.

This would never happen even not on the BIGGEST LAGG , and on the movie he has 0 lagg.

Peace And Love <3

1dv535.jpg

so when someone else minors you , you get 100 sp used ?

explain me this @manhattantardNoCD

You don't even need to a little smart to know that those are from the minors used by me before the clip starts hahahah try again CrazyHootard, I'm enjoying. Ask Dogatard And Karambola for help. The Epic KO knowledge trio!

You don't even need to a little smart to know that those are from the minors used by me before the clip starts hahahah try again CrazyHootard, I'm enjoying. Ask Dogatard And Karambola for help. The Epic KO knowledge trio!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsHp57M86_A

Yes thats what I'm telling you , you are using it no1 else is minoring you and where is the "using minor healing" the yellow one ??

Lagg lagg aq I've lag amk :D

1 using minor healing and then 4 minors 4 sp used nice one !

We've got the lists we needed,investigation will take some time just because of the massive amount of logs.

Thanks to anyone trying to help to keep our server clean.