• Create an account or sign in to use the shoutbox

You need to be a member in order to be able to chat with other users.

Sign in to follow this  
twostars

Forum restructuring

Hey guys,

Just a quick post to let you know that we're in the process of restructuring the forums to better cater to everyone.

Until we settle on a system, the forums may be a little more awkward to use (as we're testing a few different methods simultaneously to see how they feel), but we'll be cleaning it up ASAP.

If anyone has any ideas/suggestions on the restructuring, please do let us know! :-)

Thanks for your understanding.

I don't like the titles of each forum being given three titles in different languages, it looks unaesthetic to me. The standard way of organizing a forum into seperate compartments for different languages is better in my opinion... It will probably be needed anyway in the future because this game will get very popular and then people will start to use the forums alot more.

I don't like the titles of each forum being given three titles in different languages, it looks unaesthetic to me. The standard way of organizing a forum into seperate compartments for different languages is better in my opinion... It will probably be needed anyway in the future because this game will get very popular and then people will start to use the forums alot more.

We had at some point a small section for each language, so it's not entirely discarded.

I agree, I was looking into having them translated depending on whichever language you had selected but I've been super busy with other things for the moment.

The main concern is really with bug reports & feedback; we'd really like these sections kept together as much as possible. Anything else doesn't matter so much.

I agree, I was looking into having them translated depending on whichever language you had selected but I've been super busy with other things for the moment.

The main concern is really with bug reports & feedback; we'd really like these sections kept together as much as possible. Anything else doesn't matter so much.

Well, I was wondering about making "Banned list" topic, so the users could see how fair the staff is.And then follow the example to dont follow the same way than the hackers/cheaters.

Well, I was wondering about making "Banned list" topic, so the users could see how fair the staff is.And then follow the example to dont follow the same way than the hackers/cheaters.

That'll probably be easier to maintain on the website.

Sign in to follow this