• Create an account or sign in to use the shoutbox

You need to be a member in order to be able to chat with other users.

Sign in to follow this  
Aesteris

Our thoughts on improving the server (part 2)

Are these changes better?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Are these changes better?

• Yes
    • No

Actually, I was playing on Elu's account when I owned you so, no. (inb4 you posting screen shots of the few times you killed me when my CP didn't work)

But I feel like I have to explain, for people like you, why items have to be showed in a PKish type of server and why it is so important. That being said. one of the first actions that people take before risking to joining a server (if the server alredy exists for some time) is to check out what are the base items that players are wearing and how hard it is to acquire them so they can judge if it is even worth to bother joining a server that is alredy at a late stage. Having transparency to know that they are balanced with everyone else is key factor on the decision to join it or not.

If they can't see what people got, most of them won't even bother joining because they will not only be lost but they'll also not trust that they are at the same level as everyone else, so in order to have a healthy and constant income of new players, having the user's items displayed on the website helps a lot. It is a way to show everyone that they are not behind, it is inviting to joing the server. Also the reason why farm servers have an expiration date on them, they can't keep up the balance of new players income with the ones who quit, almost no one starts to play a farm server at a late stage because they are way too behind everyone else and the numbers of players who quit are exponential.

If you still didn't understand it I can try to dumb down my alredy not so good english for you in a PM.

You owned me LOL couple of times? u beat me what 3 times? and i beat u hmm? 16 was it? cuz i had 2k nps on leader board just from you

and u changed from shard 9/raum+8/ dual exp true silver +11 and still lost, and ur excuse is CP? Good excuse

u can vs me anytime, i would love to take ur nps, anytime anyplace

The thing is this the weapons your noting that you say can be farmed can't be, they can only drop from chests,gems , and frags at their normal percentage, that's what your not realizing in my posts, the weapons you want them to give at +11rev are the ones that can actually be farmed, yes the market is dead, but your also forgetting that it's cause players are waiting for the patch then they will log in. The fact is unlike the argument on krowaz and rosetta, those already with +11rev items can't up them any higher, so they will become uterly worthless if everyone starts with them, your failing to see that there has to be an incentive to farm those high class weapons cause you can't farm chests, gems, and frags 24/7 and you won't always get hb's, sherion's and such all the time from them. Those weapons are non existent because they don't drop 24/7 from their respective chests, frags, and gems, and also cause people burn them while upgrading. The thing is just like rosetta giving people the weapons at +11rev will just make events the only thing worth doing besides pk and chaos stone, thus taking farming of the weapons completely out of the server and rendering it pointless. The server is still a farm server, just because they are giving people items and levels to enjoy pk from the beginning, doesn't mean that farming and making +11rev of high class items should be removed.

That is what i am trying to get you to see, all the ideas are great, but don't take the farm out of the pk/ farm server that apex is going to become.

This x 1 million.

I can't stress this factor enough for ApexKo. It must retain its ability to be a farm server. Afterall, if going pure PK, what is their to distinguish it from other PK servers currently opening? This server would lose its uniqueness.

since people are waiting for this patch before they log in can you go ahead and add about 200+ hours to everyones premium im sure we didnt waste $15 for you to announce a patch that is making people wait before they log back in lol

The thing is this the weapons your noting that you say can be farmed can't be - All the events put together take a major part of the day so it is indeed farmed, specially krowaz, ofc, which will be the main goal. For the 100th time: high class weapons are gone by now. No one farms them anymore and no one will. That's why if given +11s a few other changes has to be done in order to keep the farming going (like you want so much) changes that were alredy suggested by me: major drop rate increase on the high classes. so people go for hepa's OR make the mobs drop straight Hepa types +5 (regular). That is the only chance to make people want to farm for high classes again. 

yes the market is dead, but your also forgetting that it's cause players are waiting for the patch then they will log in - the market is dead because the server is dead, long before the talk about this new patch which is very recent and it hasn't even been advertised yet. Only one or two old clans max (no more than 30 people I'd say, which will help the server grow nothing) who still browse the forum are waiting on it; people that had alredy quit long time ago.

Answers in bold.

This x 1 million.

