• Create an account or sign in to use the shoutbox

You need to be a member in order to be able to chat with other users.

Sign in to follow this  
Aesteris

Our thoughts on improving the server (part 2)

Are these changes better?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Are these changes better?

• Yes
    • No

so what if its better go try make krowaz +8 then or rosetta +11

that makes no sense, why should i have to burn my armor to be on par with a new player who will have more stats then me cause he gets better armor?, if krowaz is the best armor, why should we devalue it by giving newcomers rosetta 8?. How does devalueing the best armor make sense to you?

2. Increase anvil rates (only slightly, up to +8)

Reason : Ties in with the above, seeing starter gear is 'up there', if the rates are low-ish (with the current drop rates, just changed grade at which it drops) and players are having a discouraging amount of time invested in trying to beat their starter gear only to see them not even get close. The slight increase should help in this regard a little (~5% increase to (+7), ~3% increase to (+8))

cosmin you mean these changes to anvil rates?, cause that doesn't  mean you will make a krowaz set+8 anymore easier then it is now, maybe just abit more from what we currently have.

Way i see what most saying is give  out free top everything so there is no xp  no farm  and have a pk server and watch it get boring with same ppl fighting over and over nothing more...

Pk is what all aim for  but the idea was to farm build and grow  let the best be the best  let the babs be babas    now its goin go to be free   free    and whats next  krowaz +21 rev or we quit and wont play 

Its not a hard server    Yes we need new ppl  but giving them items and making  every single item we started with and farm  get in drops pointless and worthless..    Myth rons so on with this post is pointless items  only be good on archer who dont get hit 

anyway you guys know this is not the last decision so anytime aesteris can change it on df +8 and every1 is happy i just want see action on srv like most of other is sad to see so nice srv just for kill atross riote

anyway you guys know this is not the last decision so anytime aesteris can change it on df +8 and every1 is happy i just want see action on srv like most of other is sad to see so nice srv just for kill atross riote

I already edited the post to say DF +8 :)

With the new apexis chest (and the way thats set up) I think it'll be better to keep players as well (so they can see themselves improve rather easily) :)

Should be Rosettas 8's, and people will work for krowaz 8's for advanced gear.

The weapon should be +8 reverse exceptional raptor/shard etc

Should get IN IB as starter gear too or at least a belt and neck with similar stats, but lower AC on belt and slightly lower HP on neck

Btw about the beginner armors, are they gonna be storeable? // Will be w/o bonuses or u gotta put them into it?

---> I don't wanna see warriors / porutus / rogues being able to get a HP Df / mythril set and change from hp to str or dey during vses, however i think it would be good if priests / maes could somehow choose between str-int-hp set /// mp-hp set.

PS: Not like there are much of them, but what about possibly paper BPs, are they gonna get a +8 paper set, or not really?

Btw about the beginner armors, are they gonna be storeable? // Will be w/o bonuses or u gotta put them into it?

---> I don't wanna see warriors / porutus / rogues being able to get a HP Df / mythril set and change from hp to str or dey during vses, however i think it would be good if priests / maes could somehow choose between str-int-hp set /// mp-hp set.

PS: Not like there are much of them, but what about possibly paper BPs, are they gonna get a +8 paper set, or not really?

Those are rather specific, the gear we intend to provide is the gear that they'll need to compete in PvP; HP sets aren't needed and can be something they can opt to farm themselves.

Priests and mages need some fleshing out to do, I personally don't see much harm in providing the alternatives (e.g. priests str, int, and HP - mages hp, mp), however if there are any good reasons as to why or why not do that, please let me know.

Paper builds are rather unviable when Krowaz is available - though for those who want to use those, we can add a way to farm them (pretty easily, I'd imagine)

@Aesteris

you guys should add notices in game for explaining how to exp, farm, event, ect. this works when new players dont know about "how to everything."

Agreed, plenty sure quite a few newcomer quitted the current server too even before finding out he could actually rent some items.

As for the armors, ye i think mages / priests should have some kinda alternative so they can choose their set. (But only 1 set in total, not a HP+ INT too)

But wari / porutus / rogues should have only dex and str.

But wari / porutus / rogues should have only dex and str.

don't hate on my int kurian.

on topic: funny how some people were going along with the pk/light farm idea but as soon as the starter armor equals/surpasses theirs, they are immediately like 'naaaaaaaaaa let's give them fp +3s instead'. sure. keep farming atrosses lol.

on rosetta 8 vs krowaz 7: debatable on sin, rosetta for mage, krowaz for warrior and priest (not sure on priest, need to check the ac gap again).

don't hate on my int kurian.

on topic: funny how some people were going along with the pk/light farm idea but as soon as the starter armor equals/surpasses theirs, they are immediately like 'naaaaaaaaaa let's give them fp +3s instead'. sure. keep farming atrosses lol.

on rosetta 8 vs krowaz 7: debatable on sin, rosetta for mage, krowaz for warrior and priest (not sure on priest, need to check the ac gap again).

isn't fp set better than krowaz tho?

Rosetta for mage simply because it looks beast on the midget orc ones :D

exactly that

having df8 instead of rosetta8 for starter gear seems reasonable to keep a touch of farming.

thats the thing though. people will come to the idea of 'pk/light farm server' and quit after having a huge ac gap. if the 'i must farm everyday to be able to keep up with all the +9s' worked, we wouldn't be debating the possibility of a pk server at all.

+8 dragon flight is fine, wtf +8 rosetta? Gtfo +8 dragon flight is already better armor then 80% of the people in server now.

Dont make changes to isiloon spawn rate, 8 hours is fine, Krowaz should only be obtainable from manufacturing