• Create an account or sign in to use the shoutbox

You need to be a member in order to be able to chat with other users.

Sign in to follow this  
Alpha

Weekend events (ApexKO Wings)

image.jpg

Hello everyone!

Our activity has grown in the past weeks, and we're very thankful for all the support!
We think it's only fair to give something back so everyone will be able to claim their own Hellfire Wings (3 days) after Fridays patch!

Events:

Special Krowaz Boss event:

Sunday
15:00 CEST (GMT+1)

boss-event.gif

21:00 CEST (GMT+1)
boss-event-2.gif

Special item:

(Krowaz Chest) - Will give you Krowaz armor part (+3) or Krowaz weapon (+3) at a 100% rate.

We hope to see you all there!

Suggestion on what else could be included into Boss events are welcome! 

P.s Kill the GM is going to be during next week,announcement will follow on Monday! ;)

image.jpg

Hello everyone!

Our activity has grown in the past weeks, and we're very thankful for all the support!

We think it's only fair to give something back so everyone will be able to claim their own Hellfire Wings (3 days) after Fridays patch!

Events:Special Krowaz Boss event:

Sunday

15:00 CET (GMT+1)

21:00 CET (GMT+1)

06:00 PST

12:00 PST

20:00 PET (Peruvian time)

02:00 PET (Peruvian time)

Special item:

(Krowaz Chest) - Will give you Krowaz armor part (+3) or Krowaz weapon (+3) at a 100% rate.

We hope to see you all there!

U look great Alpha. Thanks for info :)

Thanks for the gift ^^. Maybe a suggestion: hide some bosses out of the bowl also. Let people search it and spread them around whole CZ.

Or organize some find the gm events in cz, luf, emc and mora.

And more pm the gm events ^^.

This are all suggestions i can think of now. I do like the idea for the kill the gm event tho :)

Keep up the good work guys!

hide some bosses out of the bowl also. Let people search it and spread them around whole CZ.

Good idea ,this would help those who dont have a party to fight in bowl. :]

Thanks for the gift ^^. Maybe a suggestion: hide some bosses out of the bowl also. Let people search it and spread them around whole CZ.

Or organize some find the gm events in cz, luf, emc and mora.

And more pm the gm events ^^.

This are all suggestions i can think of now. I do like the idea for the kill the gm event tho :)

Keep up the good work guys!

Not agreed for hidding bosses :) others are wellcome:)

Not agreed for hidding bosses :) others are wellcome:)

Why not? You're afraid people farm unique's and get better than you? ;)

I know you want all the bosses for yourself, but that's not the point of events  :D .

I think everyone should have a fair chance to farm bosses. And it's funny to look for them when they are hidden in CZ.

You will also draw the attention a bit away from the bowl, 9 out of 10 times you are already walking/fighting/farming in the bowl....

Are these times correct? 20:00 PET = 8pm Pacific Daylight Time 

Added booth timers now so you can check just to make,sure because i've might have made a mistake.

Why not? You're afraid people farm unique's and get better than you? ;)

I know you want all the bosses for yourself, but that's not the point of events  :D .

I think everyone should have a fair chance to farm bosses. And it's funny to look for them when they are hidden in CZ.

You will also draw the attention a bit away from the bowl, 9 out of 10 times you are already walking/fighting/farming in the bowl....

I hate people who has new acounts and unknown nicsk (Doesn't match game nicks) and insulting or provoking others. You must die guys... And yes im the best and i dont want any others better than me :D

I hate people who has new acounts and unknown nicsk (Doesn't match game nicks) and insulting or provoking others. You must die guys... And yes im the best and i dont want any others better than me :D

"You must die guys..." Is that a (death) threat?

Wow, you should really watch your words if u mean that, before you get muted again lol. Wishing someone dead is not cool dude. Just stay on topic, i know its hard for you and many more, but try it :).

"You must die guys..." Is that a (death) threat?

Wow, you should really watch your words if u mean that, before you get muted again lol. Wishing someone dead is not cool dude. Just stay on topic, i know its hard for you and many more, but try it :).

Thats good to see your account has 11 post now. Great steps to become a forum poke. Well done babe. B)

Sign in to follow this