• Create an account or sign in to use the shoutbox

You need to be a member in order to be able to chat with other users.

nice attack scroll, guess thats how you get over blade cooldown.

But i dont have blade attack :*( im no warrior.

Can we stay on topic or not reply at all?

Seriously wonder why some of you can even still post here xD

Cos you´re literally the funniest guy in this forum.

You always act like you´d know so much about this game although you´re using Attack scrolls on a mage.

Don´t take this the wrong way tho , all fine :)

blade as in your 72 staff skill?

pff why am i even bothering

Cos you´re literally the funniest guy in this forum.

You always act like you´d know so much about this game although you´re using Attack scrolls on a mage.

Don´t take this the wrong way tho , all fine :)

What am i else supose to do with those scrolls hahaha.

Im well aware they do nothing for a mage ^^.

I see 8 ticks of DoTs, (assuming there are 2 more up there), did it do this 10 times (as in, 100x DoT damage, 2 seconds apart), or did it simply do the ticks accelerated (which seems likely, given our previous problems with monsters sometimes taking all DoT damage at once, rather than delayed by 2 seconds for each tick)?

I see 8 ticks of DoTs, (assuming there are 2 more up there), did it do this 10 times (as in, 100x DoT damage, 2 seconds apart), or did it simply do the ticks accelerated (which seems likely, given our previous problems with monsters sometimes taking all DoT damage at once, rather than delayed by 2 seconds for each tick)?

I think it's the same as the monster issue. Certain people were having that ingame.

Its the same as with mobs, all hits at once.

But just like the monsters its diffrend on each player.

So for us its was me, Booring and Spitfire who had this. But after pking for an hour some else joined and all the dots didnt hit him at once.

So its probally only on some players, just like with the monsters. Its always the same that gets all dots at the same time.

Still really stupid bug o.O

Stand away as support mage and kurians can just 2 hit you from far far away.

Hope it can get fixed soon, cause as soon as a kurian enters CZ pk is over for me -.-

They will abuse the shit out of this bug :P

"OMG THEY ARE KILLING US THEY MUST BE CHEATER" lol. you better "gate" man.

"They" = him xD

nice attack scroll, guess thats how you get over blade cooldown.

If you guys didn't know, both attack and wep enchant scroll do work for a mage for some reason (I just tested it out just to be sure). Also, str points increase the damage quite well.

just fuck off pls...

Dude what's your problem? Go test it out if you don't believe me otherwise stfu. All the posts i've read by you are just blames blames and blames

If you guys didn't know, both attack and wep enchant scroll do work for a mage for some reason (I just tested it out just to be sure). Also, str points increase the damage quite well.

cool, another bug to report

Wolf scroll does give more damage with staff attack.

Between 45-65 more damage. but that just with the staff attack ^^ doesnt help on anything else.

But the weapon enc doesnt do a thing for me, or its too smal to notice xD.

str mage ftw

Goodjob :D Probally rekt the server so better not.

Just go test it out, make a mage 72, do a MS and take the wolf buff from the buff npc.

You'll see big diffrence in the damage ^^.

question.. 

is that dot skill not spamable? 

if so i +1 on this topic. he have spammed me few times too.. so i get 3-500 dog 4-5 times.. cant outpot that

These skills are pretty much spammable as long as you have Stamina. Also there are 4 types of this skill, each a little bit stronger than the other

question.. 

is that dot skill not spamable? 

if so i +1 on this topic. he have spammed me few times too.. so i get 3-500 dog 4-5 times.. cant outpot that

That skill has a short cooldown. Or maybe Black knows. (GG Kurian)

But hes abusing the fuck out of it, or hes just spamming the skill what ever the case he does 6k+ damage in 3-4 secs.

With range, If its a cheat or just a bug what ever the case hes abusing it hard.

And failed to report it.

I'm not sure whether he is abusing the DOT bug or not, but I can say this:

All 4 of the drakeys skills stack, which means you can have 4 x different DOT dmg on you. Also each of these skills increases the dmg done by other skills either 10, 20, 30 or 40% (However only one boost is working, similarly to when you torment some1 and use malice right away)

Another fun fact is that when Kurian puts 200MP to his stat points, the drakeys damage doubles as it is considered a magic attack.