• Create an account or sign in to use the shoutbox

You need to be a member in order to be able to chat with other users.

Sign in to follow this  
Aesteris

Boss event on 3/20/2016

Hey everyone!

We'll be hosting a boss event today; with the Krowaz (+7) rental items available for everyone to enjoy during the event :)

Be sure to be there 10 minutes in advance, as the [Mercenary Officer] will only be available for 5 minutes before the event - after which you CANNOT get the Krowaz rental items anymore!

boss-event.gif

boss-event-2.gif

Hope to see you all there! :)

Would it really hurt that much to move the events    2 or 3 hours forwards or backwards  once in a while  so its not only the same ppl gettin events over and over  and more geared while the rest miss out like my time zone and alot of places around me 

Would it really hurt that much to move the events    2 or 3 hours forwards or backwards  once in a while  so its not only the same ppl gettin events over and over  and more geared while the rest miss out like my time zone and alot of places around me 

Not a huge problem we could do this at least for one,however i was sure you could participate in the first one.

it started after i went to bed and that was 12:30 am for me ...    But every event made boss  other snow man ones all start same times  around 1 to 3 am and other during work and school hours in my time zones and ones around me....

I was told last time we wont get any because it looks like corruption, favoritism and  we dont have enough players . How can we get players  when the Big boss of game says we cant have one and wont do it because of them poor reasons..

We loose ppl from our time zone due to lack of events and the favoritism given to the only  2 time zones gettin everything at moment.

Would be nice to know our money is as good as the rest of the worlds and we are part of this game as well 

it started after i went to bed and that was 12:30 am for me ...    But every event made boss  other snow man ones all start same times  around 1 to 3 am and other during work and school hours in my time zones and ones around me....

I was told last time we wont get any because it looks like corruption, favoritism and  we dont have enough players . How can we get players  when the Big boss of game says we cant have one and wont do it because of them poor reasons..

We loose ppl from our time zone due to lack of events and the favoritism given to the only  2 time zones gettin everything at moment.

Would be nice to know our money is as good as the rest of the worlds and we are part of this game as well 

Was my mistake on doing it this way than i'll make sure to include your timezone into the next event.

I was certain you would be able to join duo to events being hosted on the weekend,but seem like we'll have to put more time into scheduling.

Normally all the events that bring good pk fall at really bad times for me.

Like War ^^, during work time and dinner time. But this time i could actually see some real nice pk an bosses.

Very happy if brings more pk and ppl to server   just like the rest of us  to be able to enjoy them as well...

Glad Alpha is willing to give a try for few hours here and there change                            but at moment if the events are each Sunday same times  same ppl get drops over and over   is all i dont like ....

If i didnt have RL to do like sleep  work  family then ide sit up to all hours and go  

Sign in to follow this