• Create an account or sign in to use the shoutbox

You need to be a member in order to be able to chat with other users.

Sign in to follow this  
Aesteris

Our thoughts on improving the server (part 2)

Are these changes better?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Are these changes better?

• Yes
    • No

haven't seen anyone who made their gear by farming complain under this topic yet

Ive made all my items from farming and buying in merchants   0 coins spent on pads  worked as hard as i could without effecting my RL Work and family commitments.

My char has DS +7 and 3 dyas ago i made very first DS +8 item.

I pk everyday  do pretty good as most the community town  loose or just call for friends to come...   Ive found maybe 10 ppl who will stay 1 v1 or 1 v 2 ..99 % time they get a priest to spam heal them...

In no way am i a great player  but i can EASYLY get in pk zone with or without party and do will and have done very well with +7 ds pads and old uniques. ..    Its only the last 3 weeks total i had some good luck and mangage to get out of the olds and have real items...

So giving DS  myth rons Trial +8s  can out do any gear i have...And i pk just fine in mine why cant the new commers  or is it you all just want free items to not need to farm Krowaz as much to be better

this topic is really funny haha check comments who paid usd for own gear now cryin here about farm and work for old players :D itzmrrocket , mrwoodcock full babashopper get his gear with usd now talkin about old players work :D We NEED LONG FIGHTS not short. now 1-2 babashopper are comin and killin fastly and other side going moradon all pk is this.i hope you udnerstand what i mean. +1 uniques and +8 rosettas good for real pk.

First off Rocket made a Wiri +8 and a Baal +11 so fuck off u dumb shit 

New player feels like that:
CZ is empty and crap those guys who play are strong, wtf I go join another server.

If you guys would not kill every single isillion and make iron set, chitin shield, +9 item collection in your inn hostess.
Weaker people would get an opportunity to kill those bosses and get their gear, which would give them a reason to stay and play...

Don't judge people that they do not play, look what you are doing and you literally give no chance to the server admin to keep this server as farm server...
Why it should be a farm server? Because you will farm everything and rest will buy it from you with USD? Lol..

I agree with everything BESIDES the +1 ordeal. +0's should be more then enough for people and with the increased spawn times on isi and with better drops from CS it shouldn't be a problem for people to get better access as long as a little effort is put into it.

If  ends u pgoing rosetta  might as well go Krowaz +9 unique +2  so the ones who joined the server becouse it was finaly 1 close to real ko FARM not that hard joined...

SO go right out take the farm out make 95 % of everything worthless and everyone who joined for the real play not just a pk server can quit and go to one that is more real ..

keeping the server alive is 1 thing but making it PK server 0 farm and thats whats happening here  will make it only ppl who can afford to buy kc to trade with will be here rest will all leave becouse ones with most money and pus items can keep going rest will fall behind and fast....

We had a good server then everyone cryed and quit becouse they didnt have theED items and ones from mining so the mods owners jipped everyone who stayed and deleted our items and chars with a fake promice of merge ( Never came ) and here we are again everyone left  and talk to come back if they are gifted near to end top end items...

Where is the light farm after that  Krowaz zone for 1 to 2 hours then everyone logs out again until gifted more becouse someone will get krowaz +8 and be better 

IMO,

Warriors: Rosetta 8, Uniques +1 Raptors +8 (ii +8 for portus)

Priest: Rosetta 8, Uniques +1, DreadShield 8

Rouges: Rosetta 8 Uniques +1 Shard +8/ Weapon Breaker +8

Mages: Rosetta 8, Paper 8s Uniques +1 Dread 7 Chaotic/swoch 8

+2 Uniques max, +9 max 

Buy facebook advertisements for turks. Promote the shit out of it for a week and drop it on a War day

If  ends u pgoing rosetta  might as well go Krowaz +9 unique +2  so the ones who joined the server becouse it was finaly 1 close to real ko FARM not that hard joined...

SO go right out take the farm out make 95 % of everything worthless and everyone who joined for the real play not just a pk server can quit and go to one that is more real ..

keeping the server alive is 1 thing but making it PK server 0 farm and thats whats happening here  will make it only ppl who can afford to buy kc to trade with will be here rest will all leave becouse ones with most money and pus items can keep going rest will fall behind and fast....

We had a good server then everyone cryed and quit becouse they didnt have theED items and ones from mining so the mods owners jipped everyone who stayed and deleted our items and chars with a fake promice of merge ( Never came ) and here we are again everyone left  and talk to come back if they are gifted near to end top end items...

Where is the light farm after that  Krowaz zone for 1 to 2 hours then everyone logs out again until gifted more becouse someone will get krowaz +8 and be better

I don't recall them ever promising a merge. If you can locate this promise in writing then please, post it.

Idk poly who you are in game, but at least I gained my gear my own (mostly through clan). At least I didnt have to cry to aesteris about rosetta and accessories+1.

And the most people here who supporting the idea of Rosetta +8 and accessories +1 are the one that sold out their items for USD already. Anyway aesteris do whatever u wanna do, at the end of the day we want some cz activity and also we know how every PS ends up doing.

this topic is really funny haha check comments who paid usd for own gear now cryin here about farm and work for old players :D itzmrrocket , mrwoodcock full babashopper get his gear with usd now talkin about old players work :D We NEED LONG FIGHTS not short. now 1-2 babashopper are comin and killin fastly and other side going moradon all pk is this.i hope you udnerstand what i mean. +1 uniques and +8 rosettas good for real pk.

Get my gear with usd? Bruh i made my baal, so BB, see you at cz, ur gonna be kissing the dirt a lot

Get my gear with usd? Bruh i made my baal, so BB, see you at cz, ur gonna be kissing the dirt a lot

yeah you made it but how? :D bought kcs,bought baal materials,bought alot of trina,bought +0 alot baals in merch with kcs and go anvil :D itzmrrocket tactic :P im not angry you coz this server need some kc shoppers. but mrwood paid real $$ to other guys not to this server anyway we NEED LONG FIGHTS guy this server already dead so ur works already dead.be realistic lol newcorners will not come to 4 months old server with this rent gear.need to make really good gear for newcorners.this server has already 9 mythrils part.im sure when they see some +9 weapons armors on this server,they will leave again.but im sure with 8rosetta,8rev weapon and +1 uniques they still can fight against old players easily.i know some old ppls already have +2 UNIQUES and 7-8 kro set.8 rosetta good for LONG PK.

yeah you made it but how? :D bought kcs,bought baal materials,bought alot of trina,bought +0 alot baals in merch with kcs and go anvil :D itzmrrocket tactic :P im not angry you coz this server need some kc shoppers. but mrwood paid real $$ to other guys not to this server anyway we NEED LONG FIGHTS guy this server already dead so ur works already dead.be realistic lol newcorners will not come to 4 months old server with this rent gear.need to make really good gear for newcorners.this server has already 9 mythrils part.im sure when they see some +9 weapons armors on this server,they will leave again.but im sure with 8rosetta,8rev weapon and +1 uniques they still can fight against old players easily.i know some old ppls already have +2 UNIQUES and 7-8 kro set.8 rosetta good for LONG PK.

my whole thing is you keep saying new people will leave if they see +9 weapons on the server, but that's where your actually wrong, people join servers all the time after they have launched and see all the gear and will still play as long as they can get items to compare til they make their own, also you keep saying people have these +8 krowaz and rosetta sets?, who has them? where have those players been?, cause any time iv seen anything about +8 krowaz or rosetta is on the selling topics of players who have already sold out. Honestly we all support any choice the gms make when it comes to the armor and uniques. Sure we want the pk, but we also don't want to feel like the time we actually spent making our items to seem like it's been for nothing. That's the point that we are trying to make.

thanks for prooving our point

Yes but rosetta 8+8rev items and +1 uniques is more than comparing with what is left on the server, so trying to make a point from what i said is a fail for you black( since you log to sit in moradon with all the merchants ), the fact is rosetta 8 > krowaz 7, but meh arguing with you makes no sense black, you don't even play here anymore so it doesn't matter.

i rly dont know why ppl complain about items involved on topic and about they work on farm. Probably on this server tuke farmed more than all and i dont see complain at all. why to have items and etc if you can fight only against atross riote? you rly need GG items to kill this monsters or want the next lvl and let the newcomers join us and let the fun just start? Hope to see the patch as soon is posible GG staff work

if they get rosseta+8  do u think they will need krowaz ? or they will go krowaz to farm it? nope hardly they will do this, so there should be light items so that people farm+pk.