Sign in to follow this  
Light

IamJohnWick cheater/bug abuser

1. If you encounter a bug, report it on the forums. In case it is gamebreaking, please send a PM to an admin directly to prevent abuse. Depending on its level, it could get you rewarded niftily. Ingame Rules - Bug abuse = 999 ban.

IAmJohnWick was twitching to catch up on me when he raid me and i was trying to run. A few minutes later he did it again. This twitching to catch a rogue is a BIG BIG abuse of bugs. I have some screenshots of his confession on him knowing its a bug. When i first thought he was cheating, what he maybe still is .

His reply to me saying hes cheating.

A2qTmXK.jpg

I responded that on bug abuse is the same 999 ban and i will report it if he doesnt.

WMgXt7C.jpg

and some more "its a bug"

UR8u6EY.jpg

It has to be looked at and something has to be done!!!

First of all, I do acknowledge that it is a bug which gives off an appearance of a twitch when used within the edge of range. But NO WHERE do I come close to abuse. When I had you within range, I used it. This skill possess a cool down therefore I could not have spammed it, henceforth not abusable. Do your homework, before you make false accusations. Moreover, you prove that I acknowledge it is a bug but no proof of my character using the skill. Is this some kind of sick joke to you? I've put time and $$$$ in my character. You think that I would have the nerve to do something so reckless as to risk all the hard work ?!?

The bug you are referring to is one that has been in the game since forever; It's whats allowing you all to combo, animation cancelling. This used to provide an advantage in terms of movement speed back in pre-18xx, but has since been fixed and aside from it looking wierd, doesn't do anything for the user.

Closing this, thanks for the report though! :)