• Create an account or sign in to use the shoutbox

You need to be a member in order to be able to chat with other users.

Sign in to follow this  

Poll regarding PUS/game content  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want 5000 potion packs (720hp/1920mp) to be in PUS?

• No.
    • Yes.
  2. 2. Should new accounts get free 3 days basic premium?

• No.
    • Yes.
  3. 3. Should there be antideff armors? (e.g. 35 club deff, 25 dagger deff)

• No.
    • Yes.

Most of the people who oppose defense armors are the ones who just want to run around spiking people 1k. With all the new skills in 80+ servers, weapon defense should be included. Especially with skills such as Eskrima/Armor Cancellation and all these other skills that have special effects, weapon defenses should be accessible.  

Most of the people who oppose defense armors are the ones who just want to run around spiking people 1k. With all the new skills in 80+ servers, weapon defense should be included. Especially with skills such as Eskrima/Armor Cancellation and all these other skills that have special effects, weapon defenses should be accessible.

you obviously have no idea whats going on in usko... there is no such skill as "armor cancelation" you can get weapon deffense from neck/belt/shield and a few weapons, thats more than enough imo.

you obviously have no idea whats going on in usko... there is no such skill as "armor cancelation" you can get weapon deffense from neck/belt/shield and a few weapons, thats more than enough imo.

I like you.  ^_^

Upgradable is fine, 15 DD isn't that bad, and you actually have to upgrade it to have it (as opposed to simply getting a +6/25 out of nowhere).

Agree completly witht his statement, 15 dd is the best one to have in the game, has to be upgraded just like every other item rather than getting a 25 dd or sword or axe etc. and 15 dd isnt overpowered. people used it in cwest when it was +7/8 and it was good to have but didnt ruin the game. The +25/35 would ruin it.

Guarantee the people who voted "no" on weapon defense were mostly rogues and warriors. People who voted "yes" are mages and priests.

not necessarily, some priests want pk to be fun too, you know ;P (so if they duff someone, hes gonna die). and probably some warrior/rogue players who are pussies and wanna use antideffs in VS might have voted for yes ;)

Guarantee the people who voted "no" on weapon defense were mostly rogues and warriors. People who voted "yes" are mages and priests.

you sir are mistaken.

As a int priest i voted no. 

Tho I agree with wep def armors dropping from mss2. They are @ +1 and getting those up to +5 (and higher) would be crazy already :)

Other than that I voted yes for potions and no for 3 day premiums. Its kind of waste anyway.

not necessarily, some priests want pk to be fun too, you know ;P (so if they duff someone, hes gonna die). and probably some warrior/rogue players who are pussies and wanna use antideffs in VS might have voted for yes ;)

Saying someone is a "pussie" for using weapon-defence armors is really like saying "yer a pussy for having unique accessories when I have +9 jewls". If it's part of the game, it's acceptable... vs or no verse.

Saying someone is a "pussie" for using weapon-defence armors is really like saying "yer a pussy for having unique accessories when I have +9 jewls". If it's part of the game, it's acceptable... vs or no verse.

well if you say you arent using anything and have chitin set + chitin dd (so you look like you really arent using anything) then you are cheating , which makes you a pussy.

well if you say you arent using anything and have chitin set + chitin dd (so you look like you really arent using anything) then you are cheating , which makes you a pussy.

Okay so lieing/cheating makes you a pussy... sure I can get behind that. What you have stated above i.e. a person can lie and say they have no DD when they do in an arena when they have agreed on a vs without DD... this is just the worst fucking reason to justify modifying a huge part of the game.

So... basically sometime five years ago someone said "let's vs no DD", you took yer dd off, he kept his t1/t2 dd helm on, you got spike thrusted, had a cry cuz he trolled you... and now you want to change the game based on yer feeeeewwiings.

Whose the pussie then?

A cheater is a person who cheats the system in order to win.

In this specific case, that player might not have honor or even shame of incurring into such practices just to 'win', but that doesn't mean that an entire armor set should be removed just because of that.

This kind of cheater will pursue any feasible advantage to get an edge over others, so I doubt that even if weapon defense chitins were to be removed, they would not actively seek other ways to game the system when it comes down to 1v1s (talias, abyss pots, illusion, priest giving restore, undy, etc).