• Create an account or sign in to use the shoutbox

You need to be a member in order to be able to chat with other users.

Sign in to follow this  
Aesteris

Our thoughts on improving the server

The future of the server  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think we should go ahead with these changes?

• Yes
    • No

+1 to Manhattan's quote, I just spent 2 days farming and merchanting to make a damn raptor+8 and I've failed and lost everything! :lol:  With such beginner items I could join PK in CZ! Also advertising is very important specially in Turkish and Peruvian forums. Don't expect more English players.

+1 to Manhattan's quote, I just spent 2 days farming and merchanting to make a damn raptor+8 and I've failed and lost everything! :lol:  With such beginner items I could join PK in CZ! Also advertising is very important specially in Turkish and Peruvian forums. Don't expect more English players.

That's one thing we have covered already,as long as most of the players can agree on something we'll make sure to advertise properly.

2 days ago sick and para died from pt without priest so maybe they undergeared idk buff priests a bit.spankme was also there to help them but he was on rentals couldnt do much :D

i'm pretty sure you guys had a priest since that time it was 3 orc pts vs you right before gameover dissapeared, and you only had vvvv to tp you, but definitely buff priests, and mages too.

I don't really play anymore so i don't know what the servers really looking like BUT my two cents is this.

Do what Manhattan said, make it pk. If you still want farm? make it so everyone gets krowaz 7 But krowaz 9 is max, Uniques +1 (unupgradeable) with uniques +2 max (no easy task to get the advantage). Let all the full timers farm and have the advantage that they crave so deeply, and you still have new players coming in because with those items they can compete.