i want to make somthing clear in the requirement, we are recruiting new people that has a past experience in priest/mages and that active. we dont want to start teaching people to play mage, however if you really want to join and you will want to learn, it understandable but you will have to listen, people that come up with stupid comments, or will join the clan (in the future) and wont be active will be kicked no matter how many nps you did donated.

we usually playing from 19:00 gmt+2 (turkish time) to 1:00-2:00 am gmt+2. 

i am gonna sharp a bit what dylan said:

Teamspeak 3 (Cartelofficial.guildshout.com)

Need to be a fire mage (Need to have tag) 80 fire 48 lightning and 20 on master. stupid people that go 23 on master will be kicked ( no kidding! dragon aint do shit!!)

If you wanna be priest (you need to be able to be a skilled healer (against other mage teams) and tag isn't required for priest  if you are buffer 75 on heal, 70 on buff and rest w/e you want. if you are a debuffer it;s 80 db 60 heal rest w/e you want.

Have some experience would be a bonus! if you don't atleast try to learn

Have the clan tag = El MUST

Speaking english is a must, or atleast you need to understand, if you dont understand dont bother to apply.

Need to be a fire mage (Need to have tag) 83 fire 48 lightning and 20 on master. stupid people that go 23 on master will be kicked ( no kidding! dragon aint do shit!!)

Can't decide if serious or a troll.  Not only that you can't have 151 skill points, but a mere 80 light resist skill doesn't worth shit, while having a dragon is much more useful, but hey who i am to speak :D

Can't decide if serious or a troll.  Not only that you can't have 151 skill points, but a mere 80 light resist skill doesn't worth shit, while having a dragon is much more useful, but hey who i am to speak :D

the points he put is correct :)

so ye you can have 151 :)

correct, miss typed and didnt see i putted 83 but the point is that you will go 80 fire 20 master and 48 light

Nah, 148 is the max skill points as greatevil said so too.

yep

Bar, your a twat, its 80 flame 48 lightning and 20 master -.-'

tnx for the correct