• Create an account or sign in to use the shoutbox

You need to be a member in order to be able to chat with other users.

haha you excel at being stupid. I'll give you a cookie for the attempt though ;)

This just shows that you are dumber than I what I alredy thought since you don't know that the cooldown of minor is so fast that since I used it before the clip start the cooldown had alredy been gone.

Don't believe me? Here's the full clip:

there's your lovely cooldown at 0:13

Saol, and try again kanky ;) Or just stay quiet and stop making yourself look like a tard :(

haha you excel at being stupid. I'll give you a cookie for the attempt though ;)

This just shows that you are dumber than I what I alredy thought since you don't know that the cooldown of minor is so fast that since I used it before the clip start the cooldown had alredy been gone.

Don't believe me? Here's the full clip:

there's your lovely cooldown at 0:13

Saol, and try again kanky ;) Or just stay quiet and stop making yourself look like a tard :(

Teach me how to edit like this. I want a tony award.

For now, you just get the "retard of the day" award, dogamon. Go sleep now kanky. Tomorrow you can go back to play with your tbl buddies.

Huehuehuehehue Dogamon retard hueheueheuehe. Its all there for everyone to see i withdraw now:D

For every minor used you need to see 100 sp used 60 hp recovered. By this logic 0.40 there is 4 minors there but IT DOES NOT say using minor healing. Try it people. Assassins when you use minor you need to see the thing below! He DOES NOT. Nice TRY but 2/10 would not bang. 

o73MPX.jpg

For every minor used you need to see 100 sp used 60 hp recovered. By this logic 0.40 there is 4 minors there but IT DOES NOT say using minor healing. Try it people. Assassins when you use minor you need to see the thing below! He DOES NOT. Nice TRY but 2/10 would not bang. 

o73MPX.jpg

R.I.P Manhattan :(

he's not using minor in that clip at all. minor effect is sometimes late on apex (the visual of it). his mana consumption is only from dark pursuer.

Dark pursurer sp usage 350. Minor heal 100 sp. What i say is he should see the yellow using minor healing which he does not. Everytime you cast minor you need to see in that order. Light feet requires 40 sp.

Dark pursurer sp usage 350. Minor heal 100 sp. What i say is he should see the yellow using minor healing which he does not. Everytime you cast minor you need to see in that order. Light feet requires 40 sp.

i see, you're talking about info bar. i was focusing on his skillbar instead.