• Create an account or sign in to use the shoutbox

You need to be a member in order to be able to chat with other users.

Sign in to follow this  

Maybe they should also ban yourself for using a boss scanner, which is in case you didn't know - illegal. Not to mention a bigger crime then swearing.

I find it kinda ironic that you even named your clan "BossRadar", like el oh el. Maybe you could sell me one of those dozen iron belts you have farmed in last weeks killing every talos? Give me a pm with an offer!

Maybe they should also ban yourself for using a boss scanner, which is in case you didn't know - illegal. Not to mention a bigger crime then swearing.

I find it kinda ironic that you even named your clan "BossRadar", like el oh el. Maybe you could sell me one of those dozen iron belts you have farmed in last weeks killing every talos? Give me a pm with an offer!b

boss farming is crime/illegal? :D omg then they should ban all hobs completetly also :D

i think same.should get mute for 3-4 days enough for him.we are playing this game for fun not this.

+1 mute(for 3days) gogogo

I dont really get people who says '' Why you get offended, dont be offended''. Thats stupid. Video game bla bla. If someone swears/curses for no valid reason at all yes they should be punished. You cannot swear someone just because that person gets every boss out of your hands. What the hell? He should be muted for a certain amount of time. But its nice to see people enjoying themselves when someone swears at them. I will remember those names :)

I find it kinda ironic that you even named your clan "BossRadar", like el oh el. Maybe you could sell me one of those dozen iron belts you have farmed in last weeks killing every talos? Give me a pm with an offer!

Prove it.

Prove it.

Prove it that I must be the one who needs to prove it. I don't need to prove anything, did I make a topic on him? I just pointed out the irony, if Aesteris cares about it I will help him prove it and patch it.

I dont really get people who says '' Why you get offended, dont be offended''. Thats stupid. Video game bla bla. If someone swears/curses for no valid reason at all yes they should be punished. You cannot swear someone just because that person gets every boss out of your hands. What the hell? He should be muted for a certain amount of time. But its nice to see people enjoying themselves when someone swears at them. I will remember those names :)

If everyone starts reporting all kind of offensive words/insults said between people it just will be a total mess and time wasted on these cases on admin's behalf. Solving problems that people could solve themselves by just ignoring or blocking the person with a few clicks and the situation is over. Harassing is other thing thought it isn't the case here.

E: What's funny? the google translate of this text that you received?

you saying you can ignore a person swearing your family ?

You can block certain people from pming you for one, and also say this, if a group of people swear at your family in your country do you fight them all the time? do you run to the police and they do something?, think of ko as a country, if every time someone sweared at your family and got muted then this game would have no one talking for 3-4 days cause everyone does it. Be an adult and handle your issues, if mods mute people all the time cause someone swears then 90% of server will be muted which would make no sense whatsoever.

if he says just f.ck you. thats okey. he swear lots of pages. and i dont care he is banned or not. if gms dont do anything that means i can swear him all time when i am in game :) i am just waiting for it. 

You can block certain people from pming you for one, and also say this, if a group of people swear at your family in your country do you fight them all the time? do you run to the police and they do something?, think of ko as a country, if every time someone sweared at your family and got muted then this game would have no one talking for 3-4 days cause everyone does it. Be an adult and handle your issues, if mods mute people all the time cause someone swears then 90% of server will be muted which would make no sense whatsoever.

its about you.some ppls do not like this so this game should be sensitive.i dont know how can you accept it.if this server's 90% of population swear to each other then must close completetly idont get fun from swearing in anywhere.if someone swear me,i kick him or he must leaves or i must do.But this is game and should get mute for better ko life.

its about you.some ppls do not like this so this game should be sensitive.i dont know how can you accept it.if this server's 90% of population swear to each other then must close completetly idont get fun from swearing in anywhere.if someone swear me,i kick him or he must leaves or i must do.But this is game and should get mute for better ko life.

again so if everyone decides to swear at you, then gms should mute all server cause your upset that he sweared?, that's completely smart logic, the fact is this, does this person know your real life?, does he know your family? no, so why care what he has to say?. People swear at me all the time, but do i beg for gms to mute them? no i laugh at them cause they are on the other side of the internet in their mom's basement playing ko, so their words don't hurt me. Ever ehard the saying" sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me"?.

If everyone starts reporting all kind of offensive words/insults said between people it just will be a total mess and time wasted on these cases on admin's behalf. Solving problems that people could solve themselves by just ignoring or blocking the person with a few clicks and the situation is over. Harassing is other thing thought it isn't the case here.

E: What's funny? the google translate of this text that you received?

Read it again. Did i say it should be punished for every case? Nope. I did say it should be punished in certain cases and yes admins should be dealing with this crap afterall its their job. It is easy to disguish these things as well afterall it woudnt take 5 minutes for a mod or a gm to just read a topic close it, judge it and send it to the admin. 

Nope there are laws that takes care of it. So you go to court and you win some money from those fools. First thing you learn in law school is this kind of stuff. I bet its like this in best country murica as well. 

Nope there are laws that takes care of it. So you go to court and you win some money from those fools. First thing you learn in law school is this kind of stuff. I bet its like this in best country murica as well. 

Damn doga the feels man, i need you to be my lawyer, but nah in murica we just beat their ass and go to mcDonald's for a burger.

Read it again. Did i say it should be punished for every case? Nope. I did say it should be punished in certain cases and yes admins should be dealing with this crap afterall its their job. It is easy to disguish these things as well afterall it woudnt take 5 minutes for a mod or a gm to just read a topic close it, judge it and send it to the admin. 

Actually yes, you did. "If someone swears/curses for no valid reason at all yes they should be punished". Hence there's no valid reason to bash other with words, it's always unnecessary and no reason is valid enought. Blocking the person would be the right way to go, why keep arguing or even looking/keeping conversation up what more offensive side is saying/keep saying when you want to end it. Admin should be dealing with cheat/scam-cases and advertise/develop/make activity the server. Not this kinda stuff which is just a heated conversation over the internet between people, with more players and punishments in cases like this and admins end up seeing  alot of these. Just because of two unmature people can't end it.