I can't stress this factor enough for ApexKo. It must retain its ability to be a farm server. Afterall, if going pure PK, what is their to distinguish it from other PK servers currently opening? This server would lose its uniqueness.

There is nothing to retain to anymore. No one farms high class items anymore, in fact I don't see anyone farming anything at all except krowaz so your agument is invalid. On the other hand, like I mentioned 900 times by now, people will start farming with the new changes, if done properly.

since people are waiting for this patch before they log in can you go ahead and add about 200+ hours to everyones premium im sure we didnt waste $15 for you to announce a patch that is making people wait before they log back in lol

It's your decision to waste your premium. No one is keeping you from logging in and going pk. No one that still played before this topic was opened, has stopped playing for the same reason and if they did, not only it makes no sense but it's their own choice so you are making a fool of yourself by asking for a refund.

obviously i was kidding judging by all the other stupid ideas ive posted on here but leave it to the idiot to take it seriously lol good job homie...but let me go ahead and login when i can and pk when cz is empty since you seem to know everything lol

so pyramid will come back ?, will you bring quest and the other mage teams with you?

O.T boost mage dmg aswell, they seem to hit really low even with +1's and full gear, we need those turk mage teams in our life.

Maybe,but the Knight-kingdom to be opened. We have not decided yet. The results will determine the time.

Also wanted to suggest this not for now, maybe an idea or future if admins find it right. My suggestion is to be able to trade ladder points for KC. That could bring more Pk and activity. I'm positive it won't hurt donations. A player who wants to donate usually ignores the rewards.

This x 1 million.

The support I guess because if you mean knight-kingdom then I have to tell you their support is shit and they sel rev scrols in PUs lol I've never seen any private server's admins to even try to communicate with their players. All they think is money to launch a server several times solely to make profits but here you see apexko is different, they want an active server and they value their players. You rarely see topics like this in any forums. So it doesn't matter if it's going to be a Pk or farm server. To me Apexko's uniqueness is based on their support and the community.

dont make npc for new items,better letter that starter items to ppl.idk why ppl want to go kingdom fill koxp with 0 gm support

There are going to be starting items for new players right into inventory most likely but old users will have to take them from NPCs. :)

There are going to be starting items for new players right into inventory most likely but old users will have to take them from NPCs. :)

Adding onto that, people occasionally delete them by accident and then ask for them to be restored. Being able to just grab another set from the NPC makes that case a non-issue.

They won't be tradeable, upgradable, or worth anything to vendor so there's no harm in it.

It was discussed before and hopefully will be as they said, maybe possible to choose for a mage / priest (but only 1x set max, not having both hp and mp etc too), but HELL NO for warriors / porutus / rogues, don't wanna see lame ass hp set to str / dex switching vses etc.

Tho if the armors will be rentable from npc too, then hopefully no chance to choose the bonuses at all unless they can somehow limit it to 1 set per char max. Would be kinda unfair if a mage  could get both HP + MP set, same for priests or any1 else. Let's just give them 1 set, HP for priest and mage, Dex for rogues, STR for warriors / porutus, and let them farm if they want an other set.

That's my 2 cent.

It was discussed before and hopefully will be as they said, maybe possible to choose for a mage / priest (but only 1x set max, not having both hp and mp etc too), but HELL NO for warriors / porutus / rogues, don't wanna see lame ass hp set to str / dex switching vses etc.

Tho if the armors will be rentable from npc too, then hopefully no chance to choose the bonuses at all unless they can somehow limit it to 1 set per char max. Would be kinda unfair if a mage  could get both HP + MP set, same for priests or any1 else. Let's just give them 1 set, HP for priest and mage, Dex for rogues, STR for warriors / porutus, and let them farm if they want an other set.

That's my 2 cent.

Total Right be out of sorts for a warrior with +8 hp set .   But was thinking of priests  Bp wanting STR set to be able to add more points in hp stats..      Saying that  if theres no choice on what stats u want on pads then would be costly and unfair to some who want hp set or str dex    should be there choice..

Cant really do all these special things give all special items  and not everyone gets to benefit from it all.  

Interesting on how it will be sent out  but i know what items and stats i want for way my game play is   and knew it would total effect how and if i kepted playing if cant get the items im after when everyone gets what they want .....