• Create an account or sign in to use the shoutbox

You need to be a member in order to be able to chat with other users.

Aesteris

What would YOU like to see next?

Separate Titan's drop.

Let me explain, right now Falcons drop Mythril armors, that makes it ideal to farm alone if you're a rogue. Now if you're a priest or a warrior you'd have to deal with the other class armorr in case you're farming Titans. It would be cool if it only drop a single type of armor. Maybe have Dark Stones drop the other type?

On 27/08/2017 at 5:27 PM, wezz said:

I don't know if it's possible, but having a log tab in clan bank or a log file in game folder for Clan Bank would be nice.

For ex;

PlayerName has stored ItemName (dd/mm/yy - time)

PlayerName has withdrawn ItemName (dd/mm/yy - time)

PlayerName has stored NoahAmount (dd/mm/yy - time)

PlayerName has withdrawn NoahAmount. (dd/mm/yy - time)

This is a good idea, I'll mention it to twostars to check if he finds it viable. Note that right now only the clan leader and assist have control over clan bank which is just a way for the leaders to have more control over it.

53 minutes ago, Nath said:

Separate Titan's drop.

Let me explain, right now Falcons drop Mythril armors, that makes it ideal to farm alone if you're a rogue. Now if you're a priest or a warrior you'd have to deal with the other class armorr in case you're farming Titans. It would be cool if it only drop a single type of armor. Maybe have Dark Stones drop the other type?

Nath, the way I thought about this is that Warriors and Priests are a bad class to solo mobs for farm but they fit perfectly well when put together and with this in mind I made sure that the drops are the same exact rate as if they were alone in the the mob. What I mean is, having those different drops in the same mob doesn't supersede the other so this actually help both classes.

This thread is quite old so I'm locking it, you can keep sending suggestions on the proper section.

Best regards,

Vivaldi.