• Create an account or sign in to use the shoutbox

You need to be a member in order to be able to chat with other users.

Aesteris

What would YOU like to see next?

Hey everyone,

We'd like to get some feedback on the things we've done right, things we can improve upon, and the things you want to see added in the (near) future!

Everything is allowed; Please give us some arguments as to why, and we'll be sure to review it all

Improving upon each other is allowed (in the case of new content), pointing out flaws is too - however any kind of personal attacks, flaming, or trolling will be removed from the thread

Post away! :)

do something with Forgotten temple, atm its boring and many people are afk till VR spawns

Updating Forgotten Temple to the current official implementation is where we'll be going with this, I think. The way it works makes AFKing there extremely difficult for one.

Umm Warriors are fine. What is your gear*I was in +8s/9s*? A little lost why people think sins should hit as hard as warriors. Your a utility class. Blinds, CP, Armor Cancel, Stealth, Beast Hiding, Magic Shield, Drain, Illusion. Add it up :huh:

Anyways back on topic. I vote custom Forgotten temple.

No point having silly ass leech kings and low lvl mobs(just makes me want to turn my genie on and do nothing). I always wanted to play on a gg server with a customized FT. Keep the current stages and even the spawn times. But go with different mobs. Maybe more aoe mobs, something that keeps everyone working as a team rather than 5% of the players in FT carrying everyone. A lot of work I understand, testing, making sure it's doable by your average geared players. That alone will change the game up a lot.

can you add an option to have the forum's background to be black instead of white. it hurts my eyes :C

This may have nothing to do with the ingame server, but i still really like this idea!!

Dark Blue is good too ^^

Make it happen +10000000000000000000000.

Some changes to MS might be good.

That the mobs before the boss drop some items aswell. (not old or low rates)

No one but me will care, but consider making all high class weapon drops in cz exceptional and put the rates up for them in cz a bit and people will farm them again, make hepa's high class weapons a bit easier to make. Due to the stats of the running 55m of a hrunting/ascalon/saronga etc, it means +8 normal shards have the same ap as these items, same with ascalons, sarongas etc. Except for 55m or some other low price cause there is hundreds of them, you also get more elemental damage and unique stats. This renders anything below shard +9 worthless and almost stupid to buy unless you are trying to make it +9. If you made the drops exceptional they would be worth farming again, if you lowered the gemstone cost people would try making more hepas as well. Because as of right now there's really nothing to go for besides a +9 weapon which costs tons, yeah you can get a little bit more ap than kz apex weapons from a 7 or 8 krowaz weapon with some fancy curse but that costs a lot too and isn't really that far off from kz apex weapons unless you go 8+/5 rev+.. There's nothing worth it to farm other than krowaz event and mobs.. lol. But if you make everything drop exceptional, and soften up hepas crafting. Maybe we can see the farm aspect come out a little more and less baba cause I rarely see any one farming these weapons as of now in cz or even eslant.

No where to farm really besides blood seekers for bus in cz at the moment, its the only thing that stacks in our inventories for a long time besides ms stone farming for a long time with clean inventory, which isn't worth it right now cause of the drops and ill explain that later. If you changed hobgoblins drop to like maybe, 100k in coins or something. People might farm them and forget about all the poop drops. If you removed the poop drops from cards/hob goblins either of these really people might farm them. Only thing people do is bus farm/pk, raid.

Even though df/mythril etc has been made easier to make by lowering the cost, still almost no one uses this method because of the rates when making it are still low. If you bumped this up a bit people might make them again. 45,50% something easier and more worth your fishing materials and time. Now that cz quest contains the new apex chest, this will also help keep the life of these sets alive. Some people still use them and farm for better pieces of it. Not all can afford krowaz. Buff gemstone rates for fishing pls :D.

Monster stone drops are still poop, i've said it before but no one cared. Have the drops orientated around useful uniques, Old Roc/ old rol/ old rom/ old ep/ old wp / old pp/ old sse/ old se/ old we/ old re/ old priest earing/ old pe/quickness uniques/ old agi  etc theres more im sure we could make a list. Cause its just another thing in the server that lacks reward for time/ and time farming compared to the other uses of our time.

Hurry up with that prem swap feature :D

-sincerely a sad farmer 

good suggestion to improve the server. good one mate

I'm sorry that i have a eye condition and that white light like this isn't good for my eyes.

If you have nothing to say, just dont post. 

I'm sorry that i have a eye condition and that white light like this isn't good for my eyes.

If you have nothing to say, just dont post. 

f.lux (google it);

We really should be doing something with the forum template though, options & something more KO-y preferably :)

Umm Warriors are fine. What is your gear*I was in +8s/9s*? A little lost why people think sins should hit as hard as warriors. Your a utility class. Blinds, CP, Armor Cancel, Stealth, Beast Hiding, Magic Shield, Drain, Illusion. Add it up :huh:

Anyways back on topic. I vote custom Forgotten temple.

No point having silly ass leech kings and low lvl mobs(just makes me want to turn my genie on and do nothing). I always wanted to play on a gg server with a customized FT. Keep the current stages and even the spawn times. But go with different mobs. Maybe more aoe mobs, something that keeps everyone working as a team rather than 5% of the players in FT carrying everyone. A lot of work I understand, testing, making sure it's doable by your average geared players. That alone will change the game up a lot.

I agree 100%

f.lux (google it);

We really should be doing something with the forum template though, options & something more KO-y preferably :)

Aesteris before that i need my forum title

I don't know if it's possible, but having a log tab in clan bank or a log file in game folder for Clan Bank would be nice.

For ex;

PlayerName has stored ItemName (dd/mm/yy - time)

PlayerName has withdrawn ItemName (dd/mm/yy - time)

PlayerName has stored NoahAmount (dd/mm/yy - time)

PlayerName has withdrawn NoahAmount. (dd/mm/yy - time)

Edited by wezz