• Create an account or sign in to use the shoutbox

You need to be a member in order to be able to chat with other users.

I don't think that this retard knows a thing called lag and delays... oh jeez event after the full clip followed with minor displaying cooldowns these turks are still trying hahah looord

yeah i died 2 times trying to reproduce it np.

b9c37cfe22.png

ThatsDogas Minor:
o73MPX.jpg

Using Minor Healing, Using Mana First100, recovered you HP60,

Using Minor Healing, Using Mana First100, recovered you HP60

Thats what Happening when i Minor Doga and he also Minor himself.
nrM3vM.png

Using Minor Healing, Using Mana First100, recovered you HP60,""recovered you HP60""(My minor on him without Mana Usage ofc)

Using Minor Healing, Using Mana First100, recovered you HP60, ""recovered you HP60""

And Thats Manhattans Screen at Dogas Videos 40th sec.
v45BQr.jpg
Using Minor Healing, Using Mana First100, recovered you HP60,

Using Mana First100, recovered you HP60,

Using Mana First100, recovered you HP60

Using Mana First100, recovered you HP60

obviously at Dogas Video u are Minoring yourself cos u are always Using Mana First100 and than recovered you HP60 after it but i never see the Using Minor Healing message like on dogas (StarGazer) Picture and also weve tested what happends if someone from outside also gives u minor, than ur just recovering 60HP but ofc u never use your own mana like on the Second screenshot ive shared.

now take a look at the third screenshot where u minor yourself, i dont see there the ""Using Minor Healing"", Using Mana First100, recovered you HP60 like we have it on our normal sins screen.

Doga wanted me to share that all, thanks for reading s.a. :P

PS: Most Important thing that there is no Usage Animation for minoring on the first Video of doga...

PS: Most Important thing that there is no Usage Animation for minoring on the first Video of doga...

because he's not minoring in that video, minoring happened before he started recording. as far as 'using minor healing' goes, it can lag out, sometimes you'll see 'using minor healing' 3 times in row then '100sp used' 3x then '60 hp recovered' x3.

because he's not minoring in that video, minoring happened before he started recording. as far as 'using minor healing' goes, it can lag out, sometimes you'll see 'using minor healing' 3 times in row then '100sp used' 3x then '60 hp recovered' x3.

AMK check dogas first Video, do you see there any laggs? check his minoring from sec 0.39 - 0.45 saol, and again now i seriously started to think that u also abused it from time to time like i said before on another of your topics...

I was always impartial against other players but u started to blame me with your first video about the TBL shit of LostControl and thats my Revenge for shitting on me also on that topic without any proofs ....

k imma do it step by step

1. he's not using minor at all in that 7 sec clip thats been repeated 35235 times. he used minor before he started recording therefore 'do you see any lags?' doesn't apply.

2. the lag doesn't have to be noticeable, it can be just a small latency to the dedi, which is in netherlands so i doubt you experience it living in germany.

3. the point you guys trying to make here doesn't proove that he's tbling via removing minor cooldown, that 'using minor healing' is a sent packet by your client, it would try to proove that he's koxping (sending packets via a 3rd pt tool).

4. i'm the best tbllar spam cp spike blinding ftw

Black this is an example of pking with koxp.

There's no info about "using hellish" minor heal or whatever.

But manhattan's info's is following like this 1 "using minor healing" and then 60 hp recovered 100 sp used 60 hp recovered 100 sp used ..

This shows that he's tbling for 100% even if he lagged it must spam nonstop " using minor healing "

But manhattan's info's is following like this 1 "using minor healing" and then 60 hp recovered 100 sp used 60 hp recovered 100 sp used ..

This shows that he's tbling for 100% even if he lagged it must spam nonstop " using minor healing "

I am actually the turk in this vid koxping my way into sexyko. GG found!!

so either he went ahead and done something the cheating community couldn't do in 12 years, invented a new way of sending 4 packets at once via his client (which is still not tbling btw)

or he just lives far to dedi and minors very fast.

so either he went ahead and done something the cheating community couldn't do in 12 years, invented a new way of sending 4 packets at once via his client (which is still not tbling btw)

or he just lives far to dedi and minors very fast.

He'z bezt player faztezt minor ever !

Topic is very interesting; If your ping to the server is high, you will be able to "fire" multiple "Using minor healing" before the heals come in, having said that; at 0:15 into the video posted by DrManhattan, you can clearly see someone else is using a skill to the left bottom side (and a pair of wings just a little before he turns the camera), I'm inclined to believe that this was another rogue who must've been healing him, as you can clearly see he has a cooldown on the minor skill; Koxp sends packets to the server directly, which wouldn't even trigger the cooldown on his minors.

Friday holds great things :)

Yes, david was healing and curing me all the time, for that matter, as you can see several times in the video.

Topic is very interesting; If your ping to the server is high, you will be able to "fire" multiple "Using minor healing" before the heals come in, having said that; at 0:15 into the video posted by DrManhattan, you can clearly see someone else is using a skill to the left bottom side (and a pair of wings just a little before he turns the camera), I'm inclined to believe that this was another rogue who must've been healing him, as you can clearly see he has a cooldown on the minor skill; Koxp sends packets to the server directly, which wouldn't even trigger the cooldown on his minors.

Friday holds great things :)

@CrazyHooligantard , @Dogamontard , @VATANtblsyndromeCrew, do you realise how much stupid and idiotic you look now? This is pure golden, thanks for the entertainment folks. 

Now I'll go back to listen to some great Azan.

Peace!