• Create an account or sign in to use the shoutbox

You need to be a member in order to be able to chat with other users.

Sign in to follow this  
Alpha

ApexKO celebration

kidrescue.jpg

Hail knights,

it has already been more than 5 months of online time for ApexKO; there have been bad times and there have been plenty of good times!

Server is back on the rise, as we're making sure to bring in new users, you guys' support is the thing we need most and we're grateful to those that do!

Celebration package:

cosp.png?noCache=1464180058 - 3 days free Cospre armor

pathos.png?noCache=1464180079 - 3 days free Pathos gloves

124.jpg?noCache=1464180107 - 3 days free Dragon wings

You will be able to take your Cospre items during 27.5.2016 - 29.5.2016, don't miss your chance! ;)

Little Max sure has grown!  :wub:

max.jpg

Good Job and what about the suggestions ? :)

We're looking into that also ofcourse - not sure how much will be done until Friday because we have certain bugs to fix first.

We're looking into that also ofcourse - not sure how much will be done until Friday because we have certain bugs to fix first.

I hope you will consider these suggestions :) (By the way i saw some new suggstion on forum also. It was about startup gears. The sturtup gears must be +7 Rosetta Set, So Krowas items can get better chance to be used.)

I hope you will consider these suggestions :) (By the way i saw some new suggstion on forum also. It was about startup gears. The sturtup gears must be +7 Rosetta Set, So Krowas items can get better chance to be used.)

This is what we said before it came out and they didnt listen... we burned all of our krowaz 7 sets cause rosetta 8 was way better

Crap, I got here late and missed this event :S

Hope there are other ones, I see everyone running around with wings and pathos gloves.

Cheers,

KhalMinos

The users that have that purchased it,event is sadly over. :)

Sign in to follow